BlockKingdom Network

ChickensBurning_'s Avatar ChickensBurning_5/17/16 1:24 pm
7/23/2016 12:52 am
ChickensBurning_'s Avatar ChickensBurning_
BlockKingdom Network

Our community has been around for many years, and we pride ourselves on offering players everywhere one of the best Minecraft experiences! On the BlockKingdom Network we promise to offer you, the player, legitimate gameplay and an overall amazing server experience! Every aspect of the network, and its servers are tailored to the convenience of players; it is our goal that all our players enjoy their stay on the BlockKingdom Network!

The BlockKingdom Network offers endless opportunities to have fun and play with your friends! The entire network includes our Factions, Towny, MoveCraft, Creative, SkyBlock, KitPVP, and SkyWars servers. These following servers provide the most hardcore economy systems and the best, active community members who can be found socializing with each other on our Teamspeak server! Come participate in the adventures and join now!

Trailer

Connect Now

Server: blockkingdom.org

TeamSpeak: blockkingdom.org

ChickensBurning_
Level 29 : Expert Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/23/2016 12:52 am
ChickensBurning_
July 22, 2016

- Fixed a huge gaping security hole with our SFTP and FTP accounts. I patched all the known errors and breaches that I currently know of and fixed the FTP admin account through one of our protocols for both our Admins to use.
- Edited the access for our admins in the BlockKingdom Webstore Control Panel and discussed expectations for its use.
- Went over expectations with our Admins on use of the BlockKingdom FTP Service and the BlockKingdom Webstore Control Panel, with both of them agreeing.
- Edited the permissions for the new RanpemDrills plugin to Diz's specifications.
- Added a new To Do List to our Wiki page that Admins and Ops can add to for a faster server production. Once an item is completed I will cross it out.
- Our Admins are currently working on finishing up our new Towny spawn and fixing some other errors.
- I am currently working on updating our To Do List and crossing off as many things as I can per day.
07/21/2016 1:41 am
ChickensBurning_
July 20, 2016

- Finished the new messages for our BanManager and uploaded the files to all our servers, including those that are not yet up.
- Installed the RapenDrills plugin that Diz setup for our Towny server. Currently the plugin is a donator only perk where the Squire rank has access to one drill all the way to the Monarch rank which has five drills. The configuration for this plugin may be changed. There will be a wiki made for the perk very soon.
- Created and edited a vsftpd account for the two admins to use so that they can edit files on our FTP server for more access to help improve the server. The two admins will be trained on how to use this new account either tomorrow or Friday.
- Changed the WorldEdit limit to 64,000 blocks instead of 1,028 blocks. If this change enables too much to go wrong I will lower the block limit to prevent accidents.
- Sam and I worked to paste in our new Towny spawn which he has been hard at work on. The spawn is now in the server and is undergoing maintenance.
- Redid the NoCheatPlus configurations for both the Lobby and the Factions in a last effort to fix the flying glitch. If this does not work I will make a change that I am trying to avoid to fix the issue.
- Wrote a new script to do full reboots of our machine for maintenance.
- Preformed a full machine reboot of our server.
- Changed all the files to point to GeneralSnowAshe's new name of DoctorFreyAshe.
- Fixed zKirk's rank on the Towny server.
- Discussing a plan with Diz and Sam tomorrow afternoon when I get off work about what we will be doing for the end of the week and setting goals for the server.
07/19/2016 8:32 pm
ChickensBurning_
July 19, 2016

- Updated permissions for Admins so that they can use the schematic files for spawn edits.
- Removed the break permissions from donors so they cannot get around protections.
- Updated the ChatControl plugin.
- Planning to add permissions to allow Ops and up to teleport another player to the spawn point.
- Working with Diz to get a donator only mining machine setup for our donors to use in the Towny server. This should be setup and installed by tomorrow evening.
- Spoke with the Elevator developer and I was informed that the fix for the Towny elevators will be completed by the end of the week if everything goes smoothly.
- Talked with the old developer of the ResourceWorld and we are working to make the plugin compatible with 1.8 again for Factions use.
- Sam and Diz will be setting up the Towny spawn tonight hopefully.
- I will be on tomorrow around 6:00 PM PST after I get off and home around 5:30 PM PST. I will be working on more fixes for the quickl;y advancing server. Thank you everyone for your help!
07/18/2016 5:50 pm
ChickensBurning_
July 18, 2016

- Made changes to the staff team including promotions, demotions, and complete removal from the staff team for inactive members. One of the most noticeable changes was Diz and General where switched in positions. This is because Diz has a stronger knowledge in back end, and General is an extremely great staff member to monitor and oversee the in game portion of the server. This change was made to exemplify both of these members strong suits.
- Updated the staff list on the forums, Teamspeak, and server itself. Also, creating new chats for the staff and build teams while editing the Skype group.
- Our ban system has undergone a complete change. We switched from BungeeBans because the developer was inactive and the plugin was breaking constantly to another newer and improved system that allows our staff team to better manage the server. This new system even allows our players to /report another player. On a side note, Dizfunkshunal will be training all of our staff on how to use this new system as it is far more confusing. If you are a staff member please contact him before trying to use the system.
- McMMO levels no longer will be removed after a player does not login in a 30 day period.
- Player inventories no longer will be removed after a player does not login in a 30 day period.
- Player enderchests no longer will be removed after a player does not login in a 30 day period.
- Updated the custom enchantement plugin on our Factions server with Sam's new files to fix some over powered bugs that were appearing.
- Fixed the transfer boss bar for SIlkSpawners on the Factions server.
- Changed our AutoRank versions back to make the plugin work again on all of our servers.
- Changed the NoCheatPlus plugin versions on the Lobby and Factions server in an attempt to fix the issues that we are having with it currently.
- Added an item display plugin to the Factions server where you can show off your cool gear by holding an item and doing /display.
- Fixed the issue where our admins were unable create hotels for our Towny spawn. This has not yet been tested but should be fixed.
- Fixed issue where Ops and up could not view other players PlayerVaults.
- These next few days I will be working on finishing the list Diz gave me and fixing other issues that come up on the server. Most importantly I will be attempting to gain more time to get online and talk with our players.
- If you have read this change log please send Diz a private message on the server with your favorite update for a secret surprise.
07/16/2016 1:49 am
ChickensBurning_
July 15, 2016

- Reviewed and installed Sam's configurations of the Hotel plugin on the Towny server. Currently we will implement just a spawn hotel for our new players. Eventually we plan to find a way to allow mayors and town owners to create hotels within their town for the new members.
- Reviewed and installed Diz's configuration for the enchanted furnaces on the Factions, Towny, and soon to be MoveCraft server. Ran into an issue with the plugin when it was installed, we then pinpointed the issue and I credited the appropriate ranks the correct permissions.
- Gave permissions to Admins to create job signs and leader boards as well as work on crates in game.
- Talked to Diz about plans for another island in the lobby that would be accessed with /warp parkour. This island would have multiple levels of parkour with integrated challenges to be completed on it. This will be a future project.
- Sam will be finishing the description edits for the webstore tomorrow hopefully.
- Sam has discussed with me about starting a project to add more crates into the Factions, Towny, and soon to be MoveCraft where keys could be bought from the store and used to win predefined prizes.
- Sent an email to the AutoRank developer about our Lobby and Factions servers shooting out errors with the plugin because they are 1.8.
- Sent an email to the Elevator developer about adding a Towny protection hook to the plugin.
- Beginning to work on a wiki that will outline all staff duties for each rank.
07/15/2016 5:02 am
ChickensBurning_
July 15, 2016

- Reviewed the PlayerVault configuration and other files that Sam emailed to me, they looked great. I just edited a few file specifications.
- Uploaded the PlayerVault files to the Factions, Towny, and soon to be MoveCraft server.
- Gave permissions to the correct groups for PlayerVault on the Factions, Towny, and soon to be MoveCraft server. As well as gave a few extra horse protection abilities to the free ranks.
- Edited the player rankup wiki page to reflect the new changes with PlayerVaults and Stables.
- Working on plans to implement the new ban management system soon.
- Will hopefully work with Sam tomorrow on updating the donator rank descriptions on the webstore to reflect all the new changes in our permissions files.
- Spoke with Diz about adding picture menus to a few servers to add some depth when a new player joins our community.
- Spoke with the developer of AutoRank, seemed to be a very nice individual. We then spoke about a new Stats plugin that would allow us to track almost every statistic, have a GUI interface where players can view their stats and other players stats in game, and that would have a functional web interface that could support multiple servers and a search query.
07/13/2016 4:59 am
ChickensBurning_
July 12, 2016

- Reviewed all of the new permission files that the staff team worked on yesterday and approved everything, as well as added some extra permissions and fixed some alternating duplicate permissions. Great work team, and a special thank you to Sam for leading the project!
- Uploaded the new changes for these permissions. Please keep in mind that their could still be some issue of some permission nodes not working. If you find that you believe something is screwed up with the permissions please inform a staff member and have them let me know. I will fix the issue as soon as possible.
- Reverted the icJukebox plugin in the Lobby server to an older version in an attempt to make it work.
- Added a few more words into our ChatControl configurations that will be blocked in chat and on signs. These words will be added to our wiki page so that you can see which words are not allowed. Please keep in mind our rules have changed and swearing is no longer acceptable.
- Messaged the developer of BungeeBans and uploaded a fix that will hopefully resolve our UUID issue.
- Updated to a newer version of AutoRank for all of our servers.
- Messaged the developer of a new GUI stats plugin where players can view their stats in a GUI and other players stats and urged him to add support for 1.8 and 1.9 clients, and servers.
- Updated the RandomTeleport plugin on all of our servers which use the feature.
- Updated our custom world generator in the Factions server.
- Took some time to format a few Wikis including the new "Report Thread Rules" thread located under our "Reports" forum.
- I will be leaving tomorrow late morning to fly back home. I have two connecting flights so I am flying all day and will not return home till the day after at around 1:00 AM. Due to these factors I will be unable to work on the server. I will have my phone during the layover and can receive messages then if anyone needs me. Thank you for understanding.
07/11/2016 2:24 am
ChickensBurning_
July 10, 2016

- FukiKitty received his Mod rank back and SpookyMary has resigned.
- Fixed the voting issue with McMMO Voting Credits not popping up in the crates.
- Fixed PVPManager issues on the Factions server.
- When you kill someone in the Factions server you will now be rewarded $100.
- When you are killed in the Factions server you will now lose $500.
- Staff received permissions in the server land regions.
- Added wiki for Towny WorldEdit and warp purchasing.
- Edited the voting page links to display two sections, those sites that work properly and give you a reward for voting, and those that do not.
- Tomorrow Sam will be leading a staff Skype call where he will be sharing screens and working with all the staff members on permissions revaluations for normal players, donors and staff. Keep in mind that all ban, kick, and mute permissions are separate and apart of Bungee and will not be added on these files. Also, no PermissionsEX nodes will be given out for security protection of the server.
07/06/2016 3:45 am
ChickensBurning_
July 5, 2016

- Ops and Admins now given the /give and /enchant permissions to better assist players when the owner is not online.
- Ops and Admins now given post editing permissions on the forums to edit inappropriate posts on the forums.
- Mods given /tempban on the server, and ban permissions on TeamSpeak.
- Donors with the SilkSpawner ability now have a 75% chance of the spawner dropping instead of 100% chance. This edit was made to make it more fair among players. If the plugin allowed I would have made it 50% drop chance for players and a 100% drop chance for donors. However, the plugin is unable to do that.
- Ops have the ability to build in any town so they can better assist a player when an Admin is not present.
- Factions spawn is loaded in the new server and is undergoing finial
changes so that the beta can release in the next day or two.
- Factions is built on 1.8.8 meaning you can connect to the lobby and factions server with 1.8, 1.9 and 1.10 clients. The Factions server is 1.8 so that the PVP is more realistic and barebones to the original Minecraft.
- Admins gained access to post on our Facebook page and Google+ accounts.
- Factions spawn area is now regioned.
- Reverted plugins down to older versions in the Lobby and Faction servers so that they work properly.
- Working hard with Sam to make sure that Factions is an amazing experience especially for those who cannot donate. We are making it our goal to make sure every player is treated the same, especially those who are not able to support the server, because they are still a member of our community.
06/16/2016 12:35 am
ChickensBurning_
June 15, 2016

- I have graduated and started my summer, I will be leaving for six days
starting tomorrow to go visit family. During this time I will not be as
active but you can still reach me on the forums. I return June 22 and
starting the 23 of June I will become extremely active. During this
time I will be training our admin Sam on FTP usage so that he can do
updates and fixes without me present. Around this time I will also be
releasing the beta version of our Factions server.
- Updated over ten of our plugins on multiple servers.
- Added always online so that our server stays up to our current members even when the mojang servers go down.
- Sam is working on updating the Tab for our network.
- Sam is working on the generation configuration for the upcoming Factions server.
- Hopefully fixed the issue with minecrafts and fishing hooks despawning during the entity sweeper in most servers.
06/09/2016 7:27 pm
ChickensBurning_
June 9, 2016

- Updated several plugins on multiple servers to ready our trek to update to 1.10 without any issues.
- Made it so that players with a 1.10 client can connect to our server.
06/09/2016 1:09 am
ChickensBurning_
June 8, 2016

- Updated some settings for NoCheatPlus to hopefully fix the issue with
Efficiency VI picks not being able to break blocks as fast.
06/07/2016 5:36 pm
ChickensBurning_
June 7, 2016

- Added a few more custom recipes to the server including a new Elytra Wing's recipe. There is a new plugin to handle this now and is easy to use.
- Updated the information at /warp craft and on our "Custom Items" wiki at http://blockkingdom.org/threads/custom-items.1553
- Added and configured MobStacker to our Towny and SkyBlock servers.
- Finished our setup for the obsidian configurations for our upcoming Factions server.
06/06/2016 3:42 pm
ChickensBurning_
June 6, 2016

- Only six more configuration files left to go before I am able to review all of the Faction server files to complete the back end portion of the beta release for our Factions server.
- Sam is currently working hard on our spawn for the new Factions server, because most of our staff are having their finals at this time, this week will be a bit slow. Also, I will be graduating this weekend and will not be on much. However, next week starting Monday production will be grinding hard before I go on a family vacation June 16-22. I will be working on the server during this time as well just not as much. Once I get back from my trip the Factions server will be launched in beta for our community!
- Did a few minor webstore edits.
- Updated a few plugin bugs.
06/02/2016 2:33 pm
ChickensBurning_
June 2, 2016

- Finished setting up our bridge between our TeamSpeak and Minecraft servers.
- Added some new weapons to the webstore upon request!
- Updated the kits listings.
- Planned with our Admin Sam on a schedule to work on the upcoming Factions server.
05/24/2016 3:24 pm
ChickensBurning_
May 24, 2016

- Added an easy to use TownyGUI for our new and experienced players to help them navigate our Towny server. More information can be found here: http://blockkingdom.org/threads/towny-gui.1583/
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome