| Blackhole | Minecraft Adventure Map Creation

GdayMate's Avatar GdayMate7/25/16 12:45 am
1 emeralds 333 2
8/6/2016 9:26 am
Dukkeh's Avatar Dukkeh
Blackhole Adventure Map Building/Redstoners Recruitment!

Salutations,
everybody!

I've recently bought a realm, and I'm paying for it monthly! so, My idea was to create an epic adventure map in the region of space!
I haven't exactly created a full on storyline yet, but that's what I need your help with!
so, this "adventure map" will be themed in space. You're on the ISS, the International Space Station and you get an incoming stress call from earth! It's an emergency! there's a supermassive black hole that was created at the start of the universe, that's finally revealed its self!

The space engineers and crew on the ship tell you that it's all gonna be fine- but to just keep an eye on it. Little did they know, this wasn't an ordinary "black hole"
This black hole was something a lot more powerful! it was coming right there way!

So, that's.. well- most of my storyline. My creativity sucks, and I need help improving the storyline. But anyway, my request is that I need your help to build this map!

It's gonna be a map located in the void, and i'm not sure if I want a custom resource pack yet but we'll see. I need help with building, redstone, command blocks, I need anyone that can help!

So, I've made an application layout that you can msg me to apply to help out! I'll credit you once we've finished, and upload it on multiple sites including planet minecraft! I really hope this does become a successful map.
Anyway, enough blabbering!

oh, a few notes before you fill out the application:
1. We are only looking for people with a lot of experience with command blocks, redstone, and building! I don't neccesarily want people who are only good at /particle or /tellraw and that's it, I need people with lots of experience and knowledge about the subject!
2 . it is essential that you have me on skype, you're not needed to call; only keep in touch with texts and such.

anyways, heres the application layout!

IRL Name: ( last name is not required, only first. )

IGN: ( your minecraft username, in other words. )

Timezone: ( current Timezone in your country! )

Skype:( your skype username so I can add you if you're accepted. )

Why you want to help? ( why you would like to help out with the map, please be detailed. )

Maturity: ( be honest about it on a 1-10 scale, 10 being the most mature, 1 being very immature. lol. )

Your speciality: ( are you good with redstone, command blocks, structures, terraforming, and if so what part are you best at in that category and on a 1-10 scale how good you are at the particular category, 10 being really good, 1 being horrible. Please be honest about this, as I need to know. )

Little bit 'bout yaself: ( just tell me a little bit about yourself! doesn't have to be much, this isn't really necessary just something extra! )

Extra Information: ( any extra information you'd like to include in your application! maybe some designs of yours if you're a builder, or some redstone contraptions or command block contraptions you've made to higher your chance ! )

alright, thanks! also, remember that the more effort you put into your application the higher the chance you're going to be accepted. anyways, once you've finished you could either comment the application or PM me.
so, I'll look forward to seeing you on the realm helping out with the map if you're accepted! alright, byeeeee!!
GdayMate
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter