Beyond Horizon Staff recruitment

14manj01's Avatar 14manj014/30/17 1:16 am
5/18/2017 10:20 am
14manj01's Avatar 14manj01
Read everything before Applying.
Overview

Hello, and welcome to the Beyond Horizon recruitment thread, we need a variety of individuals to fill our team needs. We are a professional server, hosted on a dedicated self owned DL380. Our architecture can support up-to 200, concurrent players however, we are striving to find a community of 50+ players. In this thread we are looking for website staff, web developers (basic), plugin documentation writers, developers, builders and admin staff.

Our Mission:
Our server is a relaxed adult server, which caters to adults looking to wind down from work, or school. We are looking for players who want to relax and have a fun time. We want to create a strong teamspeak community and website community while all playing minecraft. The exact setup of the server has not been decided but it will focus on semi vanilla rules.

Visit Us:
mc.beyondhorizonmc.net

Basic Requirements:

Age of 16+ (Or maturity level equivalent)
Ability to successfully be a team player
Basic Server Knowledge
Registered On Site once accepted

Roles
Website Staff
Website Staff are accountable for all moderation of the forums. They will relay information to in game moderators to enact bans, rank players and other such tasks. They are also required to help sustain the forum, with activities, active posting and other needs necessary.

Specific Requirements
Strong English Level or higher
Xenforo Knowledge
Strong Maturity

Web Developers
Website Developers are accountable for tinkering with the forums. They will edit css code, fix template issues and style the website. They also will actively participate in back end xenforo maintenance.

Specific Requirements
Strong English Level or higher
Xenforo Knowledge
Development Knowlege
Strong Maturity

Plugin Helpers

Plugin helpers will document plugins on the site wiki for new players. They will ensure that players are informed of what is on our server and how to use it. They will work hand and hand with developers and website staff.

Specific Requirements
College English Level or higher
Able to follow instructions
Strong Maturity

Developers
Developers will work hand and hand with the owner of the server to update plugins to 1.11.2 or current version of the server. They also will contribute plugins to the server that differentiate our server from the rest of the servers out there. They also may have access to the server via remote connection via owner discretion.

Specific Requirements
Moderate English Level or higher
Java Knowlege
Strong Maturity

Builders
Builders are a temporary position that will be used to get the server started. The server has several structures that are needed. Builders will work together to create the spawn city, and setup the shops and road system. Builders may be under 18+ if they are very talented.

Specific Requirements
Low English Level or higher
Link to work
Strong Maturity

Admin Staff
Admin staff lead all other staff members, such as a LT leads a platoon. This position needs strong leadership skills and comes with direct access to communication with the owner 24/7 for support. They are to command other staff and make decisions on how to run the server.

Specific Requirements
20+ Xenforo Knowledge
Excellent Maturity
Microphone
Leadership Skills (Veterans preferable)

Application Form

Name:
IGN:
Experience:
Portfolio/ github (if builder/developer):
Why do you want to join:
14manj01
Level 7 : Apprentice Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/18/2017 10:20 am
14manj01
Still looking for applicants
05/12/2017 11:19 pm
14manj01
Still looking to fill now 3 moderator positions.
05/05/2017 8:13 am
Level 1 : New Miner
ImTheOwner
Name: Blandi
IGN: ImTheOwner
Timezone: UTC+01:00
Experience: To see my experience, check out my webpage imtheownerminecraft.webs.com/ You can find there screenshots of my maps, building and my experience on the About Me Page.
Im applying for Admin or Head-Builder
Why do you want to join: I love playing in city servers, and I want to restart being a staff by a small server, which will get big in a while.
05/05/2017 3:39 am
14manj01
Still looking for staff members.
05/02/2017 10:22 am
Level 1 : New Network
rotho98
We are still looking for staff
05/01/2017 5:55 pm
14manj01
Post here and then join the discord for almost instant screening.
05/01/2017 2:19 pm
14manj01
04/30/2017 9:03 pm
14manj01
Join our discord for quick response on applications
04/30/2017 7:52 pm
14manj01
04/30/2017 7:18 pm
14manj01
Join our discord for quick response on applications
https://discord.gg/6sWYDeZ
04/30/2017 5:43 pm
14manj01
Looking for more applications, will decide after a few come in.
04/30/2017 3:54 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
KolSkywalker
Name: Calvin Ng
IGN: KolSkywalker
Timezone: Singapore
Experience: I have owned a server before and i have been admin and mods on some servers
Portfolio/ github (if builder/developer): Just want to be admin or mod
Why do you want to join: I have had a lot of experience with other servers I have had to deal with other players and staff before, I know how servers work, I have been staff on many small servers and I know how to do lots, I have been a "minecrafter" for 5 years. I get my work done quickly and do what I am supposed to without getting off task. I learn from my past experiences, when I started as a Staff member on some servers, I had some mistakes but once it come to success. My past experiences are quite well, I have owned my own server before, it was pretty popular but I had to sell it to my co-owners because I could not afford to pay for it anymore, this is because of school. I was in charge of most things one of them being player base management. When I first started to play Minecraft it was about 2012 or 13 where 1.2 came out once I bought the game I played hours and hours of it after around 4 weeks I knew about everything except for being staff so near 2013-2014 I started to become more interested in becoming Staff on servers, I now know most Minecraft related "things" such as commands, hidden plugins. This knowledge will be good for patching and blocking out all hackers/glitchers/cheaters.
I want to help out the server, make it big and fun for others. I will make sure everything is fair so everyone could enjoy it.I don't know much about XenForo but i am willing to learn immediately

Hope you can accept me!

BTW i own a yt channel
04/30/2017 3:36 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Network
Pyro-
g
04/30/2017 3:28 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
ResoluteWears
Application Form

Name: Brock
IGN: MaxSinisterFX
Timezone: Central Time Zone
Experience: I've owned over 7 servers and staffed over 20
Portfolio/ github (if builder/developer): Just wanting admin
Why do you want to join: I think I could make a difference in the community, I'm a very nice player and Will only punish the ones that need punishing. Although I don't have very much experience with XenForo I can learn quickly.
04/30/2017 2:48 am
14manj01
Still Recruiting
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome