BestUltraGaming|Hub|Factions|KitPvp|Creative|Prison|Minigame

Daniel_8473's Avatar Daniel_84734/19/14 2:02 pm
1 emeralds 2.3k 52
5/5/2014 10:15 pm
Daniel_8473's Avatar Daniel_8473
Good Afternoon, My name is Daniel, and I am currently looking for staff and builder's to help out on my brand new server BestUltraGaming BUG for short. Well I am going to make this as short as possible but we are looking for more builders than staff we still need to build many of the maps and minigames. Builder's have a higher chance of being accepted. Thank you.

There are some requirements to being staff and or builder. These include...
-Over the age of 13
-Minimal experience with Worldedit(Builder only)
-Able to show us photos of your work(Builder only)
-Able to play a decent amount of hours each day

***(Builder/Architect
IGN:
Experience:
Preferred Style(Medieval, Modern ect):
How many hours of the day can you play:
Timezone:
Photos of past builds(Higher Chance of being picked):

***Chat-Moderator
IGN:
Experience with websites:
Favorite thing to do in Minecraft:
Give three examples where it is okay to ban someone:
Why should you be Chat-Moderator:

IGN:
Can you Donate? (Higher chance of being accepted):
How will you re-act when there is a griefer/hacker on the server?:
Favorite thing to do in Minecraft:
Why should you be Moderator:
Experience with Mod:
How many hours of the day can you play:

Contact

If you would like to contact me you can either PM me, add me on skype, email me, go to our website or find us on twitter.

Email:bestultragaming@gmail.com

If you have any questions just let me know, I will try to get back to you within 24 hours.

NOTE: ALL STAFF WILL START OFF AS TRIAL AND WILL HAVE TO WAIT AT LEAST 3 HOUR'S TO FIND OUT WHERE I SHOULD PUT YOU
I hope you all enjoy your stay at BestUltraGaming.

Regards, Daniel
Daniel_8473
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/05/2014 1:42 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Network
BK85383
IGN : Icu_creeping
How do you rollback a griefed house with CoreProtect : /co rollback time: Distance:

How do you protect someones house with Worldguard : Sorry I forgot the command But Ill remember it Within the Next day or So

Favorite thing to do in Minecraft : Build Make houses Redstone Commands blocks Help others

Give three examples : where it is okay to ban someone: if they greifed a house on Towny then that is ok to ban them for a max 1-2 hours If they threaten the Server i would Just ban them And get it Over with But if you Have a other Way of handling That you can Message Me

And i Could donate Soon

Why should you be Moderator : Well I love Helping out servers players making a nice server for players to be able to play on without then geting banned for no reason geting yelled at or being bullyed

Experience with Mod : Well i am Mod on a Server right now I did own 4 Server before

How many hours of the day can you play : i could play around 10:00Am to 3:00Pm My time zoon -7 GMT Thank you
05/05/2014 10:15 pm
Daniel_8473
Accepted
05/05/2014 1:20 am
Daniel_8473
Looking for donations aswell will get you a high rank
05/04/2014 5:33 pm
Daniel_8473
Accepted
05/04/2014 3:36 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Dragon
Elizuck15
***Senior-Admin

How do you rollback a griefed house with CoreProtect: /co rollback u:<user> t:<time> r:<radius> a:<action> b:<blocks> e:<exclude>

How do you protect someones house with Worldguard: To protect a region, take out the wand. Type //wand if you don't already have one.
Leftclick one block.
Rightclick another block elsewhere
Type /region define <Area> into chat.
Type /region addmember <Area> <Name>
Type /region addmember <Area> g:Mod (optional)

Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: Prison and Parkour

Give three examples where it is okay to ban someone: Being abusive, Spamming after being warned, and Hacking.

How many hours of the day can you play: 2-4 hours a day

Is it okay to ban a staff member: Yes when being abusive

Is it okay to mute a staff member: When verbally abusing someone

Why should you be Senior-Admin: Because I am in 9th grade, my class schedule is flexible this enables me to monitor people from other time zones where it may not necessarily be day time for them. I am friendly and try to get along with anyone that I meet. While I sometimes act silly, I can and will be serious when I have to. I read the chat a lot and try to help out people who have questions. I understand that sometimes people can get frustrated when they ask questions and don't get any answers back because others are too busy or it gets lost in the flood of conversations due to something big like an event going on. My idea would be to try and address their questions as soon as possible to reduce the amount of spam/capslock frustration that people seem to do as a result of being ignored. Although even before this app when I try to answer their questions, sometimes they don't seem to notice me. Therefore, I hope the new color that comes with being Staff will help my answers stand out more so that people feel welcomed rather than ignored. I have many friends of different ethnic backgrounds and having experienced racism myself, I do not tolerate people who are racist against one another.While I am Jewish, I keep an open mind and I respect all religions, so I do not appreciate people who bash on others' religious beliefs either. I dislike it when people are mean or disrespectful to others and hope that by being Staff I can reduce this so that this server can run peacefully.I keep calm when there are issues going on. When I'm being asked questions I answer them with a fast and reasoning answer. I try to make the server as clean from frustrated and swearing people by reasoning/talking them out of it. So why pick me? Because I know how to deal with trouble makers. I know how to keep everything calm. I know what to do when times are tough.

What do you do if a hacker comes on the server and you can't ban him, your the only

Senior-Admin on the server and I am not on Skype: All you have to do is kill them over and over and over again with /kill (playername) until they leave (I know this is pretty much spawn killing but they're hackers and they're not just playing to have fun). Then, when nobody else is on, so that they don't complain about seeing the ban message over and over again, ban them multiple times, however, that won't work when they are online for some reason that I do not know. Also try to avoid screaming at them in chat with all caps because they find that amusing. If you think someone is hacking, type /vanish and follow them around to see if anything looks suspicious and if it does then just keep /kill ing them until they leave. Whatever happens, NEVER feel afraid to ban them. Also, one last thing, if you are worried about hackers and griefers, Just create a backup of the world once in a while (Probably best to do so every time you build something for the server) simply by copying the folder called world, then pasting it into a backups folder! Then when the world gets griefed, just load the backup and your good!

What plugins do you have experience with: GroupManager, Essentials, and many more
05/04/2014 1:41 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Synfulment
IGN: MrBeastMan771
How do you rollback a griefed house with CoreProtect: /co rollback t:{amount}{seconds,minutes,hours} r:{radius}
How do you protect someones house with Worldguard: set two points that have house inside do /rg define {region name}, then /rg flag {region name} and flags you want!
Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: Build and help players out that need it!
Give three examples where it is okay to ban someone: Hacking, Staff Disrespect 3+ times, Threats to the server that could make it go down, etc...
Why should you be Moderator: I am very loyal, responsible, honest, trustworthy, innovative, creative and impartial. I have been redstone engineer on multiple servers, and have built spawn on all of the servers I've worked on. With the exception of one. In fact I used to be called TheArchitect for my building ability. The truth is, that I don't apply to servers so I can play on them in creative and so that I can just help; I apply to work on servers so I may actually WORK to benefit the server. To help others, (mainly my boss and co-workers), keep justice and balance, and work in whatever area I can.
Experience with Mod: Been Staff on many servers but would like to start here and work my way up to be an admin one day! All i do is play minecraft so i will dedicate my self here, im closing my hub soon and i need this to dedicate to!
How many hours of the day can you play: 7-15
05/04/2014 1:34 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Explorer
michaeloreilly
***Chat-Moderator
IGN:ADminRedstone

Skype(REQUIRED): AdminRedstone

Experience with websites: I have made my own Server before so I know how to create all the website and banners and anything to help you with!

Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: I actually enjoy mining a lot. I do not know why but it is fun to exploret he underground deep caves. I also enjoy fishing and building houses and faction homes.

Give three examples where it is okay to ban someone: Honestly I think it is ok to ban someone if they Swear When one or more staff members warn them to stop. Or if I see anyone ANYONE breaking one of your rules they will be treated correctly and if they do not stop when warned they will be banned for not following instructions

Why should you be Chat-Moderator: I believe I should be a chat-moderator because if someone is breaking the server rules in chat by swearing or being disrespectful I will step in and make sure all those problems disappear. I promise you that I will never be mean nor cheat by using hacks or anything nor will I ever give items to people but I will ALWAYS help the new players If they do need help!

Thank you so much
05/04/2014 1:08 pm
Daniel_8473
Bump
05/02/2014 12:19 pm
Daniel_8473
Bump in the road Mainly looking for builders
05/02/2014 3:43 am
Daniel_8473
Bump it up Bumpity
05/02/2014 2:58 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
Rileys
Where still looking Guys!
05/02/2014 2:04 am
Rileys
Bump
05/02/2014 2:02 am
Daniel_8473
Bump
05/01/2014 7:48 pm
Taros
Really want to help, sadly, I have no Skype. Best of luck to you and your server!
05/01/2014 7:15 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Princess
penguin_kraft
APP

***(Builder/Architect

IGN: penguin_kraft

Skype(REQUIRED): penguinkraft

Experience: I have built a few spawns and I have been a builder on alot of servers

Preferred Style(Medieval, Modern ect): Medieval is what I am best at

How many hours of the day can you play: About 4 hours Sun-Thurs and 12 hours Fri-Sat

Timezone: CST (I live in Texas,USA)

Photos of past builds(Higher Chance of being picked): http://s1328.photobucket.com/user/belle ... t=3&page=1 I'll be posting more pics soon!

Contact Me On Skype!

Thanks~~~Penguin_Kraft
05/01/2014 7:04 pm
Daniel_8473
Bump in the road
05/01/2014 12:01 am
Daniel_8473
I have contacted all of you on skype.
04/29/2014 5:09 am
Level 20 : Expert Ninja
ProkingPlays

How do you rollback a griefed house with CoreProtect:

Do /co rollback u:(griefers name) t:(time)

And that , if executed correctly will fix the grief

Method 2 ( mandatory method!!)

With the same info, do

/co rollback u:w4570 t:4hours r:30

Radius?!?! Why?

The problem with method is, not only the grief will rollback, but everything he did in that timeframe, which may cause unnecessary punishment. With radius, you can restrict the rollback to that specific area alone, not causing anymore problems for someone who should have already been banned.The main reason core protect us now being used instead of log block.

How do you protect someones house with Worldguard: To protect a region.
Take out your WorldEdit wand. Type //wand if you don't already have one.
Leftclick one block.
Rightclick another block elsewhere
Type /region define MyArea into chat.
Now only you and Ops can modify the area between those blocks you selected. Keep in mind blocks below or above the 2 blocks you selected won't be included in your region. Be sure to select one low block and on high block for the region.
To allow a player to modify a region.
type /region addmember MyArea Bob
Now Bob can modify the region titled MyArea.
To allow a group to modify a region. (The group must be listed in Permission group)
type /region addmember MyArea g:Mod
Now Mod's can modify the region titled MyArea.

Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: My fav thing to do is buiding what i can imagine but im not the best builder or a pro builder and sometimes i like to play on a prison server

Give three examples where it is okay to ban someone: Abusing, Swearing and Racism and harassing.

How many hours of the day can you play:i can play more than 3 hours a day.

Is it okay to ban a staff member:it is not okay even if you dont like him/her or if thats the reason talk to the owner try to figure a better way.

Is it okay to mute a staff member:NO!, if there spamming but first give them a warning if the continue to spam or swear mute them for 10 min.

Why should you be Senior-Admin:i should be senior admin because i have alot of experience in being staff and ive delt with alot of hackers and id love to help your community grow and i can record on your server cause ive got a youtube channel too.
What do you do if a hacker comes on the server and you can't ban him, your the only Senior-Admin on the server and I am not on Skype: i would immediately take a screen shot and warn him to stop hacking or ill send the screen shot to the owner when he gets on. send the player to jail

What plugins do you have experience with:i have experiance in group manager, worldedit, worlguard, permissionsEx and a few more.
04/29/2014 4:47 am
awesomecraigXD
***Administrator

How do you rollback a griefed house with CoreProtect: You have to turn on inspector to see who griefed the place then do /co rollback and set the time to what you want to
roll it back to

How do you protect someones house with Worldguard: //wand select the two corners of the radius your going to protect and then do //expand vert

Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: Meet some good friends and Build

Give three examples where it is okay to ban someone: Advertising, Constant Spam, Not listening to anyone or being really rude to a player or staff

How many hours of the day can you play: 10+ all days

Is it okay to ban a staff member: With the owners permission yes or if they are ruining/ trying to shut down the server

Why should you be Admin: Ive had experience in this position before, I stopped playing minecraft for a while because off my computer not being able to run it so I had to get a new gaming card, Im back into it again though and am very mature when I need to be, sometimes if the times right have a wee joke with my players to gain a bond with my players and when the time comes I can be very serious and I am willing to help with any player issues

Is it okay to mute a staff member: Not unless the owner says so

What do you do if a hacker comes on the server and you can't ban him, your the only Admin on the server and I am not on Skype: Well if he was doing something very serious that could ruin the server I would message the owner on Skype then close the server until the owner opens it again if not I would handle the situation myself

What plugins do you have experience with:
core protect, world edit, world guard and more simple ones
04/28/2014 11:26 pm
Level 25 : Expert Engineer
HermesWoop
***Senior-Admin
How do you rollback a griefed house with CoreProtect: You usually use /RB or /rollback with the ones I use after selecting the region with your tool.
How do you protect someones house with Worldguard:You type in //wand and select the region you want protected. After that, you type in /region create (name) and add the player to the region
Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: My favorite things to do in Minecraft is minigames, hunger games and noteblocks.
Give three examples where it is okay to ban someone: If they threat or attack the server with DDOS, intense harrasment, multiple rule offenses
How many hours of the day can you play: almost 7 (school sports.)
Is it okay to ban a staff member: If the decision is made by a higher ranked staff member and OK'D by the owner then it would be appropriate, but then again the staff member would have to do something pretty dang bad.
Is it okay to mute a staff member: If they are breaking these offences such as exessive cursing, harrassment, spam ECT.
Why should you be Senior-Admin: I have an abstract way of thinking and handling other players. Not only am I flexible enough to deal with long conflicts but I have reasonable ways of handling them. I think that everyone deserves a second chance. If it was you getting banned I am pretty sure you would too. I am very fun to be around and I am skilled in plugins, minigames and commandblocks.
What do you do if a hacker comes on the server and you can't ban him, your the only Senior-Admin on the server and I am not on Skype: [b]Well, of all my years as serving as staff on servers, I have never encountered a hacker that can do anything past DDOS but if the case came into my responsiblilty, I would jail the hacker considering that when you are in jail, you can do NOTHING. And if I had the permission to, I would use the Console to ban him. THE CONSOLE BANS ALL!! (THUNDER CRASH!)
[color=#FF0000]What plugins do you have experience with:[/color][b]WorldGuard CoreProtect Essentials LogBlock MultiVerse BasicMinecraftPlugins lots more to list.
[/b]
[color=#FF0000]Note: You are in charge of all Staff on the server, don't be afraid to tell people what to do[/color]
04/28/2014 11:12 pm
Level 25 : Expert Pixel Painter
Epic Panda Skins
***Administrator
How do you rollback a griefed house with CoreProtect: /co rollback t:(time amount since griefing occured and if unknown than to the time the person last was on) r:(how ever big the house is)
How do you protect someones house with Worldguard: Select 2 area points. do //expand vert or just select the house and nothing under neath whichever you prefer. Then do /region claim (Region name: Username of player) (Owner of region and specified players to allow ownership of region)
Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: Create statues of player's and build things to grow the server's spawn or just make cool things to see
Give three examples where it is okay to ban someone: Spamming, Cussing continually after 3 kicks, and Fly hacking/X-raying.
How many hours of the day can you play: 4-6 hours per day
Is it okay to ban a staff member: Depends on the situation:
1) Just because you don't like them: No
2) They are breaking many rules or Oping random people: Yes
Why should you be Admin: Well there is no just one reason. I enjoy helping people and being a person that people like talking to. I try to make everyone's experience the best instead of just being strict. I will enforce rules but not be a hard like... "YOU HAVE 3 DIAMONDS ARE YOU Xraying??" but say a guy has 19 diamonds and he joined 5 minutes ago then I'd say "Hey where did you get those?" and go from there. I enjoy being part of a server also and if you think I deserve moderator then so be it but I think I deserve a chance as Admin.
Is it okay to mute a staff member: If they are spamming or cussing over and over: Yes.
What do you do if a hacker comes on the server and you can't ban him, your the only Admin on the server and I am not on Skype: In this situation I'd have nothing else to do but /jail the hacker. Since in jail you cannot build they cannot use any hacks to get out so therefor I will keep him there until someone who can access the command prompt connects or joins Skype.
What plugins do you have experience with: Essentials, Pex, Groupmanager, CreativeGates, Factions, HolographicDisplays, iDisguise, Worldedit, WorldGuard, DakadoHealth, Choptree 2, AutoBroadcaster, AutoRank, Pets, OpenInv, iConomy, MultiVerse, PlotMe, Tim the Enchanter, mcMMO, Citizens, iAuction, and Lottery.

~ Sincerely,
Tyer Ray
04/28/2014 10:50 pm
Daniel_8473
Bump
04/26/2014 4:58 pm
Daniel_8473
bump
04/23/2014 4:43 pm
btoth762
IGN: btoth762
How do you rollback a griefed house with CoreProtect: You simply do /co rollback t:(time) r: (radius)
How do you protect someones house with Worldguard: First type //wand into chat so you have a wand to protect with. Make your region with p1 and p2 where you want to protect then do /region define [Region Name] [Owner]. You can add more owners if you want!
Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: My favorite thing to do in minecraft is help people with anything they need. If you need a good staff member whos good with understanding people you got the guy right here
Give three examples where it is okay to ban someone: You should only ban someone simply when, 1.) They are disrespecting any of the staff members. 2.) They are not following our rules of the server. 3.) They are being racist or saying sexist or being immature in the chat.
Why should you be Moderator: I should be moderator on Best Ultra Gaming (BUG) because I am a pretty good staff member. I will never grief or be immature. I will also never give out ANY items to people. Also, I know how to config plugins really good. For every new member who joins i will make sure to give them a nice welcome and answer any questions they have. I will also make sure that they enjoy the server. I will also do the duty of making sure that everyone gets together good . This is why i should be mod.
Experience with Mod: Ive been mod ALOT of times and when i say ALOT i mean ALOT.
How many hours of the day can you play: I can play like 7 hours
04/23/2014 4:24 pm
Daniel_8473
Come on People NEED BUILDERS!
04/22/2014 8:11 pm
Daniel_8473
Bump come on
04/22/2014 2:28 pm
Daniel_8473
Bump
04/22/2014 12:35 am
Daniel_8473
We're Still accepting!
04/21/2014 8:50 pm
Level 1 : New Network
arcross26

How do you rollback a griefed house with CoreProtect: You have to type this cpmmand into the chat /co rollback T:{time} R:{radius} and then it should tell you! But you need inspector on so it knows you are inspecting the griefing situation!

How do you protect someones house with Worldguard: First type //wand into chat so you have a wand to protect with. Make your region with p1 and p2 where you want to protect then do /region define [Region Name] [Owner]. You can add more owners if you want! (Optional)

Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: I like to help other out when they are playing and help staff when they need it. I also like to program plugins like set them up and get them configured.

1. Hacking and not listening to us
2. Player keeps breaking rules or disrespecting staff member
3. If we keep getting bad reports of the player doing stuff there not supposed to do then we have the right to ban them

How many hours of the day can you play: Depends on the day probably 4-5

Is it okay to ban a staff member: if they keep breaking rules and not listening to owner or any other staff you should have right too. If they are disrespectful to staff member and players they should be banned!

Why should you be Admin: I have the experience to be an Admin and I have been it before! I know hot to use a variety of different plugins and how to help staff and make players feel safe and welcoming! I love helping staff and I am very friendly to others. if you need help with someone yo can contact me and I should be able to help!

Is it okay to mute a staff member: It depends on what they do. If they keep spamming the chat and other staff members are telling them to stop and they do not listen I think it is right if they do that.

What do you do if a hacker comes on the server and you can't ban him, your the only Admin on the server and I am not on Skype: I will try to contact another staff member for some back up or help. I could jail him or temp ban him until you get back on!

What plugins do you have experience with: Almost all plugins, if I do not know one then I will learn how to use it.
04/21/2014 10:55 pm
Daniel_8473
Accepted!
04/21/2014 7:26 pm
Daniel_8473
We're still recruiting keep em coming!
04/21/2014 6:48 pm
Daniel_8473
It's up now the ip is play.bestultragaming.net
04/21/2014 10:56 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Dragon
creepyman456
the servers up but, I can't join it?
04/20/2014 11:08 pm
Rileys
***(Builder/Architect
IGN: Minecraft_GOLD
Skype(REQUIRED): riley.wilson51
Experience: I have been builder on at least 3 servers building them pvp arena survival games maps and even there spawns.
Preferred Style(Medieval, Modern ect): I can work very well with most styles
How many hours of the day can you play: 4-5 Could end up being more
Timezone: Australia
Photos of past builds(Higher Chance of being picked): I Dont know how to do that but if you add me on skype and can show you

Thanks -Riley
04/20/2014 11:23 pm
Daniel_8473
Accepted Welcome to the team
04/20/2014 10:54 pm
Daniel_8473
creepyman456IGN: Creepyman456

How do you rollback a griefed house with CoreProtect:/co rollback T:(Time) R:(Radius). Though I am still learning how to do these commands

How do you protect someones house with Worldguard:
/region define [Name Of Region] (After selecting area with world edit wand. Then /region addowner [Name Of Region] [Name Of Player]
Accepted

I am also just learning this as well

Favorite thing to do in Minecraft:I love to build and construct things in minecraft. I enjoy helping players as much as I can as well!I am also fair at redstone work but, not the best, I learn things very fast so you don't have to worry about me when I'm learning something new.

-If they are hacking and I tell them to please remove them as a warning but they refuse and continue to hack
-If a player disrespects staff or player even after several warnings
-If a player repetitively spams the chat advertising a server even after several warnings

Why should you be Moderator:First off I would like to point out I've been very experienced with moderating, I know all the commands (well, to my knowledge) and have enforced them to there right uses. I plan to help this community out because it has just come out of a break if I recall. This means that many cheaters and disrespectful players may arise, I've read numerous moderating guidelines that helped me understand how to deal with various situations. I know that, if any situation occurs that requires a punishment, warnings must be given first, than a temp ban, ban or even IP-ban will be given if the player still doesn't enforce the rules correctly. I've always thought that being very careful was always the best approach, and hopefully I can bring that to the community if accepted. Finding a balance when moderating is important, because being too strict or too lenient can cause some confusion among the other players, creating more harm than good. I would plan on finding the right balance and performing actions to their fullest without attempting to over reach my bounds. I believe I am very responsible, mature, respectful and humorous at times. This job must be taken seriously with cautions and risks taken. In addition I believe I can help out this community to create a peaceful, friendly community where (hopefully) everyone is positively influenced.

Experience with Mod:I have been a moderator on a public server which got 10-30 players on sometimes, the server shutdown due to no donations.

I've also been a admin on my friends server which received only 1-5 players

How many hours of the day can you play:about 1-5 hours depending on some situations in different days
04/20/2014 8:26 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Tacky
IGN: Tacky
Skype(REQUIRED): Tacky-_-
Experience: I owned a server
Preferred Style(Medieval, Modern ect): Medieval, futuristic
How many hours of the day can you play:4 hours or more
Timezone: EST
Photos of past builds(Higher Chance of being picked): I can show you some on my server
04/20/2014 8:14 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
inactiveplaysmc
Personal info.

Name, rhett gerringer
Age,15
MCIGN,inactivespider8
Skype- inactivespider 8

profession,-
I am Good With any of the following.
Permissions, Group manager and Pex I am not good with setting up
Group manager perms but i can learn quick.
Factions

Prison-GroupManager only
Modded Servers
Creative, PlotME
Starting off your server
Recruiting Staff and builders
creating Fun Things in the hub like parkour
Setting up essentials
Creating Kits
Giving it cool MOTD
Setting up Shop
Setting up donor ranks
Setting up timed player ranks!
Prison Ranks and spawns
World Edit
World Gaurd
Voxel Sniper
Prison PvP Zones
Drawing more players
Quick Launch
Coding-Kinda
Walking you through how to set up one
Having fun and makeing other staff laugh.
Youtube
advertising

Building,
I am good with Building mountians with
World Edit
Giveing Hub/lobby fun things to do like parkour
Landscaping
i am ok with building structures But i
can find people who can do it better than me.
Building Hubs
Building Pregame lobbys

How i can benefit the server!
I can stay very active [Most of the time]
I can help Get more people.
I can also pitch in money to help for hosting
Recruit more staff
I play 5 to 15 hours a day. more on the weekends!

What I require!

Need Op or good Staff Rank
I might need access to the cmd
It cant be home hosted I need 24/7 Access
Need to have a few active players so i know that the server is good.
Please Have Skype and a mic so we can talk‏

thank you for your time
04/20/2014 6:43 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Hunter
xMissleStrikex
Admin Application

IGN: JoshuaCrotts

How do you rollback a griefed house with CoreProtect: /co rollback Time Radius

How do you protect someones house with Worldguard: You use //wand and you make a selection, then do //expand vert, and it should automatically protect it from other player interaction.

Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: I love to do all types of things in Minecraft. For example, I like to play minigames such as Survival Games, Run From The Beast, and mainly I like to play factions. I am a PVP kind of guy, I'm not the best, which I'm not afraid to admit either. I also enjoy modded servers such as Feed the Beast and Pixelmon. I'm not that familiar with FTB though, but I do enjoy pixelmon. I like getting with friends and playing these types of modes together.

Give three examples where it is okay to ban someone: This can actually vary. Mainly, I would ban people depending on the severity of their action. For example, if they were advertising, I would mute. Then unmute as a warning, if they continued this idiotic action, I would ban. I would also instantly ban if they were hacking, and I would ban if they started to talk trash about random people for no specific reason.

How many hours of the day can you play: This depends on what I have to do that day. I have tons of school work I am required to do, but I can usually get on for around an hour to two at bare minimum.

Is it okay to ban a staff member: Once again, this can depend and vary on a quantity of things. It depends on the action he did, and why he deserves to be banned, though I would try and contact the Owner before I did ban such staff.

Why should you be Admin: I would like the position as Admin on your server because I would like to help push this new server to a limit beyond reach. I would like to make it one of the best and most popular servers ever. I have been looking around for a great server to play on, but all of them do not have what I believe would be a great server. I would like to Co-Design the server with you, not necessarily be a Co-Owner, just help Co-Design, so I would more or less like to be a Plugin-Manager, but I assumed this would fit up with Admin, so I chose it. I would like to contact you on Skype when you and me need to talk, if you do choose to accept me. I believe I deserve this position because I have been Admins, Moderators, Guards, and all kinds of other Staff positions on multiple servers in the past, and all have said I have done exceptional work to their servers. No, I'm not a builder, but I am a great server manager. I like to work with players to help them in any way possible, and stop the ragers, whiners, and hackers. I am a great and reasonable person, and do not like for arguments to result in the ending of a player.

Is it okay to mute a staff member: This also depends. If they really deserve to be muted, I will do so. But, I will try and contact the Owner first.

What do you do if a hacker comes on the server and you can't ban him, your the only Admin on the server and I am not on Skype: This is a hard thing to deal with, I would try and record his actions. If he was causing massive destruction, I would do everything in the power that I had to keep him from doing these actions.

What plugins do you have experience with: I have plentiful experiences with plugins, as stated above, I have owned servers in the past. I'm great with Factions, Auction, and many more. I can't really give specific examples, but I'm also pretty good with World Edit and WorldGuard.

I thank you for taking the time to read this synopsis on why you should select me as an Admin on your server. I hope you choose wisely, and if you do accept me, I would be grateful, and would like your Skype name.
04/20/2014 5:46 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Dragon
creepyman456
Moderator application

Click to reveal
IGN: Creepyman456

How do you rollback a griefed house with CoreProtect:/co rollback T:(Time) R:(Radius). Though I am still learning how to do these commands

How do you protect someones house with Worldguard:
/region define [Name Of Region] (After selecting area with world edit wand. Then /region addowner [Name Of Region] [Name Of Player]

I am also just learning this as well

Favorite thing to do in Minecraft:I love to build and construct things in minecraft. I enjoy helping players as much as I can as well!I am also fair at redstone work but, not the best, I learn things very fast so you don't have to worry about me when I'm learning something new.

-If they are hacking and I tell them to please remove them as a warning but they refuse and continue to hack
-If a player disrespects staff or player even after several warnings
-If a player repetitively spams the chat advertising a server even after several warnings

Why should you be Moderator:First off I would like to point out I've been very experienced with moderating, I know all the commands (well, to my knowledge) and have enforced them to there right uses. I plan to help this community out because it has just come out of a break if I recall. This means that many cheaters and disrespectful players may arise, I've read numerous moderating guidelines that helped me understand how to deal with various situations. I know that, if any situation occurs that requires a punishment, warnings must be given first, than a temp ban, ban or even IP-ban will be given if the player still doesn't enforce the rules correctly. I've always thought that being very careful was always the best approach, and hopefully I can bring that to the community if accepted. Finding a balance when moderating is important, because being too strict or too lenient can cause some confusion among the other players, creating more harm than good. I would plan on finding the right balance and performing actions to their fullest without attempting to over reach my bounds. I believe I am very responsible, mature, respectful and humorous at times. This job must be taken seriously with cautions and risks taken. In addition I believe I can help out this community to create a peaceful, friendly community where (hopefully) everyone is positively influenced.

Experience with Mod:I have been a moderator on a public server which got 10-30 players on sometimes, the server shutdown due to no donations.

I've also been a admin on my friends server which received only 1-5 players

How many hours of the day can you play:about 1-5 hours depending on some situations in different days
04/20/2014 4:47 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Network
WhosAngel
Hey, I'm Angel

***Administrator

How do you rollback a griefed house with CoreProtect: Turn on inspector to see who griefed in the first place then do /co rollback and set the time to what you want to roll it back to.

How do you protect someones house with Worldguard: Use //wand and select two corners of the radius you want to protect. Then do //expand vert.

Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: Have fun and build things with friends
Give three examples where it is okay to ban someone: Disrespecting or being rude to other players constantly. Constant advertising. Unnecessary spamming.
How many hours of the day can you play: Weekdays about 4-6. Weekend 6-7

Is it okay to ban a staff member: Not without permission from the server owner unless they are causing some sort of mass issue or damage in the server.

Why should you be Admin: I have previous experience be admins in servers. I simply had to stop due to computer issues and to the fact that i couldn't afford a brand new gaming computer at the time. But I've recently gotten a brand new one, not to mention i have exceptionally fast internet so i should had absolutely no issue in game. I am also mature but I'm still fun and easy to get along with. Not to mention i can also help with player issues if necessary.

Is it okay to mute a staff member: Not without permission from server owner

What do you do if a hacker comes on the server and you can't ban him, your the only Admin on the server and I am not on Skype: If the hacker is causing mass damage to the server. Then i would temporarily close the server until another capable staff member or you comes online. If it's something simple like duplicating items i would have to try to solve the issue until another staff member or the owner comes online

What plugins do you have experience with: World edit, World gaurd, nickname, various necessity plugins, core protect, and many simple ones.

I hope you consider me
Sincerely,
Angel
04/20/2014 5:20 pm
Daniel_8473
Accepted contact me on skype daniel.ramirez8473
04/20/2014 4:11 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Explorer
TenYearOldGamers
IGN: nicholas_gwinn
Age: 11 (i know im too "Young" apparently but worth a shot right?
How do you rollback a griefed house with CoreProtect: /co rollback T:{time} R:{radius}
How do you protect someones house with Worldguard: /region define (Region name) then you do: /region addowner (region) (player)
Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: Servers, more specifically prison
Give three examples where it is okay to ban someone: if spamming after a staff tells them to stop,greifing,Advertising,
Why should you be Moderator: I always love to hang out with people, Also i love to help not only players but staff too! Overall i just love helping servers out to help them grow!
Experience with Mod: Own a server right now, Also ive been staff a few times but they all shut down
How many hours of the day can you play: depends on the day, but usually 2-5 hours top
04/20/2014 6:29 pm
Daniel_8473
Im sorry Denied
04/20/2014 3:53 pm
Daniel_8473
Come on take a better look at this!
04/20/2014 3:08 pm
Daniel_8473
Come on we need applicants!
04/20/2014 2:20 am
Daniel_8473
Accepted.
04/19/2014 11:00 pm
Dramatacious
IGN: Will be PM'ed
How do you rollback a griefed house with CoreProtect: /co rollback T: R:
How do you protect someones house with Worldguard: /region define [region] After selecting area w/ world edit wand. Then /region addowner [region] [player]
Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: Build
Give three examples where it is okay to ban someone: Griefing, Spamming, Hacking
How many hours of the day can you play: 2 1/2
Why should you be Senior-Moderator: I'm very dedicated and love to help out on servers! I am also very mature and fun.
Is it okay to ban a staff member: No
Is it okay to mute a staff member: Yes
04/19/2014 4:21 pm
Daniel_8473
Both accepted
04/19/2014 3:33 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
Dustin1525

Skype: Dustin1526 (Sadly I sat on my mic so my new one should be here within next week.)

How do you rollback a griefed house with CoreProtect: /co rollback T:(Time) R:(Radius)

How do you protect someones house with Worldguard: /region define [Name Of Region] (After selecting area w/ world edit wand. Then /region addowner [Name Of Region] [Name Of Player]

Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: Interact w/players and see if there is a way I could help them out.

Give three examples where it is okay to ban someone: When you've warned them enough times for breakig rules. When you've warned them for advertising. Another reason is if they are using mods/hacks that aren't allowed they will be banned.

How many hours of the day can you play: weekends 4-6 weekdays 3-5 hours.

Is it okay to ban a staff member: Myself no, I would need an owner/co-owner's permission.

Why should you be Admin: I think I should be admin because I am able to treat fellow staffers and players like they are all apart of a large family.

Is it okay to mute a staff member: Not without owner/co-owners/senior admin's permission.

What do you do if a hacker comes on the server and you can't ban him, your the only Admin on the server and I am not on Skype: I would jail him until I can get another staffer online.

What plugins do you have experience with: Essentials, world edit, quest, civilians, and groupmanager.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome