~Binki~ Not New, but here's an Interview with Myself!

nbtrash's Avatar nbtrash8/27/14 11:13 pm
1 emeralds 141
Before I begin, I just want to say, thank you so much for over 60 subscribers!!! It literally means so much to me, you don't even know! I was originally gonna say over 50, but I got 60 while writing this! Lol! And thanks SO MUCH!

I am Black and Binkie is Blue.
Me:So uh, this is weird. Talking to myself. XD
Binkie:Lol, ikr.
Me:Anyways, let's do dis!
Binkie:WHOO!
Me:So, how did you find PMC, and why did you join?
Binkie:Well, I found PMC when I was roaming around, looking for sites to get skins from. At first I started using minecraftskins.net, but then after awhile I got bored of it. I liked The Skindex, but then I learnt that people often stole other's skins. I eventually found PMC and loved it so much! I joined because I wanted to diamond other peoples skins to show them that I loved their work!
Me:Okay. So looking back at your first girl skin, what are your opinions.

Binkie:M'kay, let's be honest. It doesn't even look anything like a girl. It's crap.
Me:K...and what about your skins today?

Binkie:I can't believe I ever learnt to shade...when I saw other people's skin on the first page, I was like "Wow, I wish I could be that good. I wish that I could even shade!" And sometimes I get random skin ideas. At anytime, anywhere!
Me:How did you get your PMC name?
Binkie:Well, uh that's a bit embarassing...so my mom suprised me with a Minecraft account when I was 9 years old. But that meant that she'd set up my account. So she always calls me "BinkieBoo" around the house, "Binkie" for short! And 14 is my favorite number, so that's how I got my account name that I use for almost everything...But I still love my mom dearly!
Me:Awww, that's cute. So, do yo-
Binkie:Be quiet!
Me:Sorry!!! Anyway, before I was so rudely inturupted, Do you have any "models" or favorite PMC skinners?
Binkie:Oh yeah, tons! Oblivion_Gamer, OreoVal, RosiePlayz, Sundaze, Donuts_And_Creamz are only some of my favorites! I have so many!
Me:I would think so! You've subscribed to 100 users!
Binkie:Omg, really? Wow...
Me:Anyways, let's go over some of your favorites.
Binkie:Alright.
Me:Song.
Binkie:EVERYSONG IN THE WORLD!! You can make me choose one! Although I love PopDanThology's 2013 Song Mix...
Me:Alright. Show
Binkie:Sherlock, Doctor Who, and I'm just starting to get into Supernatural.
Me:Book Series.
Binkie: Legend by Marie Lu.
Me:Anime.
Binkie:Soul Eater, Fairy Tail and just staring to watch Daganronpa.
Me:Movies
Binkie:Edge of Tomorrow, Catching Fire, Pitch Perfect, and Forrest Gump.
Me:Color.
Binkie:Black and white which equals Yin and Yang
Me:Animals.
Binkie:Polar bears and penguins!
Me:Hobbies.
Binkie:Reading and being on the computer.
Me:Sport.
Binkie:Basketball!
Me:YouTubers.
Binkie:Pewdiepie, CutiePie, SkydoesMC, CaptainSparkelz, SlamaCow, there are so many!
Me:Okay, enough favorites. Last question.
Binkie:Awww, okay.
Me:....Who liek Minecraf...
Binkie:I liek Minecraf!
Me: XD
Binkie:XD
Me:Well, it was great talking to myself for awhile, so bye!!!
Binkie:Gud baaaai!
nbtrash
Level 25 : Expert Grump