Brand new and I must say...

causeimalive's Avatar causeimalive4/29/16 9:44 pm
1 emeralds 357 6
4/30/2016 1:08 pm
Sparthia's Avatar Sparthia
Hello all,

I have browsed every website that I could find as of late and I must say that this is by far the best that I have found! Im sure that most of you know that. I am brand new to minecraft and have only played one survival and made a couple of castles. Being new I will take any and all advice I can so if you have anything to share please do, I could use it! Thanks in advance and I hope to eventually be posting some of my own mods and maps here to. Take care!
causeimalive
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/30/2016 1:08 pm
Level 20 : Expert Network
Sparthia
Welcome to PMC
04/30/2016 1:01 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Mlem Mlem Bat
CoDoMoBoRoFoPoSoLoKo
Welcome, young padawan.
04/29/2016 10:04 pm
Level 45 : Master Theorist
Averli
Hello, welcome to PMC fren! ^3^

Good advice BestAnarchy. I always do that too! c:

Also, don't stand on the block you're mining, there could be lava underneath. And sometimes it's best to not stand on gravel while you break a block touching it, gravel can sometimes spawn floating in the air and breaking a block next to it makes it fall. If the block you're on falls, so will you. ;-; (This also goes for sand) And it's best to mine out around any diamonds or important ore you find before you mine the ore, so if there's lava behind or underneath the ore you can get rid of it before it burns the valuables. OvO

You can use /spawnpoint in singleplayer survival to set your spawnpoint where you're standing. So if you don't have a bed you could set your spawnpoint in your house with that command. c: (Cheats might need to be turned on to use it though, idk o3o It isn't much of a cheat though xD)

But yah, that's all I can think of atm. x)

I hope you're enjoying Minecraft! =D
04/29/2016 10:02 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Goblin
Schnellnut
Never. Dig. Straight. Down.

Anyways, welcome! Enjoy your stay and be expected to get your soul consumed by a tomato. no joke.
04/30/2016 12:52 pm
Level 48 : Master Blob
ABigFatTomato
I have consumed your soul, have a nice day!
04/29/2016 9:54 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Dragonborn
BestAnarchy
Welcome to PMC! Some advice? You might have heard this one but when mining in survival put the torches only on the right or only on the left and then follow the opposite to get back. Have fun on here
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome