My biggest roller coaster ever

D_A_T_H's Avatar D_A_T_H12/26/14 8:24 pm
12/31/2014 8:34 pm
D_A_T_H's Avatar D_A_T_H
I have started work on my biggest coaster ever. My previous one featured 30+ drops along it and a starting drop of 113 blocks high and a 254 block high drop to bedrock. I will be attempting to make this one even bigger. The last one takes roughly 12 minutes to ride from start to finish and i am hoping this next one will be even longer. Unfortunately i cannot upload any pics of my progress as a mod decided to revoke my upload ability because of an obscure rule that i have never seen until it was used against me to ban my account. as soon as i can find a place or way to upload some progress on it i will update this.
D_A_T_H
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/31/2014 8:34 pm
D_A_T_H
12/29/2014 6:04 pm
D_A_T_H
here is a link to some images i have taken of the small bit of coaster i have made.

http://imgur.com/a/EycbH
12/29/2014 5:03 am
D_A_T_H
i will upload some to imgur as soon as i build the heorbrine face and lay the tracks on the path i have set up. its not even close to done yet lol. i want to cover as much map as i can and its starting from a 255 block drop.
12/29/2014 3:43 am
Level 38 : Artisan Cake
cakeface
Sounds good - so far. Try and get the images up using Imgur and a screenshot program.
12/29/2014 3:23 am
D_A_T_H
The coaster is starting to take shape. I have decided to add a bunch of different colored beacons along the track to give it a crazy type feel while riding it. I also need some opinions on an idea i had. I want to make on of the drops of the coaster fall straight down into herobrines mouth. Building like a giant pixel art herobrine head with gaping mouth and have the drop go thru his mouth. what do you guys and gals think of that?
12/27/2014 9:55 pm
D_A_T_H
I never said i didnt like PMC. what i dont like is that the are limiting our creativity by lumping everyone together and saying that there are no real original pixel art projects anymore. They say that almost all of them are created using a program, which is stupid. why the hell would anyone use any kinda of program to build something? it takes all the fun out of the project. Plus im pretty sure that everyone has something they dont like about the stuff they do like.
12/27/2014 5:26 pm
D_A_T_H
Thank you VeryMadCrafter. I am hoping to have the coaster done within the week. Its gonna be a huge one. I want to cover the entire world with the coaster. i am also working on a noteblock world that will have melodies from Pokemon, Zelda, Mario, What does the fox say, batman and many more.
12/27/2014 4:44 am
Level 69 : High Grandmaster Meme
VeryMadCrafter
Sems cool!
12/27/2014 3:33 am
D_A_T_H
I will have to think on that. its a good idea. and it could work. i dont think we should be limited in our art just because a few people use programs to make there crap. why anyone would use a bot program to create anything is beyond me. It takes all the fun out of making it.
12/26/2014 10:27 pm
D_A_T_H
ah ok. well for a site that promotes artistic expression they sure like to moderate people creativity. Its like youtube. they have crap service, blame all the problems on the internet companies, then the companies come out and say thats bs. but can we go anywhere else to upload vids? nope so we have to deal with the crap service. it is the same here. this site being the only one like it really can let their mods do whatever they want and we have to deal with it cause we have no where else to go to show off our work.
12/27/2014 8:14 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc1638765
[deleted]
12/26/2014 10:35 pm
Level 27 : Expert Blacksmith
StingRay_FTW
If you want you could probably start a patition forum,and do a poll for yes or no regarding the pixel art rule.And after a certain amount of time send the link to Cyprezz or Paril,and maybe you can get it to be legal.
12/26/2014 9:48 pm
D_A_T_H
apparently your not allowed to make pixel art and upload it here cause they say that each and every one of the pieces is made using a program which is bs cause i made all 4 of mine from the way i thought they would look made out of blocks. I honestly think its the mod trolling me for god knows what. i havent even been a member on here long enough to piss of a mod. and all the other mods i have messaged are ignoring me as well so looks like i will just have to ride out a massively unfair ban.
12/26/2014 9:59 pm
StingRay_FTW
12/26/2014 8:30 pm
StingRay_FTW
DGPunisherX Unfortunately i cannot upload any pics of my progress as a mod decided to revoke my upload ability because of an obscure rule that i have never seen until it was used against me to ban my account.

What rule did you even break?And you can upload pics on imgur.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome