Bow texturing for 1.8 need help

BobTheGodly's Avatar BobTheGodly3/31/15 4:56 pm
1 emeralds 323 5
4/1/2015 1:49 pm
TheStoneBrick's Avatar TheStoneBrick
I have a problem with my bows I can get a texture on just fine but I have no idea how to get the bow texture to animate the way it should in 1.8 when I am trying to code it in. Any modders out there who have figured this out and like to show me how, or point me in the direction of a tutorial perhaps?
BobTheGodly
Level 48 : Master Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/01/2015 1:49 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
TheStoneBrick
Blaze590
I believe minecraft already supports files for each animation you can customize. At least im pretty sure they did. if they don't blame resource packs :/

They do, but only for looping animations.
04/01/2015 10:22 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Architect
xxNerdCraftxD
You should use novaskin texture maker

I'm just trying to help so no getting mad at me

Ok?
04/01/2015 9:51 am
Level 48 : Master Modder
BobTheGodly
I know I need a json file for each stage, what i need to know is how to code my bow to cycle between each stage when it is being used.
03/31/2015 8:28 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Mage
ZachDevv
TheBrickCoderI haven't tried this but it looks like you need to create a json file for each frame.
Then, create a string array containing the frames. ex: static final String[] bowPullIconNameArray = new String[] {"pulling_0", "pulling_1", "pulling_2"};

I believe minecraft already supports files for each animation you can customize. At least im pretty sure they did. if they don't blame resource packs :/
03/31/2015 8:15 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
TheStoneBrick
I haven't tried this but it looks like you need to create a json file for each frame.
Then, create a string array containing the frames. ex: static final String[] bowPullIconNameArray = new String[] {"pulling_0", "pulling_1", "pulling_2"};
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome