✥ Briarlake Abbey - Recruitment ✥

XzDementedzX's Avatar XzDementedzX9/23/14 2:24 pm
1 emeralds 114 4
9/26/2014 12:16 pm
XzDementedzX's Avatar XzDementedzX
About the Map:

As you can tell from the title, the name of the map is Briarlake Abbey. It is a psychological horror adventure map focused in a hidden province. The province has be stricken by the infamous Black Plague, however, a mutation of the plague is not killing the victims. It is turning them into... something else. A doctor is sent to Briarlake Abbey to investigate the disappearances of the Briarlake Monks. Meanwhile, an eerie and hanging fog limits the doctors vision as a light snow blankets the night.

Inspiration:

This map is mainly inspired by a dream, well, nightmare I had. The other inspiration has no direct relationship to my nightmare as I have them quite often, but I watch Silent Hill and play the Silent Hill games very often (this is where the fog came from) and it was snowing when I woke up. There's more to it and those who help me will get the full story.

What I need:

Currently, I am looking for one or two people to collaborate on the map with. I'm a decent builder and writer, however, having other voices other than my own is always beneficial. Down below are the applications and the criteria of which I'll be choosing my collaborators on:

Post your application as a comment below.

Builder Application:
Click to reveal
Builders must be able to show originality, attention to detail, and overall understanding of architectural elements. When applying, please include the following information and remember, submissions must be of your ORIGINAL work:

✥Name:
✥Minecraft Name:
✥Age:
✥Skype(if you have one):
✥A Little About Yourself:
✥Favorite Style to Build:
✥Two Original Builds:

Writer Application:
Click to reveal
Writers, above all, must have a firm understanding of the English language and it's conventions. Grammar, including spelling, punctuation, and word choice is critical. In your submission, please include two HORROR based short stories (10 sentences minimum). The submission must be your own work(I can check if it is or isn't) and must be original.

✥Name:
✥Minecraft Name:
✥Age:
✥Skype(if you have one):
✥A Little About Yourself:
✥Favorite Writing Styles:
✥Two Original HORROR Short Stories:

I hope some of you take the time to apply! Working on this map will be a fun experience and appropriate credit will be given, as expected! Thank you!
XzDementedzX
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect