**Brand New server**Looking for Co-Owner

polarluke2's Avatar polarluke28/31/14 12:18 am
8/31/2014 3:03 am
timmy3113's Avatar timmy3113
Hi,I made a brand new server (No name yet).Im looking for someone to help me with the server. just Comment below with some form of app (Basic Ign,age,Skype,Reason)

Also there are 2 owner/Founders you will be the Co-Owner
polarluke2
Level 15 : Journeyman Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/31/2014 3:03 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Architect
timmy3113
Im sorry I'm just pissed of.
08/31/2014 2:41 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Architect
timmy3113
Thanks for all the help with my server -_-
08/31/2014 2:42 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
DrakenGames
Really man? If you want people to apply for your server then don't be an a** on another guys post
08/31/2014 1:52 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Dragon
Jordanm38022727
Just PM me Ip Please -Thanks or add me on skype
08/31/2014 1:48 am
DrakenGames
BTW just add me on skype if you accept me
08/31/2014 1:35 am
DrakenGames
Drake's Application:
Name: Caleb

Minecraft Name: Drakenslayer141

Time zone: EST

Minecraft Experience: Technically I have played minecraft for 3 years but I have only owned it for 1

Have You been in any staff position before: I have held many various staff positions(I can list them to you in skype if I am accepted)

How long can you play on the server?: 3-5 hours average daily

Why should You make me Co-Owner: Because I am very good at at doing my job and that job is server management. I love to help out with building for servers, planning out hubs and other stuff like staff ranks and perms, and managing the staff and player community. I can recruit a lot of people to the server through forum posts and other ways and overall I am very good to get along with. I can even record videos on the server.

What do you bring to the server: I bring my MC skills, my intlellect, and a brand new experience for players in the server community. I will use my knowledge of servers to enhance the player's experience tenfold and convince them that this server is the best on earth. I can also build great structures for everyone to admire while the hang out and see why the server is the best.

Maturity Level: 8.5 out of 10, because I like to joke around but I can be serious when I have to be

Put any additional things here: I really look forward to working with you and I hope that this will be a great experience for everyone involved
08/31/2014 1:31 am
Level 1 : New Miner
stilldrop1
==Applying Rank Co-Owner==
Skype Name:calebdoesmc
Microphone:yes
Timezone:Central
In Game Name:stilldrop1
Have you ever been banned or temp banned on another server?if so what for?:No i have never been banned
Maturity Level: ?/10 Why did you pick that level of maturity? 9/10 i like to joke around and have fun and still do my job.
Trustworthiness: ?/10 why did you pick that level of trustworthiness? 10/10
Previous experience(idea) have been a manager on about 5 other servers
Times you'll be online around? Well i will be on about 5hrs everyday but school is about to start so i will be at scholl from 7:00 am -5:00pm
What version of minecraft did you start playing in?I started playing when minecraft was first ever released to the public so you might call me an elder
Why should we pick you?Well i am a very friendly person im great with handling tough situations and im good with plugins
Extra information about you ie:Sports what you do in spare time ect(idea) mostly play minecraft i also enjoy playing xbox and playing football
What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them?:Patience is key and Youre were once just like them so keep calm
Anything else we should know?:Well im currently Having some family issues
5 Reasons to why we should make you manager:#1Im great with Most major plugins #2 Im very handy #3 Im very trustworthy #4 I know how to handle major problems #5Im very usefull
What skills do you have that will make you an outstanding Co-Owner:
What makes you stand out:Im one of a kind i like most things no one would think of liking
08/31/2014 1:29 am
Level 1 : New Miner
simj123
Ign: Simj123

Time Zone: PST (Californial area of United States)

Have I been staff before? Yes, I am. I am currently staff on a server (nobody is ever on it other than me and the owner), and I have been staff on many other small servers that have closed.

You should chose me because I am mature, though I enjoy having a good time. I am a kind caring person, who is generally professional when doing something like muting, kicking, or banning. I am always fair, and require proof to ban.

What do I bring to the server? A helpful kind person who will help anyone out. I would also make the chat a better environment for people of any age. I play by the rules, and only use the rules made by the server owner.

Random stuff: I am good with many server plugins, and can learn new ones if I need to.

Applying for: Co-Owner/Administrator/Moderator
08/31/2014 1:22 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
VolcalicJaguar
What type of server is it?
08/31/2014 12:31 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Dragon
Jordanm38022727
Name:Jordan

Minecraft Name:Jordan38022727

Time zone:Australia Gold Coast

Have You been in any staff position before:Yes I was Admin on unknownnation but is currently shut down!!

Why should You make me an Admin: Because i standout unlike any other of all the applications! Im nice and professional and always giving people ways to resolve a small or large issue between them! Im always resolving issues that are fair.
Im very mature in every way or form! And very funny!

What do you bring to the server: Professionalism! And more members! I will bring a lot more members and advertise on Planet minecraft or minecraft forums.
I will always behave like another staff members and NEVER abuse my role as staff on this server if accepted

Put any additional things here:
I have had lots of experience of being staff in every rank or form! This application is for Admin/Mod/Helper/Co-Owner Thanks Just PM Me the ip !!!
08/31/2014 1:21 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Engineer
polarluke2
I like it Ill see if anyone else applies
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome