BigBlocks looking for co-owner

FLOWSIDE boss's Avatar FLOWSIDE boss5/30/16 9:33 pm
6/6/2016 11:24 am
livingspring's Avatar livingspring
looking for a co owner for my server some one who knows all the plugins and how to work them along with some one with knowledge of keeping a server going and keeping it improving.
FLOWSIDE boss
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/06/2016 11:24 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
livingspring
I'm interested. If you need to, PM me for details/skype.
06/06/2016 11:07 am
Lyme_Sweet
DON'T ACCEPT AWESOMEPERIDOT https://www.facebook.com/19132379793164 ... =3&theater Read the skype convo and the proof of copy/paste
05/31/2016 9:35 pm
FLOWSIDE boss
all please pm me
asap!
05/31/2016 6:07 pm
anonpmc2162438
[deleted]
05/31/2016 5:58 pm
logan155
IGN:logan551
IRLN: Maverick
Timezone: EU/Britain, I can be on alot but on some days I might be.

Past Experiences: I have been an owner on one server called RavenDreams.Org (May have changed Ip)
But I got banned (Reason was abusive staff kept kicking and banning me). I have run my own server but as hackers go I could not stop all of them (I ipbanned at least 13 hackers) so I had to shut it down I warned all the players, and they did not listen. I have been a helper on other servers (At least 3) I was respectful to all opinions and how they behaved, I didn't abuse because I knew what'd happen (I'd be banned) But I also didn't want to.

Skype: I do have skype and I could get questioned about it, Ask me my skype name if you want.

Current Rank: Default

Why I should have a place in staff: I should be admin (In my opinion) Because I can handle awkward situations well, I can help settle arguments and accusations, I won't abuse but will try to find out who would. I can find out GREAT plugins, and I know a few people who can make them! If there's a serious situation not even I can handle I will contact an owner via skype, email, and text.

Some More Information: I love building and helping servers, I am quite friendly and well known in the community. I will be 100% devoted in helping this server. I am very calm in other situations.

What would I do if a hacker came on: I'd try to calm them down and try to convince them to stop, if they don't I'll give a warning (Up to 3) if they still don't stop I will ban them for 3 days, If they STILL don't stop I'll PermaBan them. I will contact another member of higher staff to tell them what I have experienced.

I will always be active btw!

If you have read all this text, your amazing.

Sincerely Maverick!
05/31/2016 5:38 pm
XxSkyPuppyxX
I'd love to help

Name: Sky

IGN: xBlazeShooterx

How long I have played Minecraft: Since day one on PC

My past experience: I used to run a server which i stepped down on as it was going the opposite way to what I wanted it to so i gave it to TheJellybeanDino, She then took it on as her own and i continued to help her in every way possible. She then after a year and a half started to grow out of the Minecraft community, changed her IGN and all that then announced on twitter that the server would be closing down, she offered it me back but it was too big for me to handle so I allowed the server to close down, after that i have helped on many servers and helped many people with variety of things. I'm looking to help anyone that needs it as i regret closing down my old server, if i ever get another chance i would defiantly start again without a shadow of a doubt, however I think since the closing of the other server if a new one got closed it would bring me down knowing all my hard work was lost, this is why i want to help anyone that needs it. Just to add on from -=CaveGamesMC=- I still have a load of the files saved and i would be willing to allow another server to use them if necessary.

Time Zone: United Kingdom, GMT +0

My main language: English

In the holidays I can be on whenever (most of the time) and since I am leaving school this year im not too sure about playing in the week at collage

Have I ever been banned before: Nope

A little bit about myself: I love to help people and I try to inspire them, i love a lot of practical activities and I also love gaming, all round happy guy .

Thanks for reading,

P.S Best of all I am free working.
05/31/2016 12:49 am
FLOWSIDE boss
every one hit me up
05/30/2016 9:50 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
AwesomePeridot108
Name:
Ej
IGN:
AwesomePeridot18
TimeZone:
eastern

I was an Admin on my old friends server. It had a player base of 5-40 players and didn't grow that much. I put all of my effort into the server each day coming on to, fixing bugs, helping members with issues and problems, banning hackers etc. I realized the server wasn't growing anymore and everyday more and more players left. I then resigned and joined another small server. The same process happened there. I gained trust, worked to the best of my ability helping the server out. Months after, it then closed down.
What could you bring to the server?
I can Moderate the chat from spam, advertisement, bullying and hazing, and other infractions, as well as issue punishments to offenders and defuse situations between players such as fights or conflicts that create unnecessary disturbance for other players on the server. I can dedicate my time and effort to ensuring such problems do not occur, and if I am away from home I am fully able to use the Slack application on my Android as well as join the game on my Windows tablet if necessary. I like solving problems, finding answers and making informed decisions. Currently, I do my best to help answer questions other players may have. I've made Youtube videos to explain certain builds in Factions, and have helped a few other players figure out how to access the /help pages. I try to stay on top of current bugs or issues with the server, so that I can confirm "It's not just you, this is an issue, it's being worked on." I also encourage players to use the forums to stay updated. As staff, I would be more able to encourage players to voice their concerns. I would do my best to answer questions or solve problems, even if that answer is simply "I don't know at the moment. Give me an hour to find out, I will get back to you." I would do my best to be accessible through Skype and inbox messages, as well as any time I'm in-game. I would be sure to communicate through forums as well as in-game, for the benefit of players not online at the time and to be heard longer than the few minutes a chat box stays active. I should be a Admin/Mod for these reasons. I have high experience with minecraft servers, I have around 4 hours a day of time to go on servers. Other reasons are, I am well trusted and I am very good with grammar and can do 60 words per minute. I have a very high trust level. For example I don't get the fun in griefing it just doesn't seem right. It is bad when done to you so why do it? I am hated by about 7 hackers now. The reason is i have caught people on camera really quickly and then have been able to get a good report. As a staff member I would be able to take a screen shot of a hacker quickly then punish them. these are just a few reasons i am trusted. My next reason is building. If any building is required I can be excellent. I have won so many games of building games. I can build without world edit, and I am really good with world edit. Game developing. I am really good at developing simple server games. I know how to set up a /server then get the build. I also know how to transfer a rank over and get global ranks on. Then I set default game modes and then begin on what the game is about. These are just a few things why I should be Admin. If you like my style it would be awesome to be a helper for these reasons again: I am well trusted I am good at english, I can capture pictures of hackers for proof before they get banned, I have really good building skill and I am really good at developing in server games. There are many things a server needs. As I have recently said I am extremely good at developing. I understand how to make ranks and apply. I am also very active and for example i am put on to support centre on the forums I can be there to help. With my knowledge of servers and my very hight activity rate I can help a server alot. But thats just the beginning. With high server knowledge I can be very helpful to people that might need help. I have had 2 1/2 years of experience on minecraft servers. For the first year I didn't understand but I got interested and I decide to go onto youtube and understand more about servers. I then learn more and more. I am also very friendly and can help someone who needs help. For example someone asks how to get more things I can tell them they can donate to get it or if they are on a game I can tell them where they find it. Along with my knowledge on minecraft servers I have been on the server for about 2 months now and I have released what plugins there are and how to develop them. Despite all these things There are still much more ways I can help the server grow.
05/30/2016 9:48 pm
anonpmc2005205
[deleted]
05/30/2016 9:46 pm
anonpmc2005205
[deleted]
05/30/2016 9:38 pm
Level 20 : Expert Architect
Mr_Wolf_Jr
I'm not much on plugins and what not but i do have build experience and would love to get more involved into a Minecraft community. I mostly play singleplayer and want to branch out.

I do a lot of City based builds modern but i can also do Italian based buildings and french.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome