Brand New Youtuber NEED FEEDBACK

InterMyGames's Avatar InterMyGames7/27/15 12:26 pm
1 emeralds 435 8
7/27/2015 8:17 pm
ThegrimCreeper05's Avatar ThegrimCreeper05
Hi my name is Henry Hill and my youtube channel is InterMyGames. I have started up a youtube channel where I will be posting minecraft videos. I am planning on making console videos to but I need to get the money to buy the capture card.

All I want is for people to come and check out my videos and if you don't like them give me some pointers on how to improve. If you do like my videos it would mean a lot if you subscribed to my channel. This will help me out massively and keep me motivated to bring you guys more good quality videos.

My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZhKNH ... gxNrL6li-g

Thank you for reading -
Henry Hill (InterMyGames)
InterMyGames
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/27/2015 8:17 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
ThegrimCreeper05
The one thing i have to sat is please try to speak louder its hard to here you.
07/27/2015 7:55 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Button Pusher
d1One
My biggest advice would be to talk more, its hard to grabs peoples attention if you dont talk much
07/27/2015 6:18 pm
Master_jack7
I could hardly understand you and you didnt commentate much. Also minecraft is overplayed nowadays people only watch famous youtubers. You also need to speak clear and get a better mic.
07/27/2015 6:12 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc1389843
[deleted]
07/27/2015 1:07 pm
GeoinPlanetMC
Minecraft is a very popular game, dont do only minecraft beacause, people in theses days only watch popular youtubers like DanTDM, SkyDoesMinecraft, Deadlox etc.

Try to play the latest games avaliable, you'll get more views on your videos.

That is all i have to say right now. Good Luck dude i know you can be awesome youtuber. Follow your dreams.

- Geo.
07/27/2015 12:50 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Narwhal
-VanillaGorilla
Here is a list:

1. Remove your Intro, Reason, as the song is way to overplayed and the intro just doesnt look good.

2. Remove - Minecraft Commentator from your name. Reason: People want to search you easily. One day if you ever get 1000 people will not want to type in 'Minecraft Commentator'

3. Try remove any kind of words like 'Game' in your channel name.

4. Try not record with friends in your first 10 videos. We want to get to know you.

5. Dont only play Minecraft. I know DanTDM and CaptainSparklez have millions from Minecraft, But they will never get over 1500000 as they only play Minecraft and the millions that are subbed are only kids.

6. Ask around on PMC if someone can design you a Channel Picture. I got mine for free and it looks professional.

7. Only upload content that you are happy with. Feel free to spend hours on editing. GO WILD!

8. Dont start a series when you have no viewers to watch it. Try only posting clips of your fails on Skywars or on MineZ.

9. I suggest instead of making videos with your 'real friends' try making videos with other people who comment on your videos who have more subs than you.

10. Your PC is super laggy. Nough said.

11. DONT USE A TEXTURE PACK PLSSSS! It blinds me...

12. Try make random jokes. Also dont be serious... this is Youtube

13. I know people say you shouldnt compare to other famous youtubers but I think before making your own videos try watching one of your funniest youtubers video and then record. You will be in a happy mood.

14. Remember Pewdiepie or VanossGaming didnt make it far by playing Minecraft.

15. Try fix most of these up and you will have 1000 subs next year!

Good Luck!
07/27/2015 8:04 pm
Level 74 : Legendary uwu
TheOfficialNano
Holy crap im crying this is so beautiful
07/27/2015 7:26 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Ceir
great feedback for him! got anything i could possibly improve with?
https://www.youtube.com/c/DyspaXD
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome