-=BlastMC Recruitment-=

Piggaroni's Avatar Piggaroni2/5/16 11:38 pm
1 emeralds 184 4
2/12/2016 8:16 am
Piggaroni's Avatar Piggaroni
BlastMC 2.0

This is Jeff, aged 16.
We are planning to reopen our server!, If you don't know us here are some things we have accomplished and done, We have earned a whopping amount of $500 during our opening time in 2015, We closed down the server as everyone in the Ownership rank is busy, Including me, Now we have tried our best to reunite everyone back, But sadly our 3rd owner is overseas studying and he is the one who funds a lot for our server, We are now recruiting another server owner to replace him, If he ever comes back he can be an admin, but at the moment, he is really busy and we do not want to force him, So as I said what our server will consist is that, we will have Supernatural Factions as our first gamemode, It is a factions server but cooler, we would have special powers for different type of group you join, If you join the Scouts Team, You would have a speed boost and a blaster which will shoot sponge!, If you join the Gunners, You would have a decreased speed boost but a strong machine gun, And more to come! So let's just get to the point, We are recruiting an owner which could help us in funds!

Just leave your skype and age and how much you can fund for the server down below, We will not judge you on your age, but your maturity,activity and your effort. You would also have to spend vasts amounts of time on our server. Thanks for reading.
Piggaroni
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer