Deleted

anonpmc1934078's Avatar anonpmc19340788/28/15 12:10 am
8/31/2015 7:21 am
Alexg27f2005's Avatar Alexg27f2005
[deleted]
anonpmc1934078
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/31/2015 7:21 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Alexg27f2005
Thanks , Sorry for late reply. I see your added me on Skype . Contact Me Through there thanks.
08/30/2015 3:13 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Alexg27f2005
Name:
My name is Alex and my last name is private sorry.

I am currently 15 and quite mature i believe. For my age i can do a lot on minecraft and if can get job will help a lot.

Rank wanted (Max. 2):
I am hoping for Head-Admin Or admin. I can do a lot more too help in these ranks and will be helping too the max of my ability. I can do a lot of things in minecraft and have a big experience.

Why you want those rank(s):
I would like admin or head admin too help the server and make it better. I can help get more players / advertise it. I can help with anything needed in game. And have a big experience which i will be using on this server if i can be accepted. I have saw your a kind person and i hope you see that i am too but i can be serious if there was somebody not following rules. I want one of these ranks too show my skill and help the server too my max ability.

Skype (optional):
Yes, i have skype. It is currently the same as my old in game name and i don't think i will change this either but if do il say. It is Alexg27f.

Minecraft Name:
My minecraft name is AnTasTic1 i don't think i will change this but if do i will say and make sure you know it.

Plugin Skills:
My plugin skills are quite good i know the basics and the stuff also i know a lot of plugins and could say a lot of them and good ones. I know a lot of the commands in the plugins and could help with anything of this. I have experience working with plugins and operator so could very easily help the server with plugins and a lot of the commands in any plugins.

Minecraft Skills:
My minecraft skills and Very good and will proof this in helping a lot if get accepting. I can be serious when jobs come too it but in minecraft i know a lot of things and will learn more as i play. I have played for 4 years and i know basically everything minecraft and minecraft servers have too throw at me.

Breif Description about you:
I am a kind joking person who will lilac be kind and help but then get serious when jobs come hackers / rule breakers come or i need too be. I like a lot but would not give anybody something another did not.

Hope you enjoyed and reply soon. Alex
08/30/2015 7:52 pm
anonpmc1934078
[deleted]
08/30/2015 2:28 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
EternallyCold
Name: Jessie/ShadowDZ
Rank wanted (Max. 2): Admin or Mod
Why you want those rank(s):
Skype (optional): black201141
Minecraft Name: ShadowDZ
Plugin Skills: I know most of the plugins that are generally used. I used to run servers and some of them were successful> I know PermissionsEX, GroupManager, WorldEdit, WorldGuard, Citizens etc
Minecraft Skills: I have lots of skills in minecraft servers. But I should be chosen because i can understand what people go through in minecraft. I used to own minecraft servers and some of them were successful. I have dealt with most situations which relate to running the servers. When i purchased the servers, i had to do everything myself because when i tried to ask people for help, they would then go on to grief the server and abuse their powers which has caused me to no longer trust anybody unless in know them in person. When i talk to people, i ask them questions which relate to the situation that they were in. I would then ask anybody on the server at the time of the incident what they saw or what they heard. I would then gather all the necessary evidence and find out who had broken the rules. With this evidence, i would also consult other staff members on their opinion of what happened and i would ask for a decision made by all staff included in the discussion. You should choose me over someone else because i can get to the bottom of any situation and have it solved in a friendly manner. Being staff on a server can mean alot of things. To first become staff, you need to have the respect of all the players who are there all the time. Being a staff member is also based on trust, if the players know you can handle big situations, then they will recommend you for becoming staff. Being staff isnt just about having authority over everyone else, its also the players who know they can rely on you in tough situations and they know that when dark times are approaching, then they know that you will stop people from breaking the rules and the staff from abusing their powers which were assigned to them. If i were chosen to be a staff member here, i would continue to gain the respect of all the players and constantly help them by giving them items which will further enhance their experience on the server and continue to enjoy having fun on the server. Having this kind of position is a privilege and is only given to those who have shown they are worthy for being staff on such a big server. I used to play on a serer years ago called The Silence Networks which was a big server with 30+ players a day right up until the owner was arrested (i later found this out by former players that he got arrested by the FBI for webcam hacking and he went into hiding), so the server shutdown after that. I was staff on other servers but they had all shutdown because they were run by little kids who knew nothing about creating successful server.
Breif Description about you: Not really much to tell. Im very mature in minecraft staff positions as i am very serious in my role. I dont like others breaking the rules and i will try all i can to make sure they get punished. Im nice and easy to get along with also.
08/30/2015 1:09 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Damiann
Not to be rude at all but can you please tell me what you think of my application?
(its been about 2 days so I'm just making sure you didn't miss it )
08/30/2015 2:37 pm
anonpmc1934078
[deleted]
08/29/2015 3:11 pm
Big_Boss_Rose
Name:Mariam
Rank wanted (Max. 2):Admin
Why you want those rank(s):Because i feel like I'm responsible enough to be able to take care of people on the server and make people happy.
Skype (optional):BigBossRose
Minecraft Name:BigBossRose
Plugin Skills:Not much
Minecraft Skills:iv played for 4 years so i think 10/10
Breif Description about you:Im kind helpful and love to put a smile on peoples faces i never abuse ever ever in my whole like I'm on every day on mc and on everyday on Skype i am ok at building and i love to help will advertise on youtube and planet minecraft and ofcorse i will follow the rules
08/28/2015 8:30 pm
Level 1 : New Network
CoreyHendrix
Thank you BetaTigerGaming
08/28/2015 7:15 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Dragon
Jordanm38022727
Server not up? I can't join.
08/28/2015 7:34 pm
anonpmc1934078
[deleted]
08/28/2015 7:30 pm
Damiann
he said that the server is not 24/7
08/28/2015 7:08 pm
Damiann
Name: Damian
Rank wanted (Max. 2): Mod or Helper
Why you want those rank(s): Cause I am a little new to being staff on servers, but I have been staff on a few servers before (also being Mod or Helper
Skype (optional): Toxicburndown66
Minecraft Name: Toxicburndown66
Plugin Skills: I'm ok with plugins, and if there's plugins that I haven't heard of I catch up pretty quick.
Minecraft Skills: I enjoy moderating forums, chat ingame, and having fun. I also enjoy pvp but that's not staff necessary
Brief Description about you: I am someone who looks on the bright side of things most of the time well, plays Minecraft. When I get bored with minecraft I usually try to find something else to do, like play modded minecraft, etc. Being staff on a server was fun last time I did it so how about I start up again on your server
08/30/2015 2:40 pm
anonpmc1934078
[deleted]
08/28/2015 6:48 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Kutegirlbo
Name:Jasmine Nichols
Rank wanted (Max. 2): any website ranks
Why you want those rank(s):Cause my small business is building websites for people
Skype (optional):none but have twitter
Minecraft Name:Kutegirlboo
Plugin Skills:none
Minecraft Skills:Building,PvPing,Archery
Breif Description about you:I'm use weebly.com for making sites, I made 3 websites so far,
I'm creative and loyal.
08/28/2015 6:59 pm
anonpmc1934078
[deleted]
08/29/2015 3:02 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Kutegirlbo
I need more info about the server as well
Can we talk on the server?
08/28/2015 5:58 pm
Level 1 : New Network
CoreyHendrix
Name:Corey
Rank wanted:Mod/Admin
Why you want those rank(s): I'm keen to do whatever's possible when needed I'll stay for as long as I can. I would hate to see this server fall to the bottom.
Minecraft Name:Nicohlai
Plugin Skills: Not bad...but i wouldn't pick myself for the job
Minecraft Skills: Really good
Breif Description about you: I am mature enough.. , obedient to the rules and will not disobey it, and would love to work with your server to help it thrive to the top!
08/28/2015 6:56 pm
anonpmc1934078
[deleted]
08/28/2015 5:56 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Dragon
Jordanm38022727
Name:jordan38022727 A.K.A. Jordan
Rank wanted (Max. 2): Admin or Moderator (Which ever one suites me best)
Why you want those rank(s): I would like those ranks to help out the server and make it a nice community to stay in. I like helping minecraft servers a lot! I can moderate chat or even ban, mute, kick e.t.c. any un good players that are not needed on the server. I can also help you expand your community!
Skype (optional):I will PM you if accepted.
Minecraft Name:Jordan38022727
Plugin Skills:Essentials, Group manager and other main plugins.
Minecraft Skills:I am great at building and I also am a good helper for new minecraft servers. Another skill is I like moderating chat/websites.
Breif Description about you: I love to help minecraft servers and as a result of that I get better and better! I like sports aswell so i'm pretty busy but I still dedicate time to the computer/minecraft. I'm also a cool slight funny person to joke around with.

Kind regards,
Jordan
08/28/2015 6:55 pm
anonpmc1934078
[deleted]
08/28/2015 7:43 am
beth__
NAME:Bethany
IGN: beth__
RANK WANTED: admin
PLUGIN SKILLS: eh ok
MINECRAFT SKILLS: pretty good
INFO:
I really want a server job so I'm applying to all of these servers that need staff...hope I can join
08/28/2015 6:54 pm
anonpmc1934078
[deleted]
08/28/2015 7:14 am
SweetAsCandy
Name: Amelia

Rank wanted (Max. 2): Admin or Moderator

Why you want those rank(s): Because I'm used to working as a moderator, but I also want to tryout to be an admin, I believe I have the maturity and fairness to do either one, I used to moderate my friends server, until it was cancled due to lack of players and funds, right before I was ranked higher to an admin. I have been through many scenarios so I'm quite experianced.

Skype (optional): live:xxsilviez

Minecraft Name: Darkeststars

Plugin Skills: I've used Laggremover, and some others such as; scoreboard stats and ServerSigns

Minecraft Skills: Moderating, learning quickly, building, cooperation and making sure others have fun while on the server.

Breif Description about you: I'm a very shy person, but when is used to the enviroment and people I'm very confident, I like helping others, I'm fair, I almost always make the right decision, and I like to watch other servers grow with their community.
08/28/2015 6:54 pm
anonpmc1934078
[deleted]
08/28/2015 6:59 am
xXBexStarXx-
Name: Becca

Rank wanted (Max. 2): Moderator/Admin (Depending which one you'd prefer me to have)

Why you want those rank(s): I would like them as I have the correct skill set to do so. This includes determination, past experience and a friendly personality. Also, I love factions and prisons so Administrating on your server would be very enjoyable.

Skype (optional): Sorry, I do not have Skype.

Minecraft Name: Garf_Vadar

Plugin Skills: I know things about Group Manager and Pex. Also, I know about Essentials. If given a plugin, I can usually start to understand it fairly quickly.

Minecraft Skills: Building, spotting hacks, communicating with other players.

Breif Description about you: I am a very determined person who likes to help others. I am a bit of a geek who works very hard to achieve things to very high standards!

Thanks for reading! PM me the results!

-Garf
08/28/2015 5:43 pm
anonpmc1934078
[deleted]
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome