| BlakeCraft | Staff Recruitment | Need Staff Before Re-Open

Deathkiller1010's Avatar Deathkiller10109/26/16 3:34 pm
1 emeralds 136 3
9/30/2016 8:56 pm
JakeBenH+'s Avatar JakeBenH+

Who are we?
BlakeCraft is a small, new Minecraft server owned by, Blake1Studios. We have been open since April, and have a small playerbase of a few friends and other players. The BlakeCraft team is looking to expand our staff team, management team, and player base by recruiting some new faces onto our team!

Our server includes a few games for players to enjoy, and we are looking to recruit developers/admins to help make even more! We currently offer these games:
- Creative
- No-Grief Survival
- PVP Games
Who are we recruiting?
We are looking to recruit Trainees (or server moderators), and administrators (staff that work on projects; server developers get this rank too). We are also looking for YouTubers who can make videos on the server in exchange for our YT rank. More info on each of the ranks can be found below.

- TRAINEES:
Trainees are a moderator rank. The rank is a 2-4 week trial rank to see how fit you are for the position. As a Trainee on our server you will be expected to do the following:
- Be active on our Discord server. Talking with other staff members and using it when needed.
- Assist in the fair punishment of rule breakers on the server. You will be required to follow our Staff Protocol when punishing players.
- You will be tasked with moderating some of our games while players are playing them.
- You will also be asked to attend our staff meetings when possible.
After 2-4 weeks of being a Trainee, our Senior Moderators and above will decide if you will stay on the team. If you stay, you will be given the Moderator rank.

- YOUTUBERS:
If you have a YouTube channel and are interested in making videos on our server, please feel free to apply for the YouTube rank. As a YouTuber you will be given commands like /vanish, staff chat, and a few other VIP perks. YouTubers will also be given the YouTube rank on our Discord, and can advertise their channel in-game and on our Discord. We have no requirements for the rank, we just ask that you be active in making cool videos on our server. Please note we cannot pay YouTubers. Sorry, but do not ask to be paid.

Applications:

- TRAINEE APPLICATION:
(Copy and paste this format into a reply, fill out the questions, and post it in this thread. All questions are required.)
What is your Minecraft username?:
What experience do you have in building or moderating servers? Elaborate on what you did and where:
What is your age?:
Timezone?:
Have you ever been banned from a server before? If so, tell us about it:
How much time can you dedicate to the server each day?:
Please tell us about yourself and why you should be accepted:
Will you be active on our Discord server, and can you do everything Trainees are asked to do?:
What can you contribute to the server:
Anything else we should know?:

- YOUTUBE APPLICATION:
(Copy and paste this format into a reply, fill out the questions, and post it in this thread. All questions are required.)
What is your Minecraft username?:
Please provide a link to your YouTube channel:
How many subscribers do you have at the time of applying?:
How many views do you get on average after a few days of a video being uploaded?:
What type of series or videos do you plan on doing on the server?:
Why do you wish to help the server out by making YouTube videos on it?:
How active can you be in making videos on the server, engaging with players, and more?:
Anything else we should know about you or your channel?:

- DISCORD?

Our staff team and players use Discord to communicate. This is a free, easy-to-use program that allows gamers to connet and interact with each other on servers. As a staff member you will be required to be in contact with us when possible, especially when on the server. For more info on discord then be sure to visit discordapp.com ! Thanks!

ALL PLAYERS AND THOSE WHO WISH TO APPLY FOR STAFF MAY JOIN OUR DISCORD BY CLICKING HERE:
https://discord.gg/dUjFT9d
-----

That is all for this recruitment thread. Please don't hesitate to ask questions here, via PM, and please don't hesitate to apply. For those who wish to check the server out - the IP address is mc.blake1studios.com, however the server isn't open yet. We plan on opening to the public within a month.

Please note before applying that we expect HIGH QUALITY applications. Please put EFFORT into your application or we will not accept it. We also run a strict background check on all applications so lying or being dishonest on your application is not tolerated.
Deathkiller1010
Level 1 : New Miner