-=[Team Augmentum]=- Build team looking to be hired!

AugmentedBuilder's Avatar AugmentedBuilder8/25/16 8:11 am
1 emeralds 178 3
8/26/2016 7:57 am
Flappo's Avatar Flappo
Hey guys! Team Augmentum is searching for a server (preferably a network that is made up of minigames and multiple gamemodes) to be recruited by! We are willing to work for free! The team has worked with multiple servers, all of which were very happy with the builds that we built for them. A server which we were planning to work for permanently has been delayed, so until then we are searching for another server to work for. We will probably be working for around 3 months, until the server is back. However, if the server doesn't return, we are completely willing to work for your server permanently, for free instead!
We only require our own server on your network, on which we can build our projects and recruit new builders. Much like a creative server, including the plots, but with permission to add in our own worlds to that server, so we can use a large area to build our projects on!

The team consists of multiple builders, many of which have won many building competitions that had more than 500 contestants in them! We specialize in terraforming, world-edit, medieval structures, steampunk and multiple others, which we are individually good at!

Most of the build team lives in the GMT Timezone, so if you wish for a more convenient way to communicate directly, in-game, it is recommended that you live in a timezone close to ours

Also, most of the team does not have a full-time job, or is still below 18, so we will be able to build for you for long periods at a time!

Here are some screenshots of one of our previous projects http://imgur.com/a/8CVv4

If you are interested, want more information, or want us to show you another example of our builds, email teamaugmentum@gmail.com !
Or, you can message us via PMC (though we check the PMC messages less often).
AugmentedBuilder
Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter