PhoenixMCN's Avatar PhoenixMCN4/26/14 11:12 am
1 emeralds 2.7k 86
3/31/2015 10:47 am
CoyoteBob's Avatar CoyoteBob
====================================================

ȾØWƝƔ.

Join now! IP: towny.co
/server towny

Towny.CO is a towny server, created and funded on the ideal of a clean, lag-free and friendly survival server. On Towny.CO, you can create or join a town, and work with others to survive and prosper. Towny.CO features some of the most amazing creations on Minecraft, because when you work together with others, anything is possible.

Check out our Dynmap! http://p-n.ca/townymap

Screenshots:

Click to reveal
The City of Atlas:

A Japanese themed town, Mandalore:

The biggest survival built town - Melona:

Looking down a river at Spawn:

How will you start your journey?

Post any suggestions, feedback or concerns here and we'll be happy to address them!

Leave an honest reply in the comments, and we will reward you with 1 Minted Gold Bar!

Get the rank of Citizen, for free at http://p-n.ca/donate#townyco-633879
PhoenixMCN
Level 40 : Master Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/31/2015 10:47 am
Level 1 : New Miner
CoyoteBob
I like Phoenix Towny It's awesome the town spawn and villager deals , are like starting a new adventure game exploring and finding the best equipment you can afford. after randomly tping to a spot away from others I built an underground base and mine and scouted out a spot for my new town, I found a challenging spot in a small dark oak forest, I'm trying to keep as many of the dark oaks as they are difficult to replace,I built town spawn in between trees and tunneled the roads through the dark oaks , I have started on a house half into the river another easy build .

I plan on learning and doing the brewing plug-in I am a home brewer and I enjoy fine ales as I play Mine craft.
the economy is unique and awesome, I normally just vote every day to get ahead in most economies but this one you only gain the monetary units for villagers and spawn town Brilliant . I here to stay, I'll invite all my friends can I has Citizen ? My IGN is hoppytoadbob, Thank you. hoppy.
03/29/2015 9:09 pm
PhoenixMCN
Thank you for the reviews everyone!
03/29/2015 8:59 am
Hens1123
This server Is amazing. I have already purchased 3 ranks! I would definitely get some friends to come check this sever out!

- Ign: Master_Hens1123
03/28/2015 11:51 pm
WARDEMON
Honestly, i was at the point of giving up on minecraft. couldnt find any good servers. but then i found this server. and i truly love it. the players are great and the plugins are perfect. couldnt ask for more and wouldnt want any less. i have become pretty close with staff and most of the players as well. i really recommend checking it out
03/28/2015 10:51 pm
kingm25
I can't remember the last time i joined a server and was welcomed as a new player. I disliked multiplayer for a long time and this server has helped change that. The community of players that make up this server are in fact what makes it so much fun. Also there are a group of dedicated staff that assist in making this a great server. They are constantly adding to the environment through plugins and events that help cultivate the atmosphere that is Towny.Co.

-kingm25
03/28/2015 9:22 pm
neylandboy
I followed my friend and fellow staff member, Shannica, to this server after our old one closed down. I'd checked out a few others, but none of them were what I wanted. After a couple of days playing, I realised that the relaxed way the server was being run was what I wanted. I started to enjoy myself and realised I was going to stay for a while so I decided to donate (a few times now). The server is very relaxed and easy going, there's a good mix of ages and experiences. I might apply for staff in the future, but I've been staff for so long now, it's nice to just build for a change. I don't agree with everything the management do or the way they run things, so I make suggestions, have discussions, on the forum.
The server isn't perfect, but it's an ok place to play the game and I'd recommend it.
03/28/2015 7:17 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Blacksmith
Skylock88
This is by far the best server I have ever played. There is always something to do! The staff are super nice and they always help the players! This is the only server I have played on for nearly 4 months now! My town is growing and everyone is always super nice

Hope to see someone new on the server!!
Skylock88
03/28/2015 6:31 pm
kevinlai_star
Phoenix server's player are kind and friendly at all ;D
As the first time I join in,the player and staff are really kind to solve my questions!
If you love to play in a kindly server,Phoenix server is a good choese ;D
-kevinlai_star
03/28/2015 5:04 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
4xxxx4
This server is a cool server with some neat plugins on top. Most of the community is friendly enough, and I certainly haven't noticed many problems. The staff won't respond sometimes, and that can be annoying when you have a problem. Other than that, it's a really cool server and I've been spending a lot of time on it recently. 8/10, Great server! Highly recommended!

IGN: Phoenix
03/28/2015 4:01 pm
Level 1 : New Skinner
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On minecraft I go under the name of TheArtOfDork and I have to say that this server is one of the best servers I have played on! I have such an amazing time playing on the server, everyone is so nice and we all have a great time I usually dont enjoy towny but on this server I never want to get off and I want to keep playing! This server is definitely 10/10
03/28/2015 3:55 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Nadocat_
I have never seen another towny server like this! And I love it! I play on Phoenix Network very often with my friends and we enjoy the alcoholic drink plugin a bunch! THANKS SO MUCH FOR THIS SEVER

-Nadocat_
03/28/2015 3:55 pm
mcadammidget
Well, I'm a moderator on Phoenix and honestly it's a great server. I loved player before I was staff, and now that I am, I get the chance to help players new and old The most important thing in Phoenix is the players, and we aim to give them a server they can't wait to rush home to.
03/28/2015 3:50 pm
xXkittyclawsxX2
This server is the best towny server I have been on, the staff is nice, the only nit-pik I have is that you have to be 14 to apply for staff, but overall, its the best server, my IGN is xXkittyclawsxX2
11/14/2014 11:21 am
PhoenixMCN
Recent updates, we've added drinking, and getting drunk, waking up in various places around spawn to find very powerful traders!
08/30/2014 9:31 pm
TheDankLords
It's a great server. I think that the villager currency trade is pretty cool. The only downside I first saw when I came on was a way to make money fast. Unlike other servers you can't abuse admin shops or find admin shop exploits to get rich quick. I think the server does a good job of keeping the economy deflated(The money is worth way more than other servers), and once you get started it's not that hard to make money. I started a week ago and I already have 2k from just auctioning.
-Puneet
or
IGN:Master_Moo345
08/29/2014 2:18 pm
Tillamoon
PhoenixCraft is an AMAZING server. I've been playing for all of 3 days, and I can say I'm right at home, and this will from now on be my main server. I love the jobs and leveling system. I love how friendly and accommodating the mods are. I love the market system, the alcohol mod, and how we're allowed to swear.

Best server. 10/10.
08/28/2014 6:16 pm
KonkreteJungle
Great, friendly server with tons to keep you busy. No regrets here. Plently of towns to choose from and pets too!

-KonkreteJungle
08/28/2014 6:03 pm
shmoeface
I can honestly say this is one of the best servers I've ever played on. This server has a great community, as well as great world. The mods are always helpful. Overall i enjoy playing this server with my friends. One of my favorite parts is the market. You can buy things with your money, you can sell things to others, its just fun overall. I would recommend this server to all of my friends (If they didn't already play on it)
08/28/2014 5:58 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
cooldude1579
Really fun server, especially with your friends.
08/28/2014 4:09 pm
rhapsodosgenesis
I like the spawn town shop it's different from other servers i have seen.I like the items we start with i mean most servers you have to hope you run into nice people that would help you out and give you some good starter gear.I really like how many an item can be enchanted,it could lead to a little op but then again it takes alot to fix them so i guess that fixes that. Im not sure if the server has this already or not as i am new but a fly or magic carpet command would be a great thing to have or add. as i enjoy making tall buildings and what not it's kind of hard when i cant fly lol.Um another thing i thing could be better is the money,i feel like it's kind of hard to get but i understand you need to keep a balance in game so.Again im new so i dont know if your server has this but maybe a block chat thing,because i have seen some rude people that just dont shut up and it spams the chat and i miss what friends say so if we could block from seeing messages from certain people that would help alot.I like the fact i can slik touch a spawner again other servers i have been to didnt have that.I love the look of the spawn shops,the houses look great and very detailed.The admins are helpful and respectful.Oh another good thing would be chest locking,so if i place a chest no one but me even if its outside of the town can open or destroy it,other then an admin that is but about to modify it so i can give usage of the chest.But other than that stuff i really like this server and think more people should join up
08/12/2014 7:56 pm
hockcc
Most people on this server know me as TheAppleNut. This server is AWESOME!!!! I've been looking for a server like this for a long time and finally found this one! Its great! The community is great and there are so many things to do on here! I hope more people discover this server and the community grows and grows!
08/11/2014 5:58 pm
1881no3
Really really good server with
a fast growing community,
Only the best builds and plugins
on the server.

over all supreme server quality! ^^
08/11/2014 10:25 pm
PhoenixMCN
Reklaw98I really like this server it is lots of fun and I enjoy playing it with my friends!!!

grantsimmonsOMG I LOVE THIS SERVER SO FUN!!!!! OMFG LOVE IT!!!!!
-Grantsimmons

Thank you everyone!
08/10/2014 11:52 pm
grantsimmons
OMG I LOVE THIS SERVER SO FUN!!!!! OMFG LOVE IT!!!!!
-Grantsimmons
08/10/2014 11:47 pm
Reklaw98
I really like this server it is lots of fun and I enjoy playing it with my friends!!!
08/09/2014 12:54 pm
PhoenixMCN
Thank you both of you for the reviews! I should note, that we try to make the money going around player based, meaning you use the money to buy from players, and you can use unique items such as Bank Notes, and Minted Iron to trade for tons of items around the spawn town.
08/09/2014 9:24 am
macheanax_
I'm pretty new to pc minecraft but this is my favorite server iv'e played so far the only thing i can fault is the shop but i'm not to bothered because we have auctions.
-sid1066
08/08/2014 7:05 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Explorer
The WeirdoGaming
This server isn't good,IT'S ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!I love how you don't need money for the shop,you use original "Bank Notes" to buy interesting and new items exclusive on this server!This towny server is much better prices are just right to make and up keep all towns and nations.And the staff,though slightly rude,do help!This server makes all the other towny servers I've tried(All 300 of 'em)walk home with their heads down.Definitely worth it to check it out!
08/08/2014 5:42 pm
AwesomElf43
This is one of absolute FAVORITE servers! Its so addicting! I love to have fun with the community while building amazing structures!
08/08/2014 5:28 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Ranger
Minijimbo
Started playing almost a week ago and it's been pretty fun so far. The community has been pretty awesome and helped me out quite alot when I started.

The spawn is well laid out, and the economy is pretty balanced. Can't wait to see what the future has in store for the server !
08/01/2014 6:18 pm
PhoenixMCN
Phoenix Towny has a new map! There is now lots of new systems, a fresh new spawn, and brand new land to start a growing town on! Join us today at towny.co
06/08/2014 2:44 pm
PhoenixMCN
No problem
06/04/2014 12:05 am
Kingdaddybmull
My favorite server hands down! great community nice staff. join now!!!!! -kingdaddybmull
05/31/2014 6:44 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Bobert145
I LOVE THIS SERVER. Hey guys i'm MrKedo and this server is amazing. I play on it every day and its amazing. I am currently a trial-mod and if any1 needs anything fell free to ask. The voting rewards are amazing, like Custom potions (liquid turkeys and beer kegs) and every time u vote, u get diamonds, rare gems, iron, and vote tickets. There are a lot of cool things to do like towny and u can pvp if u want. Also spleef was added recently and that's a lot of fun. There are also tournaments of pvp and spleef with great rewards. This server is amazing and i think everybody should come and play on it.

``````````[Trial-Mod]MrKedo
05/30/2014 8:53 pm
PhoenixMCN
Hey guys, you can /buy and get citizen, for free!
Keep that in mind, that we don't do citizen promotions on here anymore.
06/04/2014 12:06 am
Kingdaddybmull
thanks for the info napkin
!
05/23/2014 9:34 pm
dawscow11
Can I Be Citizen username dawscow1124
05/18/2014 10:09 pm
Daddy_DCN
Hey Im Daddy_DCN and I would like to be a citizen please and thank you
05/18/2014 9:12 pm
LakiDoodle
Just joined yesterday and I adore it. It's so difficult to find a small friendly fun server, and I'm glad I found this after my usual server shut down.
05/18/2014 1:56 pm
PhoenixMCN
MASSIVE Drop party on Friday @ 10PM Eastern time! Be there!
05/16/2014 9:32 pm
PhoenixMCN
Brand new MobArena class!
05/12/2014 1:33 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Miner
Beer
Really liking the server so far, my ingame name is Citrus_Sponge!
05/12/2014 7:41 pm
PhoenixMCN
Promoted!
05/11/2014 9:27 am
Marz145
I Like Sprinkles ~ Marz145
05/14/2014 5:43 pm
PhoenixMCN
Promoted! :>