Deleted

anonpmc1934078's Avatar anonpmc193407812/1/15 5:58 pm history
1 emeralds 221 7
12/7/2015 7:23 pm
Claw-Slix's Avatar Claw-Slix
[deleted]
anonpmc1934078
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/02/2015 5:17 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
potatopoat2
Name: Jordan Collins

MC Experience Out of 10: 10

Staff Experience Out of 10: 10

How many times have you been staff on other servers?: I have been staff on other severs a lot I'm actually staff on 1 rpg server right now I'm the rank Moderator which on this server is actually a pretty high rank. We plan on released in about 3 weeks from now and if you want to join when its released I could tell you the ip in skype. I also have experienced with owner 2 servers. I have been Co-Owner and pretty much all of the staff ranks, this is because I'm a highly experienced, very nice, funny, and hard working person.

What ranks have you been on other servers: I kind of explained this up there but heres a little bit more. I have been the trusted rank on a couple of servers. I have also been helper, because sometimes I like to work my way up and get to know the staff even more!

Brief Description Of your Dedication to the Server: I can been on your server about 3-4 hours a day, well maybe not everyday but I will try to join and do anything I can to help your server grow! I would always give a warm welcome to new players and new staff members too! I would always get rid of cheaters because we don't want them to ruin the server experience.

Breif Description of Why you want to work for the server: I to be apart of the staff team on your server because I think it would be a wonderful experience and I think this would improve some of my skills :Skills: moderating, building kind of, redstone work, helping players, and more. I love to help servers grow into big successful servers. I always take my job seriously, well most of the time lol. But if its a serious situation then I will always act serious

I hope you enjoyed my application I hope I can be apart of your staff team thanks for reading! Have a wonderful day
12/02/2015 8:48 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Claw-Slix
Name: Robbie Or Claw either is fine!
MC Experience Out of 10: i have been playing since the release so i would say around 9/10 - 10/10
How many times have you been staff on other servers?: I have been staff on about 20-25 different servers including 2 of my own.
What ranks have you been on other servers: I have Owned/Co-Owned 2 servers and i have been Admin, Head-Admin, Moderator, Head-Moderator, Helper
Brief Description Of your Dedication to the Server: Currently i can dedicate around 6-8 hours a day, maybe even more in order to help with the server and the Players of the server.
Brief Description of Why you want to work for the server: The reason i would like to help work on the server is because i like to help people as much as possible, so that means i would like to help you get the server up on two feet ready for new players to join.

Yours Sincerely~
ClawStiffy
12/02/2015 5:03 pm
anonpmc1934078
[deleted]
12/07/2015 7:23 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Claw-Slix
I Sent a PM with my Username and Skype
12/01/2015 6:34 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Pirate
Impale
Oh one more thing, Im not sure if the server is down right now but I cant connect
12/01/2015 6:44 pm
anonpmc1934078
[deleted]
12/01/2015 6:30 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Pirate
Impale
Name: MmmWhatchaSaaay

MC Experience Out of 10: 10

How many times have you been staff on other servers?: About, 40 times the past 2 years

What ranks have you been on other servers: builder, Co-owner, Head-staff, head-admin, admin, moderator, helper, Head-builder, and operator

Brief Description Of your Dedication to the Server: I will dedicate most of my time to making sure this is a properly functioning server and a place where all people can enjoy their time and have a nice game-play experience

Breif Description of Why you want to work for the server: I want the opportunity to do anything and everything possible in any shape or form to make this the best possible server it can be and an enjoyable experience for all players everywhere. I also want to show you my building skills with interior and exterior because I am a highly qualified builder.

Thank you for reading my application your presence is much appreicated
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome