Brand New Server CraftArmyPvP Recruiting Staff!

PressPaus's Avatar PressPaus8/29/15 11:24 pm
8/29/2015 11:35 pm
Jordanm38022727's Avatar Jordanm38022727
[color=#FF0000][center][b]About CraftArmy[/color]
[color=#000000][b]CraftArmy is a brand new factions/PvP server with a military theme. Players start out as a private, but can earn in-game money to promote themselves up the rank ladder all the way up to general. Each rank features a unique kit, as well as a cool prefix and other useful permissions. This server is getting ready to switch to a host, we just need some good staff members to help us out![/b][/color]

[b][color=#FF0000]Positions Available[/color][/b]
[color=#000000]Positions are very limited. we do not need an excess of staff members, so only the best applications will be accepted. We are currently looking for helpers and moderators.[/color]

[b][color=#FF0000]Join the Server![/color][/b]
[color=#000000]ip: 24.107.68.122[/color]

[b][color=#FF0000]How to Apply[/color][/b]
[color=#000000][b]Simply reply to this thread, including all of the following: (more detail = better chances of acceptance!)[/b][/color]

[color=#000000][b]IGN:

Position Applying for:

Location (general location, I'm not trying to stalk you!)

Past Experience:

Time to dedicate:

Why should I pick you?:[/b][/center][/b][/color]
PressPaus
Level 1 : New Network