Blood for Gold - Application Thread

Oni__'s Avatar Oni__2/28/13 1:44 pm
1 emeralds 1.3k 15
3/8/2013 7:31 pm
Night Visions's Avatar Night Visions
Rawx I love you. Also your name is now green good job.
Oni__
Level 29 : Expert Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/08/2013 7:31 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Crafter
Night Visions
GRP.
03/08/2013 6:22 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Mage
m0nkeywrench
appearance: http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2013/10/1362696663-demon-wallpapers-5.jpg

"People can be replaced" - A common saying of Rathuul.

Name:Rathuul
Race:Demon
Race Desc: The Demons are a race of magic, and to many, evil. But that is not
the case for demons, they do eat human flesh to survive, but the Demon clan see them as animals, and rear them like cattle, The demon race usually stays out of others affairs, but an exeption is made for the famous contest.
Another thing to note is that the way Demons reproduce is different from other races, when a demon is 500 years old, it will give birth to a Demon, that Demon is known as a Kith.
History: (Between one and four paragraphs is ideal, any more is a bit of a chore) Rathuul had a pretty standard Demon history, He was raised and cared for by his Kith until the age of 400 when he left in search of adventure, he challenged and killed many other demons, but Rathuul wanted more, so he went to join the legendary contest to become rich.
Personality/Alignment: (Look up D&D alignment for help) Neutral evil
Appearance: (Add your height and weight as well) Appearance above , around 4 feet and approximately and weighs around 120 pounds
Equipment: No equipment exept magic, in Demon culture it is a disgrace being seen with weapons or armor
Weaponry:same as above
Magic/Abilities: Rathuul has many magical abilities, but the ones he uses most are Pyromancy and Necromancy
Do you agree to follow the rules: Yes I do
03/03/2013 12:12 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
Lord_Fowl

Beware! Behold! It is the BEHOLDER! Hahahahahhahahahaha!- Words of Belos shortly before incinerating his opponent.

Name:
Belos
Race:
Beholder
Race Desc:
The Beholders are a race of flying cyclopean heads which possess a multitude of limbs that have a single eye on them as well. These tentacle eyes have the ability to fire out a constant beam of heat, a laser if you will. The cyclopean eye has not been recorded to have ever done this. Rather, the cyclopean eye is somewhat renowned for causing people who look directly into it for too long to be paralyzed with fear. The duration of time such a feat takes is of course dependent on the willpower and gender of the target. Often, flighty feminines are more susceptible than headstrong masculines to the "ray" of fear. How the Beholders were made is a complete mystery, as an in-depth autopsy is quick to show they have no reproductive systems, and they don't take kind to being asked. Beholders are surrounded in mystery, and very few things about them is known, and what is known is vague, such as the longevity of Beholders, or their odd love of gold coins.
History:
It is interesting to note that once every fifty years, a large gathering of Beholders seems to ascend Mount Severus, and discuss something. This is odd, as otherwise, Beholders seem to possess no large scale community. Researchers are incapable of observing, as many of them are actually served as the main course for the night. I myself am only able to tell you this story, because I am the very first man to capture and interrogate a living Beholder, who happened to be there. Now, as I was saying, this was a very odd occurrence, that dealt with an even odder subject. This thunder of Beholders were discussing something very special. They were discussing the city of Balthuzzad. They thought it high-time it was the Beholder's time to shine, as my informant tells me. They had a very specific plan each fifty years, and this year was most special. Their plan was to enter the Aerium Destra, and win the gold prize. For what reason they needed this prize, my informant did not tell me. To do this, they sent not one, not ten, not twenty, but fifty Beholders, each with 500 gold, in attempt to win. He then told me that in reality, fifty one Beholders went, as one Beholder, who was aptly named Belos, the Behol'van name for "Sight", stole off into the city, in an attempt to win himself, for it was true that the Beholder who won would undoubtedly become the ruler of the city, and thus, he must win, for he was truly the only one suitable for the position! And so it was, that fifty one Beholders hovered in the masses to Balthuzzad, the first recorded event in which Beholders did not brutally maul the so called "civilized" races on sight...
Personality/Alignment:
Lawful Evil. "I'll follow the rules, as long as they're MY rules!"
Height and Weight:
Hovers two feet off of the ground, and is four feet in diameter,so is six feet tall. He weighs about three hundred pounds without exoskeleton, and around four-five hundred with it.
Equipment:
A very tough exoskeletal hide, capable of deflecting glancing blows entirely, and resistant against blunt blows. Sharp weapons driven in with force and precision are more than enough to make him bellow, though, along with the more obvious targets, being the main eye and the axillary eyes.
Weaponry:
Possess razor sharp teeth, and a variety of horns more effective at making him look intimidating, rather than defensive.
Magic/Abilities:
As mentioned prior, he is capable of shooting beams of heat from every eye other than his main, and each of those eyes are capable of turning in a 180 degree angle, resulting in no need of turning around to fire. Furthermore, he possess the odd capability of paralyzation and the ability to levitate, which aids to countless evasive meneuvres, as he is capable of levitating a foot higher, as if he were jumping rather high, along with the speed the lack of ground friction presents.
Do you agree to follow the rules:

Sure.
03/02/2013 11:51 pm
Level 24 : Expert Nerd
Panda_Queen
Click to reveal

Name: Alexis Waterson
Race: Crinn-Tuu
Race Desc: Crinn-Tuus are a race of girls who can form with nature. Let me explain better.
Crinn-Tuus were originally trees or flowers that were mutated into humans. Crinn-Tuus have a speical connection with nature, obviously because they originally nature. They can deceive easily, and they get their power from being around their kind of flower or tree. In this case, Alexis's tree is pine. She can morph into a pine tree, but only if she is around true nature, so depending on if this arena is like.. real or fake nature she won't be able to morph.
Age: Her tree's age is 100 years, but she in her human form appears to be 20.
History: (Between one and four paragraphs is ideal, any more is a bit of a chore) Alexis comes from a race that was mutated using a genetic formula by a powerful witch named Meg. Alexis is under the witch's command, but not her every breath is controlled by her. She receives an order, and follows it out in the best way she can. Alexis was sent to the arena by Meg to win for her, but there was quite a disagreement. When she was threatened to be returned back to her tree form, she quickly agreed. She is now following out her (most likely final) command from her master, Meg the witch.
Personality/Alignment: (Look up D&D alignment for help) Chaotic Neutral
Appearance: (Add your height and weight as well) She is 5'9 (quite tall, but she was a pine tree after all), and weighs about 140 pounds. She wears more... suitable clothing than in her portrait. (Will be explained in the equipment section). She has green, flowing, flower engraved hair.
Equipment: She wears suitable battle clothes into the arena, and light armour. It doesn't have much protection value, but it is better than nothing. She has a light amount of food also, just a small backpack full.
Weaponry: Alexis carries two swords carved from a pine tree, and a small dagger also carved from a pine tree.
Magic/Abilities: Alexis, as told earlier has the ability to form if she is in a natural area. She can also form pine trees to her will, making their roots grow, making them disappear, and the ability to make them grow feet/arms and do her bidding.
Do you agree to follow the rules: Yes, I do agree to follow the rules of this roleplay.

Sorry if this application is a failure, I must admit it isn't my best.
03/02/2013 10:24 pm
Level 21 : Expert Scribe
NorthernGamR
Name: Da'Kra Mait'hos
Race: Ban.
Race Desc: The Ban are an ancient race of Human-Dragon Hybrids. Being generally taller and more built than a normal person, covered in protective scales, And have claws. The Bans themselves do not know of there heritage. It may be that a twisted sorcerer decided to morph a poor Human with a Fire Drake. No one will know. But what the world does know is that the Bans are gifted in the art of combat with Battle Hammers. And some are also known for being skilled in Fire Magic. Ban generally live to be up to 100 years.
History: Da'Kra is descended from a long line of Warriors.Some of his ancestors had won previous Aerium Destras.He was raised knowing one day he would fight in this grand battle. He never once feared it..Da'Kra lived his entire childhood doing battle. Sometimes killing the frogs and toads around his house. Other times attempting to set fire to a forest with magic. Da'Kra has always believed in honor and helping those who are trampled by people who hold more power. Except when it comes to Aerium Destra. Da'Kra accepts death. But that doesnt mean he wont fight it to the bitter end.
Personality/Alignment: Chaotic Good
Appearance: [Height: 7'9] [Weight: 387 Lbs.]
Click to reveal

Equipment: Studded leather armor, And a shard of flint.
Weaponry: A Steel Warhammer that has been passed down through generations, a Copper round shield, And his claws.
Magic/Abilities: He has a small range of Fire magic. He is able to use his shard of flint with his Steel hammer to get the spark needed for him to summon fire. He is capable of small fire balls and is able to control the form of the fire a bit.
Do you agree to follow the rules: Yessery Doo da!

(( Were we only supposed to use a race that already existed? Or can we make our own? I am a bit unclear on this :3. Just asking since i pretty much just now made up this race. ))
03/02/2013 9:27 pm
Level 29 : Expert Crafter
iHazRabiez

Learn to laugh in the face of death, and you will triumph over it.
Qua’ineni on how he survived his many tours of duty.
Name:
Qua’ineni
Race:
Aonli
Race Desc:
The Aonli are an bipedal species, that are covered in feathers. Their culture revolves around a life style of combat and honor. Many are taught well, in both combat, and literacy. Many Aonli are born to huge families, consisting of a mother, a father, and around ten or twenty-five children. Many are of a large stature, able to withstand much damage, before finally falling in battle. Due to their upbringing, many Aonli enlist in the military, or become soldiers of fortune. The Aonli are not a very spiritual race, but they do believe in forces greater than them. Most Aonli live for one hundred fifty years before passing away.
History:
Qua’ineni was enlisted with the Aonli Military for most of his life, quickly becoming a high ranking officer, due to his use of magic, and “laughing in the face of death, after triumphing over it”. Having retired when he reached the age of 88. But that was not a permanent retire, Qua’ineni signed onto the Aerium Destra, hoping to survive, and win the gold it has to offer, or to die an honorable death.
Personality/Alignment:
Chaotic Neutral
Appearance:
|Height: 8’8”|Weight: 297 Lbs.|
Qua’ineni is a large and heavy Aonli, dawning a set of a well maintained Aonli officer armor.
Equipment:
Qua’ineni has his officer armor, but that’s really all he has other than his sword.
Weaponry:
An officer’s blade, with a long-worn rag, hanging from the end of the hilt. There is nothing special about the blade, other than the fact that it worn from taking the lives of many.
Magic/Abilities:
Qua’ineni is capable of using some forms of fire magic, mostly being able to toss small fireballs, illuminate dark areas, and burn people when he touches them.
Do you agree to follow the rules:
No.

Fine.
I will follow the rules.

I'll keep this short, because I'm not really in the creative mood, due to my current state of dehydration.
03/02/2013 9:14 pm
Level 21 : Expert Scribe
NorthernGamR
I think I will App. But first I must get my creative juices flowing! * Drinks creativity juice box. *
03/01/2013 3:11 pm
Level 26 : Expert Toast
Gobble124

"I've found that my people use others for their benefit. Now I will benefit from them." -The Final words of Jahakan before he set off to the tournament.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Jahakan
Race: Reptilion Skyhonan. Ethnic Group: Joon Skyhonan
Race Desc: The Reptilion Skyhonan are Humanoid Reptiles who are generally coldhearted, blood thirsty and power hungry. In short, A insane Lizard Man. The Skyhonan have little connection to magic and focus on their strength and speed. Powerful Witches and Wizards can kill an unprepared Skyhonan in an instant. The problem is, when prepared the Skyhonan can kill you in an instant. The race has only been accepted as real people instead of bandits after they fought on the side of Vene'grah in the struggle for power. After helping him to power the Skyhonan grew in influence. After the years of Vene'grah's rule, the Skyhonan have had time to prepare a plan to take control. The tournament. The winner of the tournament will have strong power of the people Aera, for a short time at least. The Skyhonans have plans to use this power. They have sent their best warriors into the tournament, preparing for Skyhonan take over.
Personality/Alignment: Chaotic Good
Height and Weight: 6 feet 5 inches and 200 pounds. Jahakan is very short compared to many "Lizard Men" but his strength is second to none. He is a brute in battle.
Equipment: Strong Leather Armour fitted to cover most of the weaker scales making it hard to break into the strong parts of the Skyhonan body.
Weaponry: A long wooden staff, short metal sword and a bow and arrow.
Magic/Abilities: Jahakan is trained in advanced combat with weapons and fists. He has almost no magic connection like most of his fellow warriors.
Do you agree to follow the rules: That depends. I've found myself wanting to question everything I am told. To find a loop hole into every situation. This will most likely screw me in the end. Conclusion: Yes.
03/01/2013 11:00 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
SilverDawn

We our the Forsaken. Left for the dead while they thrived.
Name: Trian Blützi
Race: The Forsaken.
Race Desc: The Forsaken are a race of former humans who had been exiled due to crimes, or other reasons. Through a series of genetic mutations, they have developed an extreme form of magic. This magic, aptly titled Blüd Magic, is a destructive form of magic which uses ones own blood to use. The Forsaken appear as beautiful, young humans. They are all like this due to the finesse of training, and their extremely short lifespan. These people only live up to around 35 years due to their magic. They have heavy scars, as they act as birthrights.
Personality/Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Appearance: Trian is young and beautiful. She appears to be in her early 20's, and she is extremely pale. Her hair is long and black, while her voice is filled with pain. She is 6'7", and she weighs around 150 pounds. She has a large scar on her back, as this acts as her birthright.
Equipment: Trian chooses not carry much equipment. She does not carry any armour, as that inhibits her movement. She does, however, carry a flint-rock with her, and she has a sword.
Weaponry: The sword she has is Dao. A long, Asian based sword. It is inscribed with symbols all across the sword, allowing her to use her magic. It's handle is golden, and it is used by Trian as a multipurpose tool.
Magic/Abilities: Trian is rather agile, and she uses Blüd magic. Blüd magic derives from a pact with an unknown benefactor. Blüd magic uses one's own blood to create whips and assorted weapons. It is highly immoral and chaotic, as on how destructive it can be. Blüd magic can't be summoned when one cuts themselves. It can only be activated in self-defense, and it requires summoning signs. They can be carved into walls, rocks, or weaponry. Trian carries her summoning signs in her sword, allowing her to cast her array of abilities. If the user looses too much blood, then they go into an automatic self-destruct mode. This causes blood to go everywhere, but not in a weaponized form. It's just to keep the secrets of the magic away from any non-Forsaken human. In the day, her abilities are weakened. All wounds are there, until she can be healed. Due to this chaotic magic, they can not be healed by normal magic. When night strikes, she can withstand most pain. Whenever it turns to sunrise, she becomes healed.
Do you agree to follow the rules: Yes sir, Rox.

I feel like this is really damn incomplete.
02/28/2013 10:42 pm
Level 26 : Expert Toast
Gobble124
I note we don't need a backstory. Or rox is bad at typing. I'll start applying. I probably won't finish. I go off into my school work and social life and never come back to a half finished app. Oh well. There's nothing wrong with trying.
02/28/2013 8:39 pm
Lord_Fowl
I thought this said Blood for God. I was disappointed. When will Khorne get a turn?
Also, I wanna be a dwagon!
02/28/2013 8:32 pm
Level 27 : Expert Princess
Jesuitical
CAN I BE A DRAGON

I like Rox RPs, I'll apply most likely.
02/28/2013 6:37 pm
Level 25 : Expert Artist
SilentAero
Lord_FowlCongratulations Rox. Now I can pretend to respect your authority more.

I'm sure he's ecstatic about that.

Also, to talk about the actual RP, I will not be apply. Sorry, but I don't join LOSURSSZZZZZZZ... 's RPs.
02/28/2013 4:40 pm
Lord_Fowl
Congratulations Rox. Now I can pretend to respect your authority more. Might apply soon,
02/28/2013 2:16 pm
Level 29 : Expert Crafter
iHazRabiez
Cawngwamulations Woxxy.

Anywho, congrats on the promotion, my sweet summer child. I still need to finish the books. >.>

Expect an app soon, and stuffed nuggets.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome