Best screen recording software?

WTFshady's Avatar WTFshady10/31/14 6:22 pm
1 emeralds 346 5
11/1/2014 8:59 am
WTFshady's Avatar WTFshady
So yeah, I want to start You-Tubeing (again), but I think I should get a new screen recording software? Any advices? Also, it shouldn't create huge files *cough* FRAPS *cough*
WTFshady
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/01/2014 7:13 am
Level 32 : Artisan Fisherman
mudkip45
Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 is what I use, (The Free Version) Can record up to 10 minutes, no watermarks... but it exports in it's own unique file type and and if you want .WMV or something like that you have to put it through the encoder it comes with.... you can still upload the raw recorded file (un-encoded and turned into something else) but the uploads can be a while
11/01/2014 8:59 am
WTFshady
I want something that you can use to record more than 10 minutes (LoL/DotA 2 games last much more). I also want something that can record multiple sound sources (as I stated above).
11/01/2014 6:40 am
WTFshady
Oh btw, just so I don't forget, I want something that you can use to record multiple audio streams (like Dxtory, but it makes huge files).
11/01/2014 5:27 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
EmptyKing
OBS is easily the best free game capture software out there. Awesome for live streaming too if you do that kind of stuff.
10/31/2014 7:24 pm
Level 68 : High Grandmaster Senpai
MikuDesu
The trial version of Bandicam isn't half bad. You can record video, game audio, and your voice simultaneously. The only downside of the free version is that the recording limit is 10 minutes and the videos have a watermark (a dim logo at the top of the screen, not too serious)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome