- Build Team {Recruiting}

xStattikGaming's Avatar xStattikGaming11/12/14 8:59 pm
11/23/2014 8:15 pm
mb1552's Avatar mb1552
xStattikGaming Builds

Who We are:
At the moment of writing this, xStattikGaming Builds is a group of two friends starting an idea they got from meeting in another team like this one. We wish to build upon our low status and forge an army builders. We mostly build medieval but have experience in other style like fantasy, post-apocalyptic, and any other theme. We are always looking for builders with the same style, as well as new ones such as organic and modern.

Where we work:
We have recently partnered with Arkan Builds. Check them out when they are officially released here: http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/arkangaming/

Build team ranks:
(* means recruiting)
Leader(s): SoccerNinja
These are the guys that run the server, they may not be the best builders but they know what they are doing and howd. They will find members, projects, and anyone that wants to business or is willing to help te team in anyway
*Squad Leader: (NONE)
These are hand picked members by the leaders. They will lead the small groups that take on small tasks or specific parts of a projects. The squads will be ment to host specific styles and member locations.
*Members: (NONE)
These are your basic members that will be the ones building it all, without them the team isn't posible.
*Recruits: (NONE)
These are noobies to the team, they are most likely in training and/or are currently building their 48 hour trial build.
*Hosts: (NONE)
These are also known as sponsors to us, because they will be servers home to the build team. Each and everyone one are appreciated.

Recruitment
What we are looking for:
. Medieval, Fantasy, Nordic, Steampunk, future, and Organic style builders and boat builder
The different styles we need coming from the many builders out there
. GFX designer for renders
A person customize our website look, and give us a nice logo
. Cinematic Expert/Recorder (Shaders)
Someone to take beautiful pictures of our builds and maybe do a majestic time-lapse every once and a while
. Server Host-
A good person that will host our build team and allow us to have or lead a creative world for our builds to take place

Builder Application:
Click to reveal
*IGN:
Name:
*Time Zone:
*Native Language: (Can you speak English good?)
*Build Style(s):
*Pictures/Videos of builds: (At least 2 different things)
Past Build Teams/Server:
*Talk about yourself:
*Why should we choose you:

GFX Designer: (Needs to be free, sorry I can only do so much myself)
Click to reveal
Name:
*Pictures of work: (At least 3)

Cinematic Renderer/Capturer:
Click to reveal
Name:
IGN:
*Time Zone:
*Pictures/Videos of past Cinematics: (At least 3)

Contact Us
PMC: Your on it
Youtube: xStattikGaming
Email: xStattikGaming@gmail.com
xStattikGaming
Level 3 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/23/2014 8:15 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Miner
mb1552
Do you do free spawns upon request or is it payed?
11/23/2014 4:28 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
trust_me_im_asian
*IGN: Goshen1998
Name: Paul M.
*Time Zone: E.S.T. america
*Native Language: English
*Build Style(s): redstone, natural design, wall detailing, baseline design, terraforming
*Pictures/Videos of builds: http://soldierboy431.blogspot.com/ I try to post when I can, but I usually forget.
Past Build Teams/Server: Never been on a build team before (I tend to find people irritable) but I've worked solo jobs on a few servers. One of them is : 23.252.117.34:26508 the server's not going so well, but I've built just about anything on there that looks good.

*Talk about yourself:
Well, I'm a sophomore in highschool. I swim as my primary sport in the summer and winter, and run XC and track in the fall and spring respectively. I'm taking 1 ap course, (the only ap course that sophomores are allowed to take) 4 honors courses, Latin III, and band. I somehow manage to play video games between that, other extracurricular activities, and MMA, which has become a hobby of mine over the last few years.
*Why should we choose you: I'm a hard worker, and think that "quality over quantity" is an important virtue to hold. (I saw that one of the applicants said "I believe in quality and quantity, and doing small amounts of good work, or something like that. I laughed.) I may be a smart-ass most of the time, but you'll find that I'm usually right. My problem solving skills are on point, which is important being that I've been working on a combination of terraforming/natural design mixed in with redstone. I don't think i've honed in on it as well as I could, but it's defiantly a W.I.P. that I will build onto later.
11/23/2014 2:23 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Unicorn
TBGPrison
*IGN: Wintermuted
Name: John
*Time Zone:MST
*Native Language: (Can you speak English good?) English
*Build Style(s): Mediveal, detail
*Pictures/Videos of builds: (At least 2 different things):gyazo.com/fc5274ea050b595e3f17286677062c70, http://gyazo.com/623531021f09bf748a41b0ac2210a573
Past Build Teams/Server: TheBlockSquad, my own server
*Talk about yourself: I am a funny guy and serious is some cases and very active
*Why should we choose you: Because I will make awesome builds
11/23/2014 12:27 pm
Level 48 : Master Kitten
Dillkitte
Hey! You may have seen the message on the Cinematic Application on a forum I visited, I may want to apply for builder and/or Cinematic guy!
*IGN:dillon60
Name:Dillon
*Time Zone: Mid Eastern (I think anyways...)
*Native Language: Fluent in English(Can you speak English good?)
*Build Style(s): Medieval, Organic, Fantasy, and Traditional.
http://imgur.com/a/OVU5r#0
Past Build Teams/Server:None
*Talk about yourself: I like to do sports, biking, skateboarding, ect. My favorite hobby is mountain biking to the extreme. I love the nature that surrounds me in the forests, Its inspirational, and calm for me, which encourages me to build whatever my imagination desires. Although I am not the best builder, I try and try again to do my best and never give up. So please, take this into consideration, and good day to you!
*Why should we choose you: I believe it is right for you to think I am a hacker/griefer/harmful being, but I think I would thrive in this server environment, it would be amazing for me to become part of the team of experienced builders, and learn much that I haven't. I would love to learn tips, make friends and anything that will help the server thrive. Thank you so much for reading this!

~ Dillon
11/23/2014 2:04 pm
xStattikGaming
srry your not accepted your builds dont have what im looking for im looking for more of a complex detailed look not an easy build
11/14/2014 6:46 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
TropicalComet
*IGN:tropical87
Name:Jordan
*Time Zone:Brisbane,Queensland,Australia
*Native Language: (Can you speak English good?):yes
*Build Style(s):i can build almost any type of style but mostly good at skyislands
*Pictures/Videos of builds: (At least 2 different things): https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/imag ... O5Sm4C_DTG (sorry its small) https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/imag ... 8IsOH-MVF8
Past Build Teams/Server: I am a builder on a server called cakecraft and foofcraft and ive helped them on their servers and i hope i can do the same with yours
*Talk about yourself:i am trustworthy i will not abuse or grief the server with what im capable of and I know alot about building and im good at redstone and commands such as worldedit
*Why should we choose you:I am trustworthy and i will try MY BEST to help you on your server.
Sincerely, tropical87
11/14/2014 7:06 am
Level 1 : New Network
MRJNGuy
*IGN:MRJNGuy
Name:Jaimy
*Time Zone:europe +1
*Native Language: (Can you speak English good?)I can speak english but my grammar is not that good
*Build Style(s):i mostly build big medieval spawns and things like that
http://imgur.com/a/xDQsM
http://imgur.com/a/89g07
Past Build Teams/Server:I was a member of mithrintia for 8months but i had no time so i left then i joined NowCraft thats the server where i made all of my builds alone
*Talk about yourself:Im jaimy im 15 years old i live in the netherlands i play minecraft for 4years now and i like to build and config servers and websites i also fix broken pc's
*Why should we choose you:Im a mature builder i was apart of a build team before so its not new for me im good at big buildings and things like a floating island or a mountain range with worldedit/voxelsniper i also know a lot of servers and plugins so i can may help with that to and build awesome things with you guys
11/13/2014 1:24 am
Level 1 : New Miner
FiireBoLT
*IGN:MasterRabit
Name:Adam
*Time Zone: Sydney,NSW,Australia
*Native Language: I speak English
*Build Style(s):Medieval or whatever needs to be done
*Pictures/Videos of builds:
Past Build Teams/Server: I've been staff on a few servers but just started to become more into the building side of things, I'm in a build team for a prison server atm and I can play everyday almost.
*Talk about yourself: I'm a nice guy who usually brings some laughter to the chat, I strive to succeed in my builds and to make them to the best they can be.
*Why should we choose you: You should choose me because all of these things above! (lol sorry for the let down)
11/13/2014 11:50 am
xStattikGaming
any pics or evidence of ur builds
11/13/2014 12:20 am
xStattikGaming
sorry neither of you are accepted
11/12/2014 11:03 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect
JonTheKING69
*IGN: YouJustgotpwnd69
Name: Jon
*Time Zone: Mountain
*Native Language: (Can you speak English good?) English
*Build Style(s): Medieval
Link 1- http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... e-3124422/ Link 2- http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... developer/
Past Build Teams/Server: Soap Craft Right Now, And We Don't Really Build Any More But Soap-craft Build-Team, I Built for lil servers at least 8 in the last year.
*Talk about yourself: I play Football And Basketball and I am athletic man.
*Why should we choose you: I can listen and follow builds easy and I can build.
11/12/2014 10:18 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Network
TheRoboNugget
Sorry about the large images just click this link.
http://imgur.com/kQTFDYS,30gZznE#1
11/12/2014 10:18 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Network
TheRoboNugget
*IGN: TheRoboNugget
Name: Trevor
*Time Zone: US Eastern
*Native Language: (Can you speak English good?) I speak english.
*Build Style(s): Organic/ Elvish
*Pictures/Videos of builds: (At least 2 different things) These build each took me at least 15 minutes. So they might not look as good.

Past Build Teams/Server: None
*Talk about yourself: I am young but very mature. I have gotten rewarded for my builds on other servers. I am educated.
*Why should we choose you: I feel I will bring some flavor to the team.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome