[+] BrokenBone Network [+] Need active staff team!

Zoniat's Avatar Zoniat7/25/14 6:31 pm
1 emeralds 188 1
7/25/2014 7:18 pm
JDAWG1924's Avatar JDAWG1924
We need an active staff team on our server, so only players with a lot of possible dedicated time can apply, thank You. Please fill out the form below.

First Name:
Applying for (builder, moderator, admin, youtuber):
Why We should pick You:
Previous experiences:
TimeZone:

Please write at least 300 characters, thank You.

BrokenBone Network
play.bbnmc.net
Zoniat
Level 9 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/25/2014 7:18 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
JDAWG1924
First Name My first name is Jordan

Age I will tell you in private

IGN My In-Game Name is jdowg123.

Applying For I am applying for Admin position. I have alot of experience with this position and I am very responsible with it!

Why You Should Pick Me You should pick me due to my past experiences as an Owner and a Co-Owner. I have configured plugins and I have 'raised' a server for about 7 months. I put it down and I hope to start it again at a later time. As an Owner, I have done plugin configuration files, hired staff members and helped people alot. I know enough about Minecraft to help people with anything and I was willing to track down hackers and griefers. With Co-Owner, I had the same responsibilities. I did configs, helped player but this time, I actually played on the server more than I did as an Owner. As Admin (2 Times) I have helped people more than anything. People as in players and staff members higher than me. I played alot as well and did not abuse my OP commands/permissions in survival play. I was also a Head-Admin. During this time I basically did the Owners job. The Owner was a total slacker and didn't do anything. I know you know what Owners do already so ... My Moderator (Head-Mod and regular Mod) experience was just to help players, play and keep an eye on chat and travel the wild to look for griefers and other suspicious people. I was in vanish the whole time, flying. I was a Helper for 3 hours once. I was supposed to get mod after playing on the server for 4 hours, which I almost did, until the server crashed and never came back up. Apparently, his server host scammed him and then I realized why it never came back up. Overall, I am a really loyal and helpful (don't forget Fun) staff member!!!

Previous Experiences I have been 1 Owner, 1 Co-Owner, 1 Head-Admin, 2 Admin, 1 Head-Mod, 1 Mod. In all of these positions I did my job well and was very responsible and loyal.

Time Zone I in New Mexico I have no idea about the time zone sorry :I...

Thanks for taking the time to read this
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome