Deleted

anonpmc1551037's Avatar anonpmc15510377/24/14 6:48 pm
1 emeralds 251 9
7/26/2014 7:15 pm
anonpmc1551037's Avatar anonpmc1551037
[deleted]
anonpmc1551037
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/26/2014 7:15 pm
anonpmc1551037
[deleted]
07/25/2014 5:47 pm
anonpmc1551037
[deleted]
07/24/2014 8:14 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
crazyman77
IGN: Mass334

Staff Experience: i think you might remember me i was staff with you on a server Plus i have owned my own server in the past but due to internet could not keep it running

Ip's and owners of servers staff on: Aarons server but it kinda stopped going the Ip is

Time Zone: Australian eastern time

Maturity level out of 10: 7-8

Building Skill out of 10: (post pics for proof(If you post a pic of something that is not yours, you will be taken out of consideration)):5

How long have you played minecraft: since 2007

Have you ever been banned?: Yes of course

Reasons for being banned: It was for swearing....

Link to your mcbans.com profile (example: mcbans.com/player/username): I cant get access to it......Help?

Do you use any hacks/modded clients? (If so, why?): No i do not

Skills: i am good with plugins (not so much building) and keeping control of players and making sure they obey the rules

Why you are better than everyone else: I am probably not better then everybody else (Well....thats a bit of an understatement) but i have played Minecraft for a long time and i have owned my own server in the past

Why you want to be staff: Because being a normal player on a server is fun but being staff means you can dedicate your time to that server which feels good knowing that you have made that server grow and get players on it

Gender(optional): Male

Skype? If so, type it: i do not but i have other ways of contact

Can you donate?: No i cannot sorry
07/24/2014 8:19 pm
anonpmc1551037
[deleted]
07/24/2014 8:02 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Blare
IGN:Dr_DragonG

Staff Experience: mod on one server it's not opend yet so i can help get your server up quick with my experience of opening

Ip's and owners of servers staff on:i'll send them if you accept dont know them out of the top of my head

Time Zone:+2

Maturity level out of 10:8,5 i like Jokes but not if there About people cause the people can feel sad About them

Building Skill out of 10: (post pics for proof(If you post a pic of something that is not yours, you will be taken out of consideration)): i can Build but i dont want to be an head builder just a mod who helps with plugins essentials stuff like shops and keeping the server safe

How long have you played minecraft: 4 years

Have you ever been banned?: yes but just by. My friend he wanted to troll me!

Reasons for being banned: Beiing to kind

Link to your mcbans.com profile (example: mcbans.com/player/username):what is mcbans.com?

Do you use any hacks/modded clients? (If so, why?):uhm better sprinting and optifine...

Skills: i am a mod on one server right now and the owner appreciates it a lot!

Why you are better than everyone else: i am not.. I am helpfull but not better than Guys with a lot of experience

Why you want to be staff: i think it's fun to help people especially the owner cause he needs help to keep the server up

Gender(optional):male

Skype? If so, type it:Dynamic_DR4GON

Can you donate?: no srry.. I only pay money for games not in game things

If you can donate, how much and how often?:...

I have a youtube channel! Will be uploading vids as quick as possible
If i am accepted contact me via Skype! Thnx for your time.
07/24/2014 8:08 pm
anonpmc1551037
[deleted]
07/24/2014 7:02 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
tpollard12
Apply quick
07/24/2014 6:56 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
tpollard12
IGN:tpollard

Staff Experience:I have owned many severs and been staff on too many to count.

Ip's and owners of servers staff on:Divinelegend.mcpro.co is a server I'm owner on but I will devote most of my time to you and not that server

Time Zone:Central

Maturity level out of 10:8 I like to joke around sometimes to have fun.

Building Skill out of 10: (post pics for proof(If you post a pic of something that is not yours, you will be taken out of consideration)):7 maybe 8 I'll show u some on skype if accepted it's just I'm on my phone right now

How long have you played minecraft: About 3 years

Have you ever been banned?: I mean hasn't everyone? I have done some bad things before that I'm not proud of but I have matured I was young then.

Reasons for being banned: I was defending my friend and it got too far

Link to your mcbans.com profile (example: mcbans.com/player/username): I don't think I have it but my username is tpollard

Do you use any hacks/modded clients? (If so, why?): Ofcourse not I love clean minecraft.

Skills: Goof at Building Amazing at plugins Good at Advertising

Why you are better than everyone else: because I have multiple skills as you can see above.

Why you want to be staff: Because I want to help your server grow and be awesome.

Gender(optional): Male

Skype? If so, type it: tpollard13

Can you donate?:yeah

If you can donate, how much and how often?: 20$ a month

Thanks if I'm accepted skype me!
07/24/2014 6:59 pm
anonpmc1551037
[deleted]
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024