☯Borderlands☯ ----- ★Need Co-Owner★!

Karbru's Avatar Karbru10/26/14 3:05 am
1 emeralds 178 5
10/26/2014 5:00 am
Karbru's Avatar Karbru
Hello! I am in need of one more Co-owner for my server BorderLands factions... I have Me and another guy already.. I just need one more to help out!!!

You must be active and know how to manage most plugins... You must be nice and respectful to all player!!! Follow this and I will msg you ip.

IRL Name:

IGN:

Skype(Or contact info):

Experience:

Why you want the Co-Owner?:

What are your strengths:

What are your weaknesses:

How are you different?

Why should we trust you?:

Plugin knowledge:

How are you good for this rank?:

What would you do if you saw someone hacking?:

How would you deal with someone spamming the chat?:

How would you deal with someone abusing glitches?:

Do you agree that you will have full access to the consol and we can remove you as we wish?

Thank you for reading and I hope to see you in the future! Goodluck!
Karbru
Level 8 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/26/2014 4:54 am
Level 27 : Expert Architect
Tiga3299
IRL Name: Dan Thompson

IGN: Tiga3299

Skype(Or contact info): daniel.thompson321

Experience: I have been playing Minecraft for 2 years now. I started off pretty basic just building some mansions on a survival server. Then moving on I decided to stretch my limit of where I could go and built a 1:3 scale of the Golden Gate Bridge (Survival). After that I decided to build many other big builds like planes, military builds like a 1:1 scale Aircraft Carrier which took a few months. Then after a few months on the survival server I was played I was elected as a moderator then later on selected as one of their Staff members.
Why you want the Co-Owner?: To work on this server I would bring my full knowledge of staffing, I would offer new ideas whenever possible for events supplied in the future, as well I will provide insight into important decisions and any information needed. If anyone needed help I would be completely fine helping him or her with whatever task they needed and if any other staff member told me to do something. I would give them all my attention and get the job done as soon as possible.

What are your strengths:My Strengths are that I am a great builder, I've built on major build teams and other servers who have recruited me.
What are your weaknesses: . The only weaknesses for me is that I am horrible at building Medieval things so don't ask me to do those things And not great at "every plugin" but happy to learn.

How are you different? : I have been playing Minecraft for 2 years now. I started off pretty basic just building some mansions on a survival server. Then moving on I decided to stretch my limit of where I could go and built a 1:3 scale of the Golden Gate Bridge (Survival). After that I decided to build many other big builds like planes, military builds like a 1:1 scale Aircraft Carrier which took a few months. Then after a few months on the survival server I was played I was elected as a moderator then later on selected as one of their Staff members.
To be a staff member on any server or network you need to have a positive attitude 24-7. Also you need to know what you are doing from when I started to here today I've learn't so much information for example -
* How to host server
* Elect the right staff on a server
* How to "be" a staff member
* And how to deal with matters like Hackers/ Griefers/ Swearers and Other Server Problems.

Plugin knowledge: Essentials, World edit, Voxel Sniper, Lockette, Mob arena and a few extra doesn't take me long to learn

What would you do if you saw someone hacking?:
Hackers are nasty, never liked the word actually but if I have one on the server it really does depend on what he or she is using. If it was xray or some non threatening hacks I would give them a strong warning saying that hacking is wrong and if you do continue their will be further consequences. But if it was something like a Serious hacking client eg. Nodus Then the consequences would be more serious like Temporary bans or Ip/Perm Bans

Do you agree that you will have full access to the console and we can remove you as we wish? I do Agree and that is fine by me and I'm sure by the rest of your staff team too.
Cheers Dan
10/26/2014 5:00 am
Karbru
Accepted!!! Welcome to the team!
10/26/2014 4:42 am
Karbru
Denied ^^^^
10/26/2014 4:12 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
Maxgabriel03
Added me on skype: Allan.143 (Salahadin87) I'll send the apply there
10/26/2014 3:37 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Lady_Awesome
me:

IGN:squampy10

Skype(Or contact info):sqampy

Experience:staff on 3 servers

Why you want the Co-Owner?:love to be and love to help others

What are your strengths:helping other people

What are your weaknesses:plugin knowledge

How are you different?iam kind and friendly and iam amzing

Why should we trust you?:i ve never ever been banned love to help

Plugin knowledge:no that well but i love to learn

How are you good for this rank?:love servers

What would you do if you saw someone hacking?:ban tell your or warning

How would you deal with someone spamming the chat?:mute

How would you deal with someone abusing glitches?:warning or kick

Do you agree that you will have full access to the consol and we can remove you as we wish?yes very much
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome