Kingdom Crashers's Avatar Kingdom Crashers2/8/15 2:56 pm
1 emeralds 2.8k 63
3/29/2015 4:02 pm
KoenHDer's Avatar KoenHDer

* Welcome to *
Realm of Destiny, a server experience to the next level
Important Links
TeamSpeak: ts.solutionsimplicity.com
Contact: Tygon@solutionsimplicity.com, or over Planet Minecraft messaging, feel free to post a question in this thread as well
Please read the thread, to find out more information on available positions, as well about the Server!

Who we are
We are an independent Network, aspiring to bring you unique and original game modes, along with a quality gaming environment.

Meet the team
Click to reveal
- Tygon [Founder]
Tygon is the lead of project management, as well as the build team. "Can accomplish and organize just about anything"

- JamieSinn [Founder]
JamieSinn is the lead of the developer team, as well manages staff and technical issues on the server. "A creative and Aspiring programmer. "

- Samuel [Developer]
Samuel is a co-manager and developer, as well he works on the technical side of the server. "A unique and funny person, with nice qualities."

- Ajay [Management]
Ajay is a project manager, as well he runs and leads the staff team. "A intelligent and quick learner."

Our qualifications
Click to reveal
- Jamiesinn
CEO of Sinn Development, a game development company licensed for PS4, PS3, PS Vita, XBox One, and Wii U. 11 Years of programming experience, developer for EcoCityCraft. Currentlly working on my CCNA Certification.

- Samuel
Currently attending college, for a and has had over 7 years if programming experience. Also was previously a developer for Mineplex.

- Ajay
Is currently attending college, for a master degree in computer science and has had experience in team management, as well in accounting.

What is Realm of Destiny
We are the next experience mmorpg Server, aspiring to bring you unique and original game play, along with a quality community and environment.

More information

Realm of Destiny
Is a MmoRpg to the next experience. You might be wondering what this means, so let me break it down for you, the server offers unique and original gameplay and features like no other server before. Some of the features that we offer include: custom combat, questing, classes, professions, banking, pets, role play at its finest, and more.

The general concept or idea:
There are three main classes: Warrior, Wizard, and Hunter. Each of these classes has its own abilities and can own do a certain amount of things.
- Warrior, this is the class that can wield powerful swords and axes with head on melee combat. The warrior is equipped with the most powerful armors to take on any dungeon.

- Wizard, this is the class that can use the magical arcane arts and launch powerful spells and use dark magic. The wizard is a long ranged class, and can fight from far away avoiding conflict.

- Hunter, this is the class that can shoot bows and guns like no other class. The hunter class can take down a large enemy with their sneaky attacks, while moving in stealth mode. You better watch out when the hunter comes.

Custom Plugins:
Our whole server is going to be custom coded plugins, some of the plugins that we can share with you now will include.
- Custom banking
- Player shops
- Npc shops
- Questing
- Classes
- Custom items
- Custom crafting
- RodEssentials
- Custom bosses
And many more plugins that will improve your gameplay experience.

Entering the Realm of Destiny:
The server offers a wide variety of role play experience. You can choose to play on the rpg server, or the pvp server we will also have. Both of the servers will share the same quests and story line. But one server offers more of an rpg based gameplay, and the other offers a chance to pvp other players while following the story line as well as questing.

Welcome to the Realm of Destiny, join the server and fight your way through endless hordes of monsters, selecting classes, taking part in quests, and leveling up your character to become the mightiest of all. Complete dungeons and special quests to collect the best rare items, or make an economical empire that none can threaten. You’re the adventurer, so take your path in the Realm of Destiny, and start creating your story!

Available positions

[Build Team] |Application

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/CjFS3mW.png[/img]
[size=125][Build Team] |[bgcolor=yellow] Application[/bgcolor][/size]

What is your age: (Age goes here.)
Do you have a skype: (yes or no) - Required.
How long can you build per day: (Time goes here.)
How long have you been building in minecraft: (Answer goes here.)
What are your strongest building styles: (Answer goes here.)
What are your weakest building styles: (Answer goes here.)
What can you bring to the team: (Answer goes here.)

[hr][/hr]
[size=125]Please post some pictures of your previous builds in this post as well.[/size]
What is your minecraftname: (Answer goes here.)
Anything else: (Optional answer goes here.)[/center]

[Staff Team] |Application

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/MVq3l5K.png[/img]
[size=125][Staff Team] |[bgcolor=yellow]Application[/bgcolor][/size]
General Questions:
IGN (In Game Name):
This is your in game name which is displayed on the server.
What is your age:
State your current age.
When did you first join the server:
The start day you joined the server, it can be approximated.
Have you ever been banned on a server, if Yes, please explain.
Explain if you have been banned on any server’s, if not, say no if you have not been banned.
What time Zone are you in:
State your time zone.
Can you be on at least 3 hours a day:
Also please make a detailed Schedule of your weekly Minecraft hours on our server:
Answer if you can be on at least 3 hours a day, and make a detailed schedule of your weekly Minecraft schedule.
Do you understand what it takes to be a staff member:
Answer yes, or no.
Main Questions:
In your opinion, what is required of a moderator:
Answer what you think is required.
Do you have experience as being a staff member for a different server:
If yes, Please provide proof:
Answer N/A if you do not have previous experience as a staff member on any server.
How would you be able to help the staff team if you were selected as staff:
Answer how you can help the server if you were a moderator.
Why do you want to become a moderator on this server, and what separates you from the rest:
Add in the reason you want staff on the server, and why you think you have a better chance than others.
Being a moderator requires hard work, enthusiasm, professionalism and what else in your opinion:
Add another trait which you feel is important for a moderator to contain.
What can you add to the staff team if selected for moderator:
Add in what you will add to the staff team as a moderator.

Hypothetical Questions:
Explain what you would do or how you would handle the situations listed below.
A player accidentally says the IP of another server, and immediately says sorry wrong post, what do you do?
A player accuses another user of hacking, and will not stop spamming saying the user is hacking, what do you say to him?
You see a Head Moderator hacking, and abusing his power for their own benefit on the server, what do you do?
A player is constantly spamming another user with teleport requests, the player being spammed with them asks you for help, how do you handle this situation?
Final Questions:
Why should a moderator keep his/her emotions out of the server.
Answer why emotions are important to keep out of the server.
Why is teamwork important for a staff team:
Answer what you feel the main reason teamwork is important.
Are you a leader:
Answer if you think you are a leader.
Are you good at managing stress:
Explain if you can handle stress and the process you go while dealing with stress.
Do you think of yourself as a risk taker, why:
Explain whether you think you are or are not a risk taker.
Why do you believe that you will not be selected:
Answer why you think you won’t get the moderator position.
Finally, anything else you want to add:
State anything else you want to add.
[hr][/hr]
[/center]

Anything else

Currently Realm of Destiny is only recruiting Builders and Staff if you are interested in offering other services. Such as you tubing, advertising, beta testing, graphic design, etc anything that wasn't stated. Please privately message me and or post a reply to this form. Thank you for reading.

© 2015 Realm of Destiny LLC. All Rights Reserved, Under Creative Common License.
Kingdom Crashers
Level 49 : Master Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/29/2015 4:02 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
KoenHDer

General Questions:
IGN (In Game Name):Mog_Jamjar
What is your age:14
When did you first join the server:Dont know IP
I have been banned for talking about how rubbish the staff were and how they were abusing what looked like their power.
GMT
Greenwich Mean Time
Can you be on at least 3 hours a day:Yes
Also please make a detailed Schedule of your weekly Minecraft hours on our server:Atleast 3 hours a day
Answer if you can be on at least 3 hours a day, and make a detailed schedule of your weekly Minecraft schedule.
Do you understand what it takes to be a staff member: Yes
Answer yes, or no. Yes
Main Questions:
In your opinion, what is required of a moderator:What i think is required is to have good manners when new people have joined so the new people would say staff are great and secondly they wouldnt get angry over things so they would keep calm about the things happening around them furthermore abusive beheaviour (force tping,banning)
Do you have experience as being a staff member for a different server: No
If yes, Please provide proof: The reason why i think im suited for this job is that i can interact with people as a friendly person which you could always talk to and express your feelings in the game what else can help is that they could tell us what would be good to improve the server on.
How would you be able to help the staff team if you were selected as staff: If there was minor things happening ingame they wouldnt have to come deal with it they could send me to deal with the bug it would help them out by dealing with the bigger stuff!
Why do you want to become a moderator on this server, and what separates you from the rest:I Think I would be perfect for the job because im always there to help out if its about building for the owners i would do it anything!

Being a moderator requires hard work, enthusiasm, professionalism and what else in your opinion: Your not getting bored everytime! you would help the server grow bigger!Give to the community help them out once or twice!

What can you add to the staff team if selected for moderator: Help out minor problems so if someone was hacking i would check it out get video proof and ban them

Hypothetical Questions:
A player accidentally says the IP of another server, and immediately says sorry wrong post, what do you do? Please Dont do that again or it will result in a mute for 30 mins
A player accuses another user of hacking, and will not stop spamming saying the user is hacking, what do you say to him? I would say first do you have video proof of the type of hacks he has done if not he cant do anything about it
You see a Head Moderator hacking, and abusing his power for their own benefit on the server, what do you do? Dont talk to him and record you need evidence or you wont believe it if i had video proof then i would confront him.
A player is constantly spamming another user with teleport requests, the player being spammed with them asks you for help, how do you handle this situation?
if he had a ignore permission i would tell that player to use that option its the only way
Final Questions:
Why should a moderator keep his/her emotions out of the server: it could effect how you would be talking to others!

Why is teamwork important for a staff team: if you do it by yourself you will be slower at doing it but when your in a team you could do it fast and quick and most of all you would be able to understand eachother

Are you a leader:
Im not a leader i cant really decide
Are you good at managing stress:Yes,I Would Meditate
Explain if you can handle stress and the process you go while dealing with stress.
Do you think of yourself as a risk taker, why:I dont take risks i dont want that risk to be bad
Why do you believe that you will not be selected:Theres others that want this position other than me thats why
Finally, anything else you want to add: My Skype:Nahidmiah3

03/29/2015 4:01 pm
KoenHDer

General Questions:
IGN (In Game Name):Mog_Jamjar
What is your age:14
When did you first join the server:Dont know IP
I have been banned for talking about how rubbish the staff were and how they were abusing what looked like their power.
GMT
Greenwich Mean Time
Can you be on at least 3 hours a day:Yes
Also please make a detailed Schedule of your weekly Minecraft hours on our server:Atleast 3 hours a day
Do you understand what it takes to be a staff member: Yes
Answer yes, or no. Yes
Main Questions:
In your opinion, what is required of a moderator:What i think is required is to have good manners when new people have joined so the new people would say staff are great and secondly they wouldnt get angry over things so they would keep calm about the things happening around them furthermore abusive beheaviour (force tping,banning)
Do you have experience as being a staff member for a different server: No
If yes, Please provide proof: The reason why i think im suited for this job is that i can interact with people as a friendly person which you could always talk to and express your feelings in the game what else can help is that they could tell us what would be good to improve the server on.
How would you be able to help the staff team if you were selected as staff: If there was minor things happening ingame they wouldnt have to come deal with it they could send me to deal with the bug it would help them out by dealing with the bigger stuff!
Why do you want to become a moderator on this server, and what separates you from the rest:I Think I would be perfect for the job because im always there to help out if its about building for the owners i would do it anything!

Being a moderator requires hard work, enthusiasm, professionalism and what else in your opinion: Your not getting bored everytime! you would help the server grow bigger!Give to the community help them out once or twice!

What can you add to the staff team if selected for moderator: Help out minor problems so if someone was hacking i would check it out get video proof and ban them

Hypothetical Questions:
A player accidentally says the IP of another server, and immediately says sorry wrong post, what do you do? Please Dont do that again or it will result in a mute for 30 mins
A player accuses another user of hacking, and will not stop spamming saying the user is hacking, what do you say to him? I would say first do you have video proof of the type of hacks he has done if not he cant do anything about it
You see a Head Moderator hacking, and abusing his power for their own benefit on the server, what do you do? Dont talk to him and record you need evidence or you wont believe it if i had video proof then i would confront him.
if he had a ignore permission i would tell that player to use that option its the only way
Final Questions:
Why should a moderator keep his/her emotions out of the server: it could effect how you would be talking to others!

Why is teamwork important for a staff team: if you do it by yourself you will be slower at doing it but when your in a team you could do it fast and quick and most of all you would be able to understand eachother

Are you a leader:
Im not a leader i cant really decide
Are you good at managing stress:Yes,I Would Meditate
Do you think of yourself as a risk taker, why:I dont take risks i dont want that risk to be bad
Why do you believe that you will not be selected:Theres others that want this position other than me thats why
Finally, anything else you want to add: My Skype:Nahidmiah3

03/25/2015 12:22 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
Walkfree123
hey screw the format, im part of a build team

Note:This is not the best work we have done, it is the screenshots i had acess to right now

heres some builds
http://imgur.com/a/yjhm8#7
http://imgur.com/a/CjqWl
http://gyazo.com/552b9b21dfbc27705116f5cd58a3931f
http://gyazo.com/cc5fa1805f9c864fe9ad19f14f51daf3
http://gyazo.com/e8822c6ab5cd7f1f4d25bd6e13209b0b http://gyazo.com/25abe9f153ee6907360293a0cabb29c4
http://gyazo.com/d4f2a020c8ebb08b21ff734815067798
http://imgur.com/a/NFjDc
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVS81S ... ePvKokn-kQ

We are a team started last moneth, we need to get a project to bring us together

add me on skype, walkfree1
03/15/2015 12:52 pm
Level 29 : Expert Taco
-Stuffy-

General Questions:
IGN (In Game Name):Stuffy9GAMING
What is your age:
State your current age.
When did you first join the server:Never
Have you ever been banned on a server, if Yes, please explain.Yes as it said I was grifing however I wasn't and I think it was because I killed the owner :/
Explain if you have been banned on any server’s, if not, say no if you have not been banned.
What time Zone are you in:GMT+0000
State your time zone.
Can you be on at least 3 hours a day:On some days 2 hours
Also please make a detailed Schedule of your weekly Minecraft hours on our server:
Do you understand what it takes to be a staff member:
Answer yes, or no.Yes
Main Questions:
In your opinion, what is required of a moderator:I think you need to be ready clever and know the server
Do you have experience as being a staff member for a different server:Yes I was owner for my own an admin on 2 however the servers went down so I can't get proof.
Answer N/A if you do not have previous experience as a staff member on any server.
Why do you want to become a moderator on this server, and what separates you from the rest:
Add in the reason you want staff on the server, and why you think you have a better chance than others.
Being a moderator requires hard work, enthusiasm, professionalism and what else in your opinion:
Add another trait which you feel is important for a moderator to contain.

Hypothetical Questions:
A player accidentally says the IP of another server, and immediately says sorry wrong post, what do you do?
A player accuses another user of hacking, and will not stop spamming saying the user is hacking, what do you say to him?
You see a Head Moderator hacking, and abusing his power for their own benefit on the server, what do you do?
Final Questions:
Are you a leader:
Are you good at managing stress:
Do you think of yourself as a risk taker, why:
Why do you believe that you will not be selected:
Finally, anything else you want to add:

03/08/2015 2:14 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
AJCowLoer
Okay, that is fine.
03/03/2015 2:26 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Miner
rubarbman12

What is your age: 16 Years old
Do you have a skype: Yes (of course xD)
How long can you build per day: It really depends on what is happening that day. I can usually build most days- after attending school of course and all weekends if needed. In total I currently spend approximately 24 hours building per week, maybe more in some cases.
How long have you been building in minecraft: I've been building in minecraft for 3 years now, almost 4.
What are your strongest building styles: I don't necessarily have a stronger building style as I can build decently in most styles. But if I had to decide I would choose fantasy, or rustic builds, although I love building interiors are larger structure personally.
What are your weakest building styles: I know it may sound quite 'snobby' but I don't really have a bad building style, although some maybe weaker than others. For example I often struggle to complete oriental,Japanese type builds. With that said I often work from reference images, not sticking to them but certainly using the techniques of detail/ colour scheme and depth.
What can you bring to the team: I can certainly bring experience to the team. Having build for almost 4 years now I've had my fair share of issues that I've tackled, not only on my own but with build teams. Having been part of a number of builds teams, some of the best in the business working with youtubers such as Inthelittlewood, Deadlox, MCuniverse and Syndicate. Having been part of such teams has allowed me to work on team and communication skills and thus have adapted my talent in team leading having lead teams of builders to produce quality products/ builds for clients and our own personal usage. Overall I'd like to bring my own sense of humour and hostility to the team, as well as my British humour- although some may appreciate it less. (dependent upon the person xD)

Here are a few builds I've produced: imgur.com/a/JX792#0

What is your minecraftname: Rubarbman
Anything else: I'd just like t say, thank you for reading my application and... I like unicorns.

~Cameron
03/02/2015 11:28 pm
Kingdom Crashers
Daily Bump!
03/02/2015 1:40 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Architect
Faalky10
IGN (In Game Name): FaalkBuilds
This is your in game name which is displayed on the server. FaalkHD
What is your age: 13
State your current age. 14
When did you first join the server: I Have'nt joined the server But i will, and i will play on it for years
The start day you joined the server, it can be approximated: 2015-03-02
Have you ever been banned on a server, if Yes, please explain. No i have'nt been banned
Explain if you have been banned on any server’s, if not, say no if you have not been banned. Im have'nt been banned and im glad for that
What time Zone are you in: +1
State your time zone. ??
Can you be on at least 3 hours a day: Yes maybe even 5.
Also please make a detailed Schedule of your weekly Minecraft hours on our server: Monday: 5 hours, Tuesday: 3 hours, Wedenesday: 5 hours, thursday: 3 hours. friday: 4 hours, Saturday: 5 hours, SunDay: 4 hours
Do you understand what it takes to be a staff member: yes i understand, ive been staff on many servers. and i know what it takes to be a good staff member
Answer yes, or no. Yes.
Main Questions: ,,,
In your opinion, what is required of a moderator: Be a good person, kind, look over chat, know all commands, be able to help in a situsions.
Do you have experience as being a staff member for a different server: Yes, ive been staff on Play.menoxia.com wich got 170 players daily. (Its a swedish server) i havent good time to play on other servers. i recently quited and im looking for another future on this server.
If yes, Please provide proof: Well: Play.menoxia.com
Answer N/A if you do not have previous experience as a staff member on any server. I Do have experience
How would you be able to help the staff team if you were selected as staff: I Would be able to do a bit of evrything, keep the chat roling, building a bit, coding a bit, and be a funny person and i think thats the main reason why ppl likes some staffs and not other staffs
Why do you want to become a moderator on this server, and what separates you from the rest: Becouse im a money maker, i can build on other servers wich i get money for, and im very funny, And i can be on when other staffs cant.
Being a moderator requires hard work, enthusiasm, professionalism and what else in your opinion: Being a good person, being a good person is always good becouse players do not just like stricted admins.
Add another trait which you feel is important for a moderator to contain. I Cant he has to be good on something. like be a good knower of commands.
What can you add to the staff team if selected for moderator: I Can add my help, and the funny commentarys that makes evryone wanna contineu they hard work,

Hypothetical Questions:
A player accidentally says the IP of another server, and immediately says sorry wrong post, what do you do? I Say that it is ok and do /cc, but if he post it again its acctully a Tempban For some days and then i will tell owner if he should be permanent banned.
A player accuses another user of hacking, and will not stop spamming saying the user is hacking, what do you say to him? I Would say this: Stop spamming i will take care of the hacker, i will then check if he hacks whit some plugins.
You see a Head Moderator hacking, and abusing his power for their own benefit on the server, what do you do? I Would tell an admin directly and tell him that he will get banned if he contineus.
A player is constantly spamming another user with teleport requests, the player being spammed with them asks you for help, how do you handle this situation? I would tell the person to stop or its a kick then if he contineu i would tempban him for 3 days and decide what to do whit him whit other staff (Communication Is Key
Final Questions:
Why should a moderator keep his/her emotions out of the server. Becouse then ppl will ask and make bad question that will lead to spam, Mods should do there work on the server.
Answer why emotions are important to keep out of the server. Becouse like i said ppl will get mad and leave the server.
Why is teamwork important for a staff team: Like i said communication is key, i think its good becouse then the staff can decide together if he/she will get banned or decide plugins and help eachother out.
Answer what you feel the main reason teamwork is important. Becouse then staff can help if someone is in trouble.
Are you a leader: No i dont think im a leader.
Answer if you think you are a leader. Becouse i think the "Head" Mod/Admin/Owner should be leader,
Are you good at managing stress: Yes i am.
Explain if you can handle stress and the process you go while dealing with stress. Im really good at handling stress in any situation.
Do you think of yourself as a risk taker, why: Becouse i take big risks to make the server famous, like advertise.
Explain whether you think you are or are not a risk taker. becouse i like being one and take the risk to get famous.
Why do you believe that you will not be selected: Becouse im a funny guy and i work hard whit the things i should do.
Answer why you think you won’t get the moderator position. I Dont think i wont get the app. becouse im a really person and trustworthly. and i am strong in myself
Finally, anything else you want to add: I Got a working mic on skype =)
03/01/2015 11:37 pm
Kingdom Crashers
Daily Bump!
03/01/2015 11:09 pm
Whoscoolthisguy
Thank you! I greatly appreciate it.
03/01/2015 12:03 pm
Kingdom Crashers
whoscoolthisguy we will take a look into your staff application thanks for applying!
02/28/2015 11:48 pm
Whoscoolthisguy

General Questions:
IGN (In Game Name): Whoscoolthisguy
What is your age: 15
When did you first join the server: I have never played on the server.
Have you ever been banned on a server, if Yes, please explain. Yes I am banned from EcoCityCraft for saying bad things in the server chat about the server and the server owner.
What time Zone are you in: Central Standard
Can you be on at least 3 hours a day: Yes
Also please make a detailed Schedule of your weekly Minecraft hours on our server: Monday-Friday: 4:00PM to 9:00PM Saturday 12:00PM to 8:00PM Sunday: Time will vary
Do you understand what it takes to be a staff member: Yes I have created a server on my own before and had a staff team.
Main Questions:
In your opinion, what is required of a moderator: I think a moderator is required to watch over chat and make sure everyone is doing the right thing and moderate what is said in chat.
Do you have experience as being a staff member for a different server: Yes I ran my own server for about 2 months. Other than that I was staff on some really old servers that are now shutdown.
If yes, Please provide proof: I can't provide proof because I no longer have the owners contact info
How would you be able to help the staff team if you were selected as staff: I would be able to moderate chat and ensure that everyone is doing the right thing in game. I could also help anyone that needs help and help resolve complaints on the server website. I am also good at plugins and know lots of commands.
Why do you want to become a moderator on this server, and what separates you from the rest: I want to become a moderator on this server because I know Ajay and he told me about this new server starting up and I would like to help out people on the server like answering any questions anyone has or just moderating in game and on the website. I think I have a better chance than others because I have been staff on other servers before and I have started my own server and set everything up myself.
Being a moderator requires hard work, enthusiasm, professionalism and what else in your opinion: Dedication moderators must be dedicated to the server they are moderating or they won't be as willing to help out. It also requires honesty and trust the owners must be able to trust you to be honest and be able to trust you to do your job.
What can you add to the staff team if selected for moderator: I can help out with moderating or help out with plugins and even help out new players just whatever is needed of me.

Hypothetical Questions:
A player accidentally says the IP of another server, and immediately says sorry wrong post, what do you do? You give the player a warning and tell them if it happens again they will be banned.
A player accuses another user of hacking, and will not stop spamming saying the user is hacking, what do you say to him? You tell the user to get proof and file a complaint on the website.
You see a Head Moderator hacking, and abusing his power for their own benefit on the server, what do you do? You get proof and do everything you can to get in contact with the server owner as soon as possible.
A player is constantly spamming another user with teleport requests, the player being spammed with them asks you for help, how do you handle this situation? Give the person spamming the request a warning to stop if they continue kick them from the server giving them a warning if they continue temp ban or permaban them.
Final Questions:
Why should a moderator keep his/her emotions out of the server. A moderator should keep his/her emotions out of the server because sometimes emotions can bring lots of drama to the server and will make it a bad experience for everyone.
Why is teamwork important for a staff team: Teamwork is important for a staff team because some people have more power than others and they need to be able to work together to do what is necessary to help the server and the players playing on it.
Are you a leader: I am a leader mostly because I am good at helping people and getting things done quickly.
Are you good at managing stress: I am good at managing stress if I am getting stressed I will get off for a little while to cool down and not bring my stress upon the server.
Do you think of yourself as a risk taker, why: No, because I ask myself if what I'm about to do is right or wrong and how it will affect me before I do it.
Why do you believe that you will not be selected: I believe I will not be selected because of what I did on EcoCityCraft and some of the people on here know about what happened.
Finally, anything else you want to add: I want to add that I know Ajay and he is the one that told me about the server and I have been staff on a server that he was staff on.

02/28/2015 1:39 pm
Kingdom Crashers
Daily Bump!
02/27/2015 9:44 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Architect
ServerWizard
Long time no talk. Hows the project going.
02/27/2015 9:41 pm
Kingdom Crashers
Daily Bump!
02/26/2015 6:16 pm
Kingdom Crashers
Daily Bump!
02/25/2015 7:35 pm
Kingdom Crashers
Daily Bump!
02/24/2015 8:56 pm
Kingdom Crashers
Daily Bump!
02/23/2015 11:58 pm
Kingdom Crashers
Tom_Senpai we have contacted your. Regarding your staff application, we are considering you for a position!
02/23/2015 11:45 pm
TomSenpai

General Questions:
IGN (In Game Name): Tom_Senpai
What is your age: 24
State your current age.
When did you first join the server: I haven't yet.
Have you ever been banned on a server, if Yes, please explain. Yes, 3-4 years ago, poured lava on someone at spawn about 20 minutes before complete map reset. It's been a long time since then and I wouldn't do something like that now.
What time Zone are you in: Eastern but I work some nights and some days through out the week. Im on during the day and night.
State your time zone.
Can you be on at least 3 hours a day: Even more. I wake up 12pm mon-wed, work 4pm mon-wed, stay up till 5-6am mon-wed, off thursday and friday, work 6am-5pm saturday, off sunday. Rinse and repeat.
Do you understand what it takes to be a staff member: Yes.
Answer yes, or no.
Main Questions:
In your opinion, what is required of a moderator: Someone who is tolerant and shows players what it means to be a role model. Mods are there to watch over the players.
Do you have experience as being a staff member for a different server: Yes. I've been admin on many servers. I was admin on a raiding server, senior admin on one of the top tekkit servers and I was admin on an rpg server that used mythicmobs etc. I can't get proof unless I contact server owners which I will gladly do if needed.
How would you be able to help the staff team if you were selected as staff: If I were mod, I would pick up as much slack for admins and owners if I could. That's another reason servers have mods. They have more important things to do than moderate the servers some times.
Why do you want to become a moderator on this server, and what separates you from the rest: Nothing separates me from the rest and I won't tell you what you want to hear. I would do my job as best I could and that is as real as I can be with you.
Add in the reason you want staff on the server, and why you think you have a better chance than others. I don't think I have a better chance but I want to be a part of something. I want a new home.
Being a moderator requires hard work, enthusiasm, professionalism and what else in your opinion: It requires patience and most of all tolerance. It requires you to be the grown up and walk away. It doesnt give room for you to retaliate. You man up and you follow the rules and procedures no matter what's thrown at you. Do your job efficiently.
Add another trait which you feel is important for a moderator to contain. Versatility. Tolerance. Patience. Care.

Hypothetical Questions:
A player accidentally says the IP of another server, and immediately says sorry wrong post, what do you do? Realistically, I would warn him. If he's typing a complete IP, I doubt it was an accident. I'd assume you would have something such as social spy also. I would then follow up on him and make sure he doesn't try to advertise.
A player accuses another user of hacking, and will not stop spamming saying the user is hacking, what do you say to him? I would tell him I am taking care of it and that there isnt any reason to spam.
You see a Head Moderator hacking, and abusing his power for their own benefit on the server, what do you do? I wouldn't say anything to him. I would just quietly take proof by video or picture and send it up the chain of command.
I would politely tell them to stop and if they don't I would probably warn them once more before taking more action.
Final Questions:
Some people let their emotions get the best of them and let it affect others. It's not healthy for them or other players.
Are you a leader: I'm a leader, not a follower. If I see initiative, I take it. I don't play around. I'm a go getter.
Are you good at managing stress: My life has been nothing but stress. I'm well accustomed to dealing with it.
Do you think of yourself as a risk taker, why: It depends, If I know the risk im taking is 100% valid I MIGHT take it, 9/10 though, I tend to be better safe than sorry. I like to be thorough about things.
Why do you believe that you will not be selected: Who knows? I might have what you're looking for or what you're not. I would like to know myself so I can work on it for future use.
Finally, anything else you want to add: I'm an outgoing person and I love to meet new people and make new friends. I'm an auto mechanic for a living. Reading is my hobby. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

02/23/2015 9:44 pm
Kingdom Crashers
Daily bump!
02/23/2015 6:21 pm
Kingdom Crashers
Obtex, ekul361, MRJNGuy thank you for taking the time to apply, but your services arent needed thank you again. And have a nice day, hope to see you check out the server in the future!
02/23/2015 6:19 pm
Kingdom Crashers
Corlys we will be looking into your staff application.
02/23/2015 6:17 pm
Kingdom Crashers
yonnnnnnn we will be looking over your staff application.
02/23/2015 5:42 am
Level 1 : New Network
MRJNGuy

What is your age: (15 almost 16.)
Do you have a skype: (yes MRJNGuy or jaimy.noordegraaf) - Required.
How long can you build per day: (3/4 hours per day depends on school.)
How long have you been building in minecraft: (i've been building for 2 years now.)
What are your strongest building styles: (My strongest build style is big medieval buildings like castles and big citys.)
What are your weakest building styles: (Modern.)
What can you bring to the team: (A lot of building experience and and a mature player that can have fun but can also be serious if i have to.)

Please post some pictures of your previous builds in this post as well. imgur.com/a/xDQsM this are some of my best builds.
What is your minecraftname: (My IGN is MRJNGuy.)
Anything else: (I also know a lot of plugins and i live in the netherlands so my grammar can be bad sometimes.)
02/23/2015 3:59 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Ranger
yonnnnnnn
02/23/2015 12:43 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Network
jasonsdabomb
Hello, I see you are looking for a build done for your server. Why not pick the Aurion Build Team, we are very professional and love helping out the community. Want to see what we offer? Head To: http://aurionchannel.wix.com/buildteam

Build, Love, Enjoy
Aurion Build Team
02/23/2015 6:18 pm
Kingdom Crashers
Thank you but no thank you, as we already are a build team as well as a server. Have a nice day.
02/22/2015 3:14 pm
Kingdom Crashers
Bump.
02/22/2015 1:28 am
Obtex

What is your age: (Age goes here.) 12
Do you have a skype: (yes or no) - Required. Yes. (I'll PM you if I get accepted)
How long can you build per day: (Time goes here.) 4 - 5 hours.
How long have you been building in minecraft: (Answer goes here.) 2 years,
What are your strongest building styles: (Answer goes here.) Medieval
What are your weakest building styles: (Answer goes here.) Futuristic.
What can you bring to the team: (Answer goes here.) New Styles.

Please post some pictures of your previous builds in this post as well.
What is your minecraftname: (Answer goes here.) Obtex.
Anything else: (Optional answer goes here.)
I can't post a picture because I haven't built much and if I build I mostly get banned from the owner because they do something I hate. So if I build some more stuff I'll post pictures.
02/22/2015 1:24 am
Corlys
IGN (In Game Name):Corlys
What is your age:15
When did you first join the server: I'm sorry to say I'm new to the server and just heard about it
Have you ever been banned on a server, if Yes, please explain. Yes for excessive use for caps but that was when i was 12 so it was in 2012
What time Zone are you in: Pacific
Can you be on at least 3 hours a day: Yes maximum 6 Monday - Sunday (No Life) :/
Do you understand what it takes to be a staff member: A lot of people will say simply say yes I will give you a detailed description of why. Yes I do I have been Staff on many servers but sadly they all died or closed which is sad, staff need to be patient, kind, have a sense of humor, and most of all a creative mind in my opinion, I have all those well I think so anyways You can test me out and decide whether or not.
In your opinion, what is required of a moderator: As I said above, Patience, Kindness, Sense of humor, and a creative mind( These traits should be for every staff member.
Do you have experience as being a staff member for a different server: Yes I do but as I have said they have all closed sadly I can show you proof though with my actions.
How would you be able to help the staff team if you were selected as staff: Keep giving creative ideas for the server, keep them motivated I make people laugh even strangers I am not shy when it comes to meeting someone new. Ban hackers(Hate them with a passion), Building even though I am not good at it I will try.
Why do you want to become a moderator on this server, and what separates you from the rest: This server sounds amazing and unique not many servers are like that anymore unfortunately, what separates me from everyone else is I love creating lore to every server I join I might not show the staff of that server but its just a hobby I do when I join a new server, When i find a server I love i dedicate my free time to it like nothing else(expect homework) I'm also learning programming.
Add in the reason you want staff on the server, and why you think you have a better chance than others. I'm a extremely hard worker pouring every ounce of my life into
being a dedicated moderator when i get the position in a server, also I try to keep the players from spamming questions when a staff member doesn't answer taking away from my playing time but I'm okay with it to keep the players enjoying the server and coming baxk
Being a moderator requires hard work, enthusiasm, professionalism and what else in your opinion: Dedication
Add another trait which you feel is important for a moderator to contain. Understanding
What can you add to the staff team if selected for moderator: Give creative ideas, Ban hackers/cheaters/exploiters, offer to help with building new structures, and give every once of my power to help the server grow more successfully.
A player accidentally says the IP of another server, and immediately says sorry wrong post, what do you do? Clear Chat and give him a warning if its by accident the punishment shouldn't be so severe.
A player accuses another user of hacking, and will not stop spamming saying the user is hacking, what do you say to him? Stop spamming or be muted, and post proof on the forums I will also teleport to the person in invisible mode if i have the permissions and watch them for a period of time and if they do show they are hacking i will ban them.
You see a Head Moderator hacking, and abusing his power for their own benefit on the server, what do you do? I will inform a admin or the owner who is on and give them the head moderators name and they will deal with it, but if they are not on I will try my best to minimize the damage he/she is causing.
A player is constantly spamming another user with teleport requests, the player being spammed with them asks you for help, how do you handle this situation? I ask the players name from the victim, then I will give the player 3 warnings and if they do not stop I will kick them from the server and if they come back and do it again I will temporary ban them, and if they keep doing it permanent ban.
Why should a moderator keep his/her emotions out of the server. It will cause drama on the server and no one wants that it ruins the experience for other players causing them to leave, the mod may go as far banning a player they don't like just because they kept asking the same questions or getting confused causing other players to think why stay on a server with immature mods or emotional mods that abusive power just to stop getting annoyed and stop answering the same question patience is a big qualifier for this if they don't have patience they will get mad easily over simple things.
Why is teamwork important for a staff team: Teamwork is essential in a server without teamwork the staff don't connect with one another and don't get along causing the server to go bad, also without teamwork it would take an enormous amount of time to complete structures, coding plugins, advertising, and helping new players enjoy the server more.
Are you a leader: Depends on the situation if its something I think i can handle then yes i will try my best to lead my fellow staff members or my team, if its something I don't think i can handle I let someone else with more experience lead so we don't get in a bad situation.
Are you good at managing stress:Yes when a big project is coming up for school and I'm not finished on the last day, I'm still relaxed I listen to music and concentrate on finishing what I can I put other things on my mind i usually make up random stories and it takes my mind off it and i don't get stressed and sometimes i enjoy the challenge
Do you think of yourself as a risk taker, why: Depends on the situation if its something I will recover from then yes I will take the risk and try my luck but if its something that I cant can't or will take a huge of amount of time to recover than no I don't feel like its worth it
Why do you believe that you will not be selected: There is alot of questions on this application I'm trying to do my best at it but i feel like one wrong spelling mistake and I will not be accepted, also I feel like i have repeated myself on this and its horrible to do that on a application.
Finally, anything else you want to add: I'm learning Programming like I said above, that's about it I'm sad so say I cant think of anything else for this. ~ Chris
02/21/2015 11:53 pm
AJCowLoer
Still recruiting more members for a great new rpg server.
02/19/2015 7:05 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
doubtstand
02/15/2015 9:51 pm
Kingdom Crashers
Bump
02/14/2015 4:10 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
DraftBuilds
[center][img]i.imgur.com/CjFS3mW.png[/img]
[size=125][Build Team] |[bgcolor=yellow]Application[/bgcolor][/size]

What is your age: (Age goes here.) 14
Do you have a skype: (yes or no) - Required. Yes
How long can you build per day: (Time goes here.) As long as i am needed
How long have you been building in minecraft: (Answer goes here.) Since the beta stages
What are your strongest building styles: (Answer goes here.) Medieval
What are your weakest building styles: (Answer goes here.) Futuristic
What can you bring to the team: (Answer goes here.) I once owned a building team but it did not get very far. I am not the best builder but want to be with a good team that can lead me through what can help me and get me to above and beyond. I have a fun personality and work well with others. I am good with redstone and design.

[hr][/hr]
[size=125]Please post some pictures of your previous builds in this post as well.[/size] My original computers battery is busted so I am on a backup and have no pictures on it
What is your minecraftname: DraftG
Anything else:
02/14/2015 3:59 pm
Kingdom Crashers
Realm of Destiny, is still looking for more builders and staff to join our team!
02/12/2015 1:08 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
fastgameing361

General Questions:
IGN (In Game Name): ekul361

What is your age: 15

When did you first join the server: I am affrade I am a new to this server with no play time, but this project sound fun and involves like a professional experience

Have you ever been banned on a server? if Yes, please explain: I have Yes, but this is only for simple things such as one where I was a lot younger (about 2 years ago) and was a lot more immature and a more resent one (8 Months) I asked to be banned because they had a cool banned wall with heads, and I just wanted to be there.

What time Zone are you in: GMT+1

Can you be on at least 3 hours a day: More most Monday to Fridays when I do have class I am usually on for around 6 hours and the weekends when I have no plans, witch is when I am at my house is 16 hours on average.

Do you understand what it takes to be a staff member: yes!

Main Questions:
In your opinion, what is required of a moderator: Well from experience I know lots of servers have different views on a moderator, but what I think is best is to have moderators to be able to have all the non playable permissions such as gamemode and do tasks such as teleporting to rule breakers and see if it is true and have the ability to give the required punishment if that report is true.

Do you have experience as being a staff member for a different server: Yes, First of all I have been working with servers for 3+ years now and been playing minecraft for over 4 and a half years. The last year I have been working with a professional business called ExodonMC, though the server has come across some problems with our server manager has gone missing so the server never got released to the public. Before that I had been with many smaller servers that I got lot of experience with and found what I work best this, plugins. I have been with servers across all the ranks and I have been with so many small servers (I call them small because they have never succeeded because of the owner, but I am in the search for a great owner who does a lot for the server and is active) that I can not all remember their names.

Generally as staff I’m good at various things, I can deal with common threats to servers such as hackers and cheaters in a way which would have them believe they are winning when actually I am focusing on the best interests of the server. I am good at dealing with people in a fair and kind manner, I won’t ban for anything. Lastly in relation to staff, I am good at being loyal and trustworthy which reflects the 3 years experience as staff on another server.

As well as staffing, I am good at setting up complex servers which I greatly enjoy and I create professional server setups for players to enjoy. I think having great plugin for successful servers. I can provide good knowledge on server commands and plugin information.

I felt all of these questions where asking the same thing so I am going to answer them all in one answer, if you do wish me to do them separately let me know and I will be happy to.
Alright, So I can offer many professional techniques and ideas to run the server and staff team, this be benefit the server because it will make the server appear a lot professional because these are organisation skills I have learnt and want to pass on, I can explain these a lot more while chatting instead of typing .

Being a moderator requires hard work, enthusiasm, professionalism and what else in your opinion: Huge dedication, needing to be actually doing work not just flying around, a moderator should always be pushing their boundary to become the best they can be.

Hypothetical Questions:
Well that depends what else they put with the IP, for example if the IP came with instructions to join it, I would treat it as advertisement. If the IP is on its own I would firstly do a background check on that user and if I see anything to suggest that they have been doing the same on other servers I will also treat it as advertisement, but if those two things do not come up, I will give them a warning not to do it again. I believe this should not happen with how professional this post is, the server should have plugins to prevent them from posting an server IP.
Note: Advertisement in my eyes = Permeant ban.

A player accuses another user of hacking, and will not stop spamming saying the user is hacking, what do you say to him? Well first I will ask him nice and calmly to stop the spam and I will sort out the person being accused of hacking, If he dose not stop the spam, I will issue him an spammer.
Note: Spamming in my eyes = Mute or Jail

If I was a higher rank than this person or equal I would temporarily take the rank away from them and wait tell a member of staff that can handle this gets on to sort it all out.

Well firstly this should not happen, there should be anti-spam plugins on the server. But if their was not I will treat is as a spam; in this case to stop him from sending teleport requests, jail them.

Final Questions:
Why should a moderator keep his/her emotions out of the server: Well you should not always, if those emotions are good that is great. In the instance that an moderator is bringing bad emotions on the server, they are not a very professional moderator, yeah we are all humans (I hope ), So we should not go onto the server at those times because it could cause the loss of players. Personally I would try and speak to the moderator and help them through what ever time it is, this is because I am hoping to make more friends and be a nice guy.

Why is teamwork important for a staff team: Teamwork is extremely important in a staff team, staff teams need to be organised and fair, such as if someone issued a report and 4 staff members try solve the problem at the same time, it is not going to give a good impression on the server, so without teamwork no professional staff.

Are you a leader: Well I would like to think of my self as a leader, I lead a lot of things in class, though I would not class my self as the best, I can lead group of people and I do not think of it as hard. From past outcomes with server being lead-moderator for a little bit, I set up a lot of organisation stuff to the staff team that I believe was going to benefited the server.

Are you good at managing stress: I would love to say so, yes. This is because I always deal with the higher priority things first, I don't get put of by stress, I makes me work a lot better and faster.

Do you think of yourself as a risk taker, why: Well we all take risks, but I do not think I am a big risk taker, I do enjoy taking risks but it all depends what I am risking, such as my life is a not going to happen, smaller things I do though like spending lots of my money on a minecraft server when I was 13 (failure), though I got a lot of experience that was worth it.

Why do you believe that you will not be selected: My age, I have been doubted before about my age so they put me as a lower Moderator, 6 months later I was as a Admin. One other problem, I have never been very good with English so I am sorry if some of my grammar is a bit of, I have always been good at maths though, that I hope it can over come.

Finally, anything else you want to add: For now I am struggling to think of anything but I hope I can get back to you on this question, just I hope you read everything because this look a long time to fill out and see you soon.

02/12/2015 12:55 am
Kingdom Crashers
Bump
02/09/2015 10:56 am
AJCowLoer
All Applications are being taken under consideration. We look at all of the staff applications to give everyone a fair chance, and we do not want to rush this process, as having a fully supportive staff team is very essential for server success. Now, you will not be approved on your staff application alone, you will be notified if you are selected for an interview, which will be conducted over skype. So, thank you for your patience, and we hope to contact you soon. Thank you.
02/10/2015 11:04 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Explorer
GamingSensation
Okay, but if you contact me via Skype I will never get it because I lack the knowledge of using Skype.
02/10/2015 8:40 pm
Kingdom Crashers
Well you need the knowledge of skype for this team, as we are very active in chatting and voice communcation over skype.
03/04/2015 11:39 am
GamingSensation
I learned how to use Skype, but I don't call, just chat.
02/09/2015 10:31 am
GamingSensation
Is my application under consideration ? Not to pester you or anything.
02/09/2015 1:03 am
Level 43 : Master Pyro
NeonGhost_
It's all been cleared up.
02/08/2015 10:50 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Princess
penguin_kraft
BUILD TEAM APP

What is your age: 13

Do you have a skype: Yes, HelloMyNameIsBrilliant

How long can you build per day: 1:00PM to 12:00AM on Sun-Thurs and 12:00PM to anytime on Fri-Sat.

How long have you been building in minecraft: For about 3 years.

What are your strongest building styles: My best would probably be medieval houses and pixel art.

What are your weakest building styles: Interior design and terrain.

What can you bring to the team: Great builds!

Here are some pictures: http://imgur.com/a/lqd0K

Thanks for reading,
Penguin_Kraft
02/08/2015 10:20 pm
Level 43 : Master Pyro
NeonGhost_
Please do not jump to conclusions "Mineplex Dev". If you are a dev as you say, tell me the IGNs of other devs.
02/08/2015 10:23 pm
Kingdom Crashers
Ok we will reconsider this sadly we didnt realize because of minecraft name changes. We take that back and will put your application back into the pool of reviews. Im am so sorry again and thank you so much again for your time and patience
02/08/2015 10:24 pm
The_Wanderer
Thank you so much for reconsidering.
02/08/2015 10:18 pm
The_Wanderer
MineCoder101
creeper 1
krowslayercreeper 1 sadly you has been denied, do to the fact that you lied on your staff application about being staff. One of my developers works for mineplex and confirmed that you where never staff on that server. Thank you for applying but no thank you.

I was staff on that server about a week ago. I did not lie, I promise you that. Instead of asking that dev on Mineplex, ask Zymbex, Alcon, fenway, Dozzyrok, etc. They are current staff on Mineplex and they know I was staff. I am very dissapointed you think I lied.

Where should I begin for pointing out your lies?
First let us look at your image you posted:
I can see the helper site tag well done on that one!
The thing I would like to point out is... Your name... The color of your name does not match that of a "Helper" on MinePlex, I would like to provide you with the evidence of that: http://www.mineplex.com/profile/1505754
Next I would like to point out your profile, Here is a link to your profile that I got from the top of your screen shot...: http://www.mineplex.com/profile/10427742

On their it says and I quote
"Ex-Mineplex helper from 11/22/14 | Forever and Always <3"

Your screen shot was taken on the 2/2 how would that explain that you were an "Ex-Mineplex Helper" from this date? A few things do not add up, if you would like to have a discussion about your lies you can join me on a ts3 server: ts.solutionsimplicity.com

Have you minded to look at the evidence I have provided? I can provide more if needed.
02/08/2015 10:15 pm
The_Wanderer
Hello krowslayer,
I am here by request of zZNeonGhostZz aka creeper 1 to prove you they were indeed a Mineplex staff member. You have probably never checked your evidence if you came to the conclusion of that they never were a Mineplex staff member this fast. So I am also very disappointed in you for doing so.
First of all, my IGN is the same name I suppose I have here on PlanetMinecraft, The_Wanderer while I am known on Enjin and the Mineplex Forums as "The Wanderer". Here you have a link to my profile if needed. http://www.mineplex.com/profile/10634766
Feel free to message me if you want me to confirm this is the same person speaking.
I currently am a Mineplex Helper and can confirm NeonGhost/creeper 1 has been a Mineplex staff member before. As for evidence, I can provide you a few screenshots.
(Please note that one of the screenshots I have provided is one from before the name changes of 4 Feb)
http://gyazo.com/babef072c914e6bed16d380c721b7721
http://gyazo.com/823d1f3ae51599f951165b7d1b5ba575

That being said, I ask you to please reconsider denying Neon/creeper 1 from being accepted in your staff team.

-The Wanderer
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome