-== Bloxus ==- MInecraft Building team [RECRUITING]!

luk3v8's Avatar luk3v810/5/14 7:30 am
1 emeralds 620 5
12/23/2014 11:46 am
Zatharel's Avatar Zatharel
Who We are:
At the moment of writing this, Bloxus is a group of friends starting an idea they got from Watching Other Building Teams like this one. We wish to build amazing Builds and have a Army of Builders. We are Looking for Builders of all styles, EG : Modern, Medieval, Fantasy etc.

Build team ranks:
(* means recruiting)
Leader(s): luk3v8 and markheard
These are the guys that run the server, they may not be the best builders but they know what they are doing and how to lead. They will find members, projects, and anyone that wants to business or is willing to help the team in anyway!
*Building Leader:
These are hand picked members by the leaders. They will lead the small groups that take on small tasks or specific parts of a projects. The squads will be ment to host specific styles and member locations.
*Members:
These are your basic members that will be the ones building it all, without them the team isn't possible.
*Recruits: mattjj200010, Shadow_Anthony
These are noobies to the team, they are most likely in training and/or are currently building their 48 hour trial build.
Hosts: matthew_cowley

Recruitment:
What we are looking for:
. Medieval, Fantasy, Nordic, Steampunk, future, and Organic style builders and boat builder
The different styles we need coming from the many builders out there
. GFX designer for renders
A person customize our website look, and give us a nice logo
. Cinematic Expert/Recorder (Shaders)
Someone to take beautiful pictures of our builds and maybe do a majestic time-lapse every once and a while

Applications:

(*Means Necessary)
Builder Application:

Click to reveal
*IGN:
Name:
*Time Zone:
*Native Language: (Can you speak English good?)
*Build Style(s):
*Pictures/Videos of builds: (At least 2 different things)
Past Build Teams/Server:
*Talk about yourself:
*Why should we choose you:

GFX Designer: (Needs to be free, sorry)

Click to reveal
Name:
*Pictures of work: (At least 3)

Cinematic Renderer/Capturer:

Click to reveal
Name:
IGN:
*Time Zone: