Bug testing volunteer

Proudyzee's Avatar Proudyzee4/29/16 9:34 am
1 emeralds 111
FALLING SAND RUNNER MINI-GAME
Hello guys, I need some help.

ABOUT

Falling sand runner is a minigame similar to TNT runner and spleef. You need to run on the nearest available sand and you're goal is to become the last player that didn't fall into the void.

I WILL PM(PRIVATE MESSAGE) YOU IF I BECAME UNAVAILABLE ON THE DAY OF BUG TESTING. I WILL MAYBE ADJUST OR CHANGE THE TIME OF BUG TESTING. DEPENDING ON WHAT TIME I'M AVAILABLE OF.

READ EACH WORD BEFORE APPLY
Anyone who wants to volunteer to test my map and its features for what I called the " debug " test for free, apply here now,

Do not expect that the map will work properly. I call you here to test if there is a BUG that I need to fix before releasing this map.

Requirements:
1. Skype ( no need for webcam ) [OPTIONAL]
2. Good fluency and understanding in english language
3. Medium or good computer ( If you're render distance is 7 to 12 and your FPS is 60+ but you are not lagging, you are eligible. )
4. Lived at Asia-Pacific region. ( If you can still wake up at night in your country, you are still eligible )
5. Internet connection

DEBUG TESTING WILL BE STARTED ON MONDAY:
May 2, 2016 : 5:00pm (Australian time, AEST GMT+10)
I will tell you the time will start on your country.

RULES
1. Treat each other with respect.
2. Always follow instructions.
3. No trolling
4. No modified minecraft application installed ( hacked version of minecraft, etc )
5. If you think that you are not available on the bug testing day, Contact me by sending a PM(Private message). You don't need to explain. Do not vanish quickly.

If you didn't follow the rules, you will be banned on this page and in my server forever.

I WILL SEND YOU THE DNS IP, NOT THE ORIGINAL IP.
I WILL GONNA USE ATERNOS SERVER BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO PAY.

TO APPLY, SEND ME A MESSAGE OR IN THE COMMENTS.

NOTES

1. To apply, send me a message.
2. Do not expect that the map will work properly. I call you here to test if there is a BUG that I need to fix before releasing this map.
3. You will get accredited on the game's release.
4. It is possible that I will add more additional features to the game.
5. If you behaved properly and you always follow instructions, I maybe I will call you on the next bug testing or maybe we will work together on making maps or you will become a moderator, or an editor on the page. ( I SAID MAYBE, SO DON'T EXPECT THAT I WILL DO THIS THING. I CHANGED MY MIND SOMETIMES )
6. Player requirement = 2 - 8 players

For more questions, comment on the comment section below.

If you want to see the picture:
http://www.planetminecraft.com/blog/vol ... p-testing/
Proudyzee
Level 14 : Journeyman Engineer