Deleted

anonpmc1910192's Avatar anonpmc19101926/21/15 2:47 am
7/22/2015 4:53 am
anonpmc1910192's Avatar anonpmc1910192
[deleted]
anonpmc1910192
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/22/2015 4:53 am
anonpmc1910192
[deleted]
07/04/2015 1:53 am
anonpmc1910192
[deleted]
07/04/2015 1:31 am
anonpmc1910192
[deleted]
07/04/2015 1:14 am
anonpmc1910192
[deleted]
06/26/2015 2:51 pm
anonpmc1910192
[deleted]
06/25/2015 2:03 am
anonpmc1910192
[deleted]
06/24/2015 12:17 pm
anonpmc1910192
[deleted]
06/24/2015 3:34 am
anonpmc1910192
[deleted]
06/24/2015 2:46 am
anonpmc1910192
[deleted]
06/24/2015 2:37 am
anonpmc1910192
[deleted]
06/23/2015 10:47 am
anonpmc1910192
[deleted]
06/23/2015 2:42 am
anonpmc1910192
[deleted]
06/22/2015 3:08 pm
Exiled King
Hi My Name Is Matthew You Can Call Me Matt I Am 13 Nearly 14 I Am 14 In September I Was Wondering If You Could Add Me To The White List I Am A Builder And I'm Good At Redstone I Will Post My Application At The Website Thank You For Reading

My IGN is Exiled_King

Thanks Exiled King ☺
06/22/2015 3:01 pm
epicaxle
IGN: EpicAxle1
Experience: Head-Admin
Why i want to be part of staff? I am very skilled when it comes to communicating with players, i am good under pressure when it comes to players asking me random questions or a tuff problem comes up and i know how to solve it. I am very honest and will not lie to any player or staff that asks a question.
Skype: Epicnarwhale1(contact me for any further questions)
and i hope you recruit me Because i'll be willing to assist at anytime
06/22/2015 2:23 pm
anonpmc1910192
[deleted]
06/22/2015 10:50 am
anonpmc1910192
[deleted]
06/22/2015 3:02 am
anonpmc1910192
[deleted]
06/21/2015 9:34 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
EternallyCold
In game name: ShadowDZ
Why do you think we should choose you over someone else?/Past experience as staff: I should be chosen because i can understand what people go through in minecraft. I used to own minecraft servers and some of them were successful. I have dealt with most situations which relate to running the servers. When i purchased the servers, i had to do everything myself because when i tried to ask people for help, they would then go on to grief the server and abuse their powers which has caused me to no longer trust anybody unless in know them in person. When i talk to people, i ask them questions which relate to the situation that they were in. I would then ask anybody on the server at the time of the incident what they saw or what they heard. I would then gather all the necessary evidence and find out who had broken the rules. With this evidence, i would also consult other staff members on their opinion of what happened and i would ask for a decision made by all staff included in the discussion. You should coose me over someone else because i can get to the bottom of any situation and have it solved in a friendly manner. Being staff on a server can mean alot of things. To first become staff, you need to have the respect of all the players who are there all the time. Being a staff member is also based on trust, if the players know you can handle big situations, then they will recommend you for becoming staff. Being staff isnt just about having authority over everyone else, its also the players who know they can rely on you in tough situations and they know that when dark times are approaching, then they know that you will stop people from breaking the rules and the staff from abusing their powers which were assigned to them. If i were chosen to be a staff member here, i would continue to gain the respect of all the players and constantly help them by giving them items which will further enhance their experience on the server and continue to enjoy having fun on the server. Having this kind of position is a privilege and is only given to those who have shown they are worthy for being staff on such a big server. I used to play on a serer years ago called The Silence Networks which was a big server with 30+ players a day right up until the owner was arrested (i later found this out by former players that he got arrested by the FBI for webcam hacking and he went into hiding), so the server shutdown after that. I was staff on other servers but they had all shutdown because they were run by little kids who knew nothing about creating successful server.
Plugin knowledge: As stated before, i owned servers so i know some of the basic plugins
- Essentials
- GroupManager
- MineResetLite
- Mcmmo
- Factions
- Mcore
- PermissionsEX
- And many more...
06/21/2015 9:31 pm
AlMightyPal
[color=red]Real Name: Alex

IGN: MightyPal

What position Do I Want: Admin/Mod , what ever you guys decide.

Why I should be a Admin/Mod on this server: Position as staff is no laughing matter because it's basically your workers. The staff show how great your company is without them the server wouldn't exist, so I know how much responsibility it means to be up with staff. I think I should be staff because I believe I meet those standards. Mostly everyone likes me besides the few, but no one is perfect, so you always got people who hate you. I'm also a hard worker when it comes to work. I am a A honor student going into TCU. I know the responsibility it takes to get somewhere in life. Myth wouldn't be any different since its like a job. I would do what needs to be done and have fun at the same time. My qualifications to be staff is I've been staff on known servers and when I came to myth it was instantly my dream to become staff on here. It was like getting your first computer. You just dreamed of it everyday and thats how I feel. I also am very helpful in chat when people ask I help them out as best as I can since I'm only a player there is only so much I can do. My other qualifications are that I don't have a temper and mainly always keep my cool. Besides when people talk crap in chat, but everyone does it. It's just part of the game sometimes. I also was a mod on factions, so I know how to act and run the server. Another qualification I have to be staff is I love to talk with the players and love to hear there views. I also am not afraid to speak if I need to and also can bring some life into the chat when needed. But when business has to be done I'll get it done.Well the reason I want to be part of the staff is to be able to monitor people and make sure that are not being racist, hateful, or even be rude to those that are only trying to help them as for me I want be able to help because when I was in third grade I was always nice to everyone and I still am so I wish to help people on the server if they need assistance with creating something or just to give them info of what to do. The more effort you put in life the better outcome you will have. I believe I can bring some fire into myth's communities since some were complaining of lack of staff I fill there needs and be other staff added to the awesome Mythcraft Team. I'm actually friends with all the staff on prison and chat with them quite often, so I know what I have to do if I become staff like if someone is being racist I have to warn them once then call a mod if he continues to be racist to the community. So I know how the server runs and would bring so much to the plate if you just give this ordinary guy a chance to shine on the spot light

Anything Else You Can Add: I am very skilled with group manager and pex I am very good with perms I am also very skilled with building, I am in Blade's build team.

[color=blue]Thanks for reading my application Mighty/Alex
06/21/2015 3:15 pm
anonpmc1910192
[deleted]
06/21/2015 3:02 pm
anonpmc1910192
[deleted]
06/21/2015 2:59 pm
anonpmc1910192
[deleted]
06/21/2015 2:49 pm
anonpmc1910192
[deleted]
06/21/2015 1:32 pm
Level 71 : Legendary Pixel Painter
ASF
Click to reveal
I am finisher1020IGN: My in-game name is finisher1020.

Experience: I have plenty of experiences moderating both communities and games of different kinds. I have, from my count, two years of moderating Minecraft. This includes forums, in-game, and creating servers of various type. Hero’s Fantasy, RPG Factions, Flip Prison, and MC-Rise of Kings are a few that stand out to me. Hero’s Fantasy was an active, 30 person, roleplay server that I helped develop, administer, and moderate, RPG Factions had around 40 active players, and was a Factions server. I created and administrated this one. Flip Prison is a, from my count, 50 player server that I started, though sadly closed down. MC Rise of Kings is the premier Minecraft roleplay server, and I was an event team member, application team member, media team member, and build team member. I also have, from my count, two years of moderating Garry's Mod Servers; mainly Gage’s Darkrp, and Power Darkrp. I, also, used to moderate a Battlefield 3 Server, which didn’t have a name. It has, from my count, a full server every time I came on to moderate. In addition, I’ve moderated events in-real-life. The following paragraphs will go in-depth on each Minecraft server. I will, also, add a little on the Garry’s Mod servers and Battlefield 3. First, there is Hero’s Fantasy. Hero’s Fantasy, as I said, was an active, to person, roleplay server that I helped develop, administer, and moderate. I was one of the “Co-Owners,” along with another friend. From this server, in my opinion, I learned truly how to handle situations, and administer a server. I developed a few custom plugins, learned how to configure plugins that are made to be configured, and overall made a great experience for players. Second, there is RPG Factions. As stated above, RPG Factions had around 40 active players, and was a Factions server that I helped Moderate. A dear friend of mine wanted to create a Minecraft server, so, in the end, I helped that become a reality. My job was moderating the chat, looking for hackers, and handling situations that have rule-breakers in them. In addition, I helped with the plugins. I learned, and gained loads of experience, of moderating chat on this server. Third, is Flip Prison. Flip Prison is a, from my count, 50 player server that I started this year. I focused, as a owner, mainly on customer support, watching for hackers, and handling situations that would occur quickly and efficiently. I, as I did on the other server, worked on custom plugins. I gained a lot more experience on situations from working on this server. Fourth, there is Mc-Rise of Kings. This server, still active today, offers text-based roleplay. I was on the Application team, Event team, Forum Moderator, and Media Manager. This server taught me how to moderate the forums in an effective manner, without causing any problems. I also, from my experiences on the Application Team, spent days working with new players to make their experiences the best possible. Sixth, I have moderated Power Darkrp and Gages Darkrp on Garry’s Mod. These servers, both roleplay, have given me experiences on moderating chat, games, and spotting hackers; along with dealing with these offences. I spent days working on developing them, and months moderating them. Seventh, I moderated a Battlefield 3 server, run by a friend. Mostly, on this server, I looked out for hackers and dealt with them appropriately. In addition, I semi moderated the chat, and helped out with the running of the actual server. I also own mc.beloba.mcpro.co.

Why do you want to be head-admin?:The reason I want to be a head-Admin is to help players. I loved owning and running my server, and I also loved helping other players run their servers. Minecraft, in itself, is a multi-platform game with millions of active players. Many of these players play on various servers. Servers need, active, intelligent, and experienced staff members. I feel that, after the time I’ve spent having a great experience, it’s my duty to help the server, and give new players the same experience that I had. My experience, intelligence, and my activity are reasons why I should be a helper. When I start something, or start working on something, I stay with it, and provide the best effort that I can give. I am a well-rounded player, and I, in my opinion, have a way with people. I am currently the Top of Class. I’ve worked with moderating servers, both large and small. While I may not have moderated a 6 thousand person server, I believe that my experiences have given me the ability to handle situations efficiently and effectively.

A head-admin to sum it up, an active, intelligent, and experienced staff member, whose love resides in the community. They strive to provide quality experiences, by helping players. They help run, moderate, and administrate servers; thus keeping it alive for more players to enjoy. Every player’s duty, in my opinion, is to give back to the server that they love, the server that gave them a home. An admin must be experienced. They must have the knowledge, skills, and experiences required to administrate from a 6 thousand person server to a five player server. They must be intelligent. A staff member needs to have intelligence on the following: common sense, people, and the basic way to handle rule-breakers. A famous person once said: “Being an Admin isn't to be "cool" or "above the rest".

To conclude, the reason I want to be a member of staff is to help players. I loved owning and running my server, and I also loved helping other players run their servers. Minecraft, in itself, is a multi-platform game with millions of active players. Many of these players play on servers. All servers must have active, intelligent, and experienced staff members. I feel that, after the time I’ve spent having a great experience, it’s my duty to help the server, and give new players the same experience that I had.

Skills: My experience, intelligence, and my activity are my obvious skills. Here it is. I’ve worked with administrating servers, both large and small. While I may not have moderated a large network I believe that my experiences have given me the ability to handle situations efficiently and effectively. To conclude, I’m a well-rounded person with the experience and knowledge to do my job both efficiently and effectively, and my motivation for my work lies with the players who make up this great community.

Don't let him help you.
He just copied/pasted another guys application. It shows that he's lazy and untrustworthy to do anything on your server.

upcoming-server-t493839.html
Post by Bigbro2008
06/21/2015 1:12 pm
anonpmc1910192
[deleted]
06/21/2015 1:08 pm
anonpmc1910192
[deleted]
06/21/2015 12:54 pm
anonpmc1910192
[deleted]
06/21/2015 12:05 pm
botsy1223
IGN:botsy1223
06/21/2015 8:41 am
I am finisher1020
IGN: My in-game name is finisher1020.

Experience: I have plenty of experiences moderating both communities and games of different kinds. I have, from my count, two years of moderating Minecraft. This includes forums, in-game, and creating servers of various type. Hero’s Fantasy, RPG Factions, Flip Prison, and MC-Rise of Kings are a few that stand out to me. Hero’s Fantasy was an active, 30 person, roleplay server that I helped develop, administer, and moderate, RPG Factions had around 40 active players, and was a Factions server. I created and administrated this one. Flip Prison is a, from my count, 50 player server that I started, though sadly closed down. MC Rise of Kings is the premier Minecraft roleplay server, and I was an event team member, application team member, media team member, and build team member. I also have, from my count, two years of moderating Garry's Mod Servers; mainly Gage’s Darkrp, and Power Darkrp. I, also, used to moderate a Battlefield 3 Server, which didn’t have a name. It has, from my count, a full server every time I came on to moderate. In addition, I’ve moderated events in-real-life. The following paragraphs will go in-depth on each Minecraft server. I will, also, add a little on the Garry’s Mod servers and Battlefield 3. First, there is Hero’s Fantasy. Hero’s Fantasy, as I said, was an active, to person, roleplay server that I helped develop, administer, and moderate. I was one of the “Co-Owners,” along with another friend. From this server, in my opinion, I learned truly how to handle situations, and administer a server. I developed a few custom plugins, learned how to configure plugins that are made to be configured, and overall made a great experience for players. Second, there is RPG Factions. As stated above, RPG Factions had around 40 active players, and was a Factions server that I helped Moderate. A dear friend of mine wanted to create a Minecraft server, so, in the end, I helped that become a reality. My job was moderating the chat, looking for hackers, and handling situations that have rule-breakers in them. In addition, I helped with the plugins. I learned, and gained loads of experience, of moderating chat on this server. Third, is Flip Prison. Flip Prison is a, from my count, 50 player server that I started this year. I focused, as a owner, mainly on customer support, watching for hackers, and handling situations that would occur quickly and efficiently. I, as I did on the other server, worked on custom plugins. I gained a lot more experience on situations from working on this server. Fourth, there is Mc-Rise of Kings. This server, still active today, offers text-based roleplay. I was on the Application team, Event team, Forum Moderator, and Media Manager. This server taught me how to moderate the forums in an effective manner, without causing any problems. I also, from my experiences on the Application Team, spent days working with new players to make their experiences the best possible. Sixth, I have moderated Power Darkrp and Gages Darkrp on Garry’s Mod. These servers, both roleplay, have given me experiences on moderating chat, games, and spotting hackers; along with dealing with these offences. I spent days working on developing them, and months moderating them. Seventh, I moderated a Battlefield 3 server, run by a friend. Mostly, on this server, I looked out for hackers and dealt with them appropriately. In addition, I semi moderated the chat, and helped out with the running of the actual server. I also own mc.beloba.mcpro.co.

Why do you want to be head-admin?:The reason I want to be a head-Admin is to help players. I loved owning and running my server, and I also loved helping other players run their servers. Minecraft, in itself, is a multi-platform game with millions of active players. Many of these players play on various servers. Servers need, active, intelligent, and experienced staff members. I feel that, after the time I’ve spent having a great experience, it’s my duty to help the server, and give new players the same experience that I had. My experience, intelligence, and my activity are reasons why I should be a helper. When I start something, or start working on something, I stay with it, and provide the best effort that I can give. I am a well-rounded player, and I, in my opinion, have a way with people. I am currently the Top of Class. I’ve worked with moderating servers, both large and small. While I may not have moderated a 6 thousand person server, I believe that my experiences have given me the ability to handle situations efficiently and effectively.

A head-admin to sum it up, an active, intelligent, and experienced staff member, whose love resides in the community. They strive to provide quality experiences, by helping players. They help run, moderate, and administrate servers; thus keeping it alive for more players to enjoy. Every player’s duty, in my opinion, is to give back to the server that they love, the server that gave them a home. An admin must be experienced. They must have the knowledge, skills, and experiences required to administrate from a 6 thousand person server to a five player server. They must be intelligent. A staff member needs to have intelligence on the following: common sense, people, and the basic way to handle rule-breakers. A famous person once said: “Being an Admin isn't to be "cool" or "above the rest".

To conclude, the reason I want to be a member of staff is to help players. I loved owning and running my server, and I also loved helping other players run their servers. Minecraft, in itself, is a multi-platform game with millions of active players. Many of these players play on servers. All servers must have active, intelligent, and experienced staff members. I feel that, after the time I’ve spent having a great experience, it’s my duty to help the server, and give new players the same experience that I had.

Skills: My experience, intelligence, and my activity are my obvious skills. Here it is. I’ve worked with administrating servers, both large and small. While I may not have moderated a large network I believe that my experiences have given me the ability to handle situations efficiently and effectively. To conclude, I’m a well-rounded person with the experience and knowledge to do my job both efficiently and effectively, and my motivation for my work lies with the players who make up this great community.
06/21/2015 8:34 am
TittysmackxDD
Hey!
IGN: TittysmackxD
I have experience with plugins, i am really good builder and i'm funny too xD. You can use me in all ways. Please add me on whitelist then. I hope we will have fun together!
My realname is: Amadej Krepek and i am coming from Slovenia [Europe]. I have 15 years old, almost 16 and i want to join nice, good and funny server like that.
06/21/2015 8:24 am
anonpmc1910192
[deleted]
06/21/2015 7:12 am
PureLogiic
Also can you whitelist me?
06/21/2015 7:06 am
PureLogiic
Hi,
I am PureLogiic, firstly, thanks for the opportunity you gave me to apply for staff.
IGN: AlmightyDeadBush
Why you would like to join the team? : I would like to give help to the server, and the mods who make this server playable. I want to help to make this server work properly. So, I want to do it in any way I can.
What makes you different from others? : I don't really want to make myself different from the others. What I want is to "keep" the server stable, by helping it's users, and assisting the mods. I am very respectful to the players, loyal to mods.
What experience do you have with servers? : I always tried to help my faction members. I was loyal to everyone. Although, this is the server I want to play into. I was an Admin on ExpressFactions, Head-Admin on Stoneworks (soon to be a Co-Owner),Admin on PvP fmc,And a Admin On Monkeycraft, I tried making my own servers and I failed, but I learned about the running of a server.
Anything else you want to add? : I just want to say wish me luck, and Good Luck to the other applicants. I know that whoever is chosen as staff, will be correct and helpful.
06/21/2015 6:50 am
Tman1020
May I please become apart of the whitelist ?
06/21/2015 6:48 am
Tman1020
Hello! My name is Tman_103 and I would really like to join your server!
06/21/2015 6:29 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Yshi1610
My IGN is Yshi1610. I am fairly good at building and would love to help out on building on your server!
06/21/2015 6:25 am
Lofi
I would love to help out xD

ign: Mr_Lofi

Experience:I have owned a server in the past called RapidCraft it has since shut down. I did most of the plugins and commands and setup on the server. I have been admin on 1 server and a mod on 2 others, i have also been a builder on another server.

What i am good with: Because of my experience with servers i know abit about plugins/commands etc.
I would rate myself about a 8/10 for building and i am also alright with redstone

Why you should hire me: I have alot of experience with servers and i would love to help out. I am very good with helping people out around servers and can get to know servers quickly

Please consider this

Cheers xD
06/21/2015 2:58 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
InertiaGaming
Sure dude, ive got a fair bit of server experience, im happy to help you out
Username is: InertiaGaming
I know how to set up:
Permissions (PEX, bPermissions etc)
Multiworlds and world properties (Multiverse)
World portals (multiverse portals)
Worldedit
Towny
the list goes on lol
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome