BermudaCraft | Custom Enchants! | Staff Needed!

HuluAndHang's Avatar HuluAndHang11/30/15 10:48 pm
1 emeralds 106 3
11/30/2015 11:31 pm
Deaven's Avatar Deaven
Server IP: mc.BermudaCraft.net

Greetings all.

Since the release of our Factions BETA 1.0, I hope you've all had an amazing week. We have a few new updates and features coming your way that will be a great addition to our community. We've also got some promotions to announce, to those few people that have got their application accepted.

Sale!

To celebrate the constant growth of this community, we are having a 25% OFF Sale. This sale is global, and will be applied to every item on our shop. Click the shop link at the top of the page, or visit it here mineslapmc.buycraft.net.

Staff.

You are currently looking for staff, mainly helpers. We're looking for people that are mature, put effort into their work, and can set an example. The following will be the format you copy to fill out and paste into the comments.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬​

Application format​

IGN -

Previous IGN -

Say YES if you understand that asking a staff member about your application means an instant rejection of your application -​

Age (Young Players Will Have A Chance) -

Gender -

Timezone -

What time are you most often on? (your time) -​

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? -​

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? -​

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on any server? -​

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? -​

How many hours can you contribute per day? -​

What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them? -

Do you use skype? -

Are you able to record (YouTube Channel)? -​

How many staff applications have you made before? -​

What is the date of the last application you made? -​

Anything else we should know? -

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬​

Upcoming Updates!.

As a few of you know already, we've been discussing about a few new gamemodes on which we would love to add to the network. Although, we do need your suggestions. Please feel free to suggest anything in our forums under the suggestions category. We'd also love to announce our new website that many of you have already noticed, which we purchased. We would like to give a hand to BlakeJones for making this happen for us, I'm sure we all appreciate the work he put into to make this website.

Server IP: mc.BermudaCraft.net
HuluAndHang
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/30/2015 11:31 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Deaven
IGN -TewSlow

Previous IGN -SmellTheDebuff

Say YES if you understand that asking a staff member about your application means an instant rejection of your application -​YES

Age (Young Players Will Have A Chance) -13

Gender -Male

Timezone -Pst(pacific standard time)

What time are you most often on? (your time) -​Maybe from like 3pm to 6pm

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? -​I speak english and know a bit of spanish as i am mexican

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? -​i would say in 2011 when minecraft first came out on the phone and then 2 years later i started playing pc

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on any server? -​no

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? -​i have been a head admin (server is closed do to a lack of people) i do have an old screenie http://prntscr.com/98y82s

How many hours can you contribute per day? -​I can and will play 3 hours or more

What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them? - i would say you've been that age before act like your that age again and listen and talk to the person

Do you use skype? -i use skype thats basically all i use i also have team speak

Are you able to record (YouTube Channel)? -​ no not at the moment........... in time defintly im currently working on restarting my channel so not at the moment

How many staff applications have you made before? -​this would be my 3rd one

What is the date of the last application you made? -​ a few weeks ago(never responded)

Anything else we should know? - yes i am a very trustworthy person very responsible and i have recently shyness and now very friendly and im glad your giving young people a shot cause sure you can pick older people but i think young staff members would keep the server alive i hope you choose i would be very grateful
11/30/2015 11:00 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
ELITEGAMER2045
For got this one-What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? -​ Yes i monitered 4 servers before all 4 of them got shut down dew to ddosed
11/30/2015 10:59 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
ELITEGAMER2045
IGN -ELITEGAMER2045

Previous IGN -awesomedood97

Say YES if you understand that asking a staff member about your application means an instant rejection of your application -​YES

Age (Young Players Will Have A Chance) -13

Gender -Male

Timezone -Pacific standerd

What time are you most often on? (your time) -​on week ends 9 to 5 onschool days 3 to 5

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? -​I Only Speak english

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? -​i started playing in 1.4.2

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on any server? -​No

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? -​

How many hours can you contribute per day? -​2 to 10

What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them? -Dont be harsh or mean be nice and kind to the younger person if THEY get mad at you tell them to calm down and relax

Do you use skype? -Yes ( elitegamer56 )

Are you able to record (YouTube Channel)? -​Yes darren mudaliar

How many staff applications have you made before? -​3

What is the date of the last application you made? -​15/11/2

Anything else we should know? -You should know That i am kind and genoures and i am good with plugins group manager pex ect.. i Do not like to make mistakes if i do i correct them
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome