★★Black Sheep Survival★★ LOOKING FOR PLAYERS!!!

Blahblahblack's Avatar Blahblahblack6/17/13 2:15 pm
1 emeralds 177 6
10/25/2014 6:45 pm
Scruffymac's Avatar Scruffymac

IP: 193.35.58.32:25570

Black Sheep Servers is a project created by Simsey and aided through a small community of admins, we have great intentions for Black Sheep, whilst we only currently rent one survival server we expect to expand in the coming months and hopefully years. With a great amount of co-operation between the staff and community we can make this possible, as if the demand is big enough, Black Sheep will deliver. We really hope you enjoy your time on our servers, we will continue to try and make your gaming experience on our servers as great as possible.

Black Sheep is a community that are mostly good friends, we make sure to welcome newbies to the best of our ability, making sure they can settle into our humble server. Donations keep our server going so please contribute if you can!

Staff:
Click to reveal
[Owner]SIMSEY
[Admin]ForTheLols14
[Admin]Mishakebab

Communication:
Click to reveal
We communicate through Skype, you don't have to join us but are more than welcome to!

Banner:
Click to reveal
Blahblahblack
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect