Play.BlissMC.com : Towny (with fly!) | DeathBan | Creative

BlissMC's Avatar BlissMC2/15/14 2:29 pm
8/20/2014 7:40 pm
BlissMC's Avatar BlissMC

Server address: play.blissmc.com

Towny
The Towny World offers all the fun of a normal survival/pvp world but with a little protection! You join a town and build a house, create your own town for yourself/friends and have all your builds protected. PVP is enabled outside of towns. This world also has an economy system allowing users to make SignShops, get paid for their playtime and MCMMO levels! MCMMO is included in the Towny world to provide some benefits overtime from all the effort you put into the game by mining, digging, combat, or whatever it may be. We also have it set up so you can get a pay check twice a day for your overall power level!

TownyFly: Fly with fuel! Diamonds/Iron Ingots allow you to fly within your town

DeathBan
More of the ruthless type? Then this is for you! Towny is way too protective... but in DeathBan only the strong survive. Dying results in a 3 hour ban from the DeathBan server.

Creative
Like to just build without having to take time to find all the resources? Then Creative is perfect for you! We hold build competitions every two weeks and reward the top three. Plots are 80x80 in size so you can make a fairly large build.

Skyblock

Start off with your own island or join a friend's! Expand from a small island completing challenges to be the top island!

Server Hardware: Ivy Bridge Intel Xeon E3 1245v2 / 4 Cores 8 Threads / 3.8GHz / 32 GB DDR3 / 2x 120GB SSD / 100 MBps (hosted with [OVH US])
Plugins: [Towny] [HardcoreDeathBan] [uSkyblock] [PlotMe] [LWC] [SignShop] [PVP Arena] [TNT Run]
Admins: ATCTower, Redcoughdrop, PJV99

Official PlanetMC Page: http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/1 ... uction-smp
BlissMC
Level 24 : Expert Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/20/2014 7:40 pm
BlissMC
New plugin! Allows you to fly within your town!
03/11/2014 11:53 am
BlissMC
New Spawn Shop nearly finished, its pretty freaking awesome if you ask me
03/08/2014 7:52 pm
BlissMC
New ranks to reward those that play a lot!

Come play on our new Team Death match arena!

03/05/2014 6:53 pm
BlissMC
The Vault is open! Disguises are available for purchase ingame
03/02/2014 11:45 pm
BlissMC
New rental shops at spawn for players to sell items safely! Also, disguises later today

New build competition going on in the creative world!
02/22/2014 8:33 pm
BlissMC
First build competition finished! Adding player disguises into the game.
02/18/2014 9:05 pm
BlissMC
Valentines went great! We installed the Marriage plugin for the day and had a lot of couples : and players giving special flowers/cookies/cakes to each other.

Now to prepare for the next holiday
02/15/2014 2:53 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Crafter
Margzh
This is such a great server! I love the community and the staff are amazing! Your never ignored and I'm always helped when i have a question. Its developing so fast and im sure way more is coming soon! <3 Bliss
02/15/2014 2:49 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
GhostingCrafter
Well i'm a player on the server, and i must say that the players on the server seem to love it because it's a towny server and with many plugins that fit most people's needs.

PVP ARENAS, 32x32 TOWNY PLOTS, CREATIVE & minigames with a friendly community overall. If you're looking for a server to stay on and have fun without overpowered players and ruined economy. This is the server for you.
02/15/2014 2:48 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Pixel Painter
JettReque
The server is so awesome!
The staff are really nice and so are the players. There's always something to do and you're never bored :D
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome