BETA TESTERS WANTED!

Veniam's Avatar Veniam7/2/15 10:51 pm
1 emeralds 198 8
7/3/2015 10:54 pm
therealgamingbros101's Avatar therealgamingbros101
Hey everyone my friends and I have recently been working on a new Prison Server. We have built the majority of the server and coded the ranks almost to completion. We also have an economy that is still under development but we hope that this could be one of things that a beta tester such as yourself could test out for us.

Basically your job will be is to go through the server as if you are a new player testing to see if specific aspects of the server might need to be changed before a public release.

Beta testers are promised rewards for helping the server out when the server launches.

Application:

IGN:
Will you be able to give us helpful feedback:
Do you have experience with Prison Servers:
Any extra information we should know:
Veniam
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/03/2015 10:54 pm
Level 1 : New Network
therealgamingbros101
IGN:directexpress
Will you be able to give us helpful feedback:yes very much
Do you have experience with Prison Servers:yes i own one so i know how hard it is to setup
Any extra information we should know:I'v owned a server for over 1 year
07/03/2015 10:43 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Tippins
IGN: Mr_Tippins
Will you be able to give us helpful feedback: yes
Do you have experience with Prison Servers:yes I have palyed many a prison server before.
Any extra information we should know:no
07/03/2015 6:43 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Pokemon
Banjo_joe
IGN: Banjo_joe
Will you be able to give us helpful feedback: Yes
Do you have experience with Prison Servers: I have owned a successful prison server my self so I should be fairly experienced in the way things have to be balanced
Any extra information we should know: No
07/03/2015 6:38 am
Inzan3
IGN: Zanethepaintrain
Will you be able to give us helpful feedback: absolutely
Do you have experience with prison servers: Yes they are one of my favorite servers
Any extra information we should know: When I start sting I'll play for a couple hours non stop and enjoy talking
07/03/2015 12:48 am
creeperhoney
IGN: Seta
Will you be able to give us helpful feedback: Yes
Do you have experience with Prison Servers: Yes
Any extra information we should know: I can play for long hours and will be able to find any flaws in the economy or the server in general I will be able to help beta test your server to the max!
07/02/2015 11:33 pm
FluffyCookie428
IGN: Joshuay628

Will you be able to give us helpful feedback: Of course, I will report all of my findings and feedback as much as I can.

Do you have experience with Prison Servers: Yes, not only are prison servers my favorite type of server, but also I have been co-owner, mod and admin on several different servers. I know how they work and could help you build one.

Any extra information we should know: My real name is Josh, I usually use fairly good grammar and I like to think that I have nice social skills. I would be able to beta test your server not for the perks, but to help out.
07/02/2015 11:29 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Network
Jake Jep
IGN: Im_an_ewok
Will I be able to give us helpful feedback: Yes
Do I have experience with Prison Servers: Yes
Any extra information we should know: I have ran and owned a successful prison server for over a year, and I have played on many prisons servers over time. I love to help out and share my thoughts and ideas, and would love to help out start a new prison server.
07/02/2015 11:23 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Artist
Digin4Ever
IGN: Digin4Ever
Will you be able to give us helpful feedback: Of course
Do you have experience with Prison Servers: I have played several prison servers and have been helper on one.
Any extra information we should know: I live in New Zealand and am a girl
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome