Big Upcoming RPGMMO Server | BUILDERS NEEDED |

MedievalMinecrafters's Avatar MedievalMinecrafters4/12/15 2:58 am
4/22/2015 12:24 am
CascadianX's Avatar CascadianX
Hello there I am currently searching for Dedicated Builders! I am currently setting up an mmo server like dungeon realms/ wynncraft. We have a custom plugin coder and he is currently working on creating us our own special plugins. We do not have any buildings as of yet, but we have the base starting area map created. If anyone thinks they are up to the challenge, then by all means comment your skype or msg me your skype.

Builder criteria, you must be able to build in detail with everything you do, we expect 150% out of everyone here. No Laziness! I know this may seem like alot but we want our mmo server to be the best next to or even better than DungeonRealms. if you need some ideas of what the level of skill needed simply look at my pmc account as i post most of the stuff i do.

---------------------------------------------------------
We are in need of:

-Terraformers
-Builders
-Ship creators
-interior decorators
-exterior/environmental decorators
-dungeon designers
-castle designers
-Custom tree/rock/river designers
-website designers
-texturepack creators
-financial team

------------------------------------------------------------

Cheers MM,
MedievalMinecrafters
Level 44 : Master Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/22/2015 12:24 am
CascadianX
bump
04/18/2015 2:27 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Architect
Faalky10
bump
04/17/2015 10:14 am
Faalky10
Bump
04/17/2015 8:49 am
Faalky10
BUMP
04/16/2015 2:26 pm
Faalky10
bump
04/16/2015 2:09 pm
MedievalMinecrafters
bump
04/14/2015 5:23 pm
MedievalMinecrafters
Bumparonie!
04/14/2015 12:34 pm
CascadianX
Bump
04/13/2015 10:11 pm
MedievalMinecrafters
Bump
04/13/2015 12:27 pm
MedievalMinecrafters
BUMP
04/13/2015 12:08 am
CascadianX
Greetings,

My name is Austin G, I am age 17, turning 18 in six months. I am a developer in the following languages
- HTML (3 years)
- CSS (3 years)
- JS (3 years)
- JQuery (JS) (3 years)
- JSON (9 months)
- Java (9 months)
- Java (Android) (9 months)
- SQL (learned 5 years ago, lost it 4.5yrs and just started it again, in total 6 months)
- PHP (6 months)
- LUA (2 yrs)

I've also worked on developing plugins, such as a custom faction/guild plugin. I've worked on a lot of android applications as well as a lot of websites. I am very talented in Web Development, App Development and etc.

I have worked with minecraft servers for close to 4 years, I am a terraformer, builder, plugin developer, server administrator and ftp manager, sql database administrator and etc.

I am also very well educated in Finances, Business, Business Law, Marketing, Advertising and Stock Markets. I've made around $5,000 (with Grandma as the adult) in the stock market on my own. My great grandfather hit the jackpot with $15,000,000. I use my skills to be productive, and to learn.

I want to be apart of your team so I can help with the RPG MMO i've always dreamed of building. I'll submit a lot of my own work, ideas and etc. I will commit time to help out as well
04/12/2015 10:09 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
sonicobunny
Hello!

My Name Is Mask/Kaitlyn And I Would LOVE To Be A Builder For Your Server!
I Have 2 Years Of MC Building Exp. I'm More Talented At Exterior But I'm All The Way Good At Building Anything Mideval
If You Would Like To Contact Me My Skype Is: Kaitlyn McDonald Or Fluttercookie@Outlook.com

If You Cant Find My Skype You Can PM Me And I Will Answer Soon As Possible.
04/12/2015 9:56 pm
MedievalMinecrafters
Bump!
04/12/2015 11:22 am
Level 1 : New Network
Yoikminer
Hi, I'm Jon, 17 years old, and have 5-6 years of building experience. My skype is Jon.keengenius, I am very good at architecture and interior design. Plus I'm doing web design at college, I have 1 year of web design experience in HTML and javascript.
04/12/2015 11:18 am
MedievalMinecrafters
BUMP
04/12/2015 7:36 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
Tiagirl001
I'm taking the challenge for interior decorating! I might not be the best but I do understand on small details that could change the whole look.

My skype is: Tia Simone Lave Christensen but I'm having a bit of trouble on it so be ready that you might not be able to chat with me on skype...

I've been on minecraft for about 5 to 7 years so I know alot about it from now
04/12/2015 5:42 am
Faalky10
So my name is Emil Falk and i am applying for dungeon designer, i am a mvery good builder and i can work 2-6 hours evryday.. my ingamename is FaalkHD and i have been on many build teams before and famous servers.. i am looking for this spot to learn much more and share my own experience whit other builders.. my skype is (emil.falk03) and i really want to have this spot.. i am 14 years old and i am looking for a rpg server,
04/12/2015 3:53 am
Level 1 : New Miner
MrTeabaggles69
Well this is going to sound pathetic but here goes.

So I'm looking for a spot here because for one this really interests me and i've always wanted to be a part of something like this! I may not know too much of developing but I know my way around world edit and such, money is an issue for me unfortunately but I will throw in money where I can and when I can. I have a great imagination as well as a feel for design and how and where buildings should go and the flow of how they work with the map. I love building Midevial. I have a lot of ideas for buildings and what not, just tell me the words and i'll be there. I"m extremely dedicated and i'm online for a good 10 to 15 hours usually every day so I'll more than likely always be on and be willing to help and do anything that I am told to do. Just say the words and i'll start as soon as possible! Really hope I can help.
04/12/2015 3:24 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Remake_Illusions
Hiya!

I think I can fill in some spots of tasks on that list!
Terraformers, Dungeon Designers and exterior decorations!

I am very experienced with world edit so I can terraform with experience, I have been using world edit for a couple of years now and am fluent with the commands and have a heap of experience with using it. I can build simple mountains to vast ranges with mystical valleys inside them. I am on alot right now so I will be very active so I will be dedicated to building on the server! I am also nifty with exterior decorations which includes custom trees, rivers and other decorations. I can make dungeons which give off a dark and mystical vibe as well! With the building side to it as well in decent with building kingdoms and medieval buildings but havnt spent alot of time to create a massive creations but I have been meaning to sometime.

-Remake
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome