Builder avaliable

angelchef's Avatar angelchef1/17/17 9:01 pm
1 emeralds 98
So here goes been a minecraft player since alpha, had a few years break due to real life commitments but minecraft has never seized to amaze due to the endless possibilities and the creativity within the game,
I'm looking to join a server that is in the pre-alpha stages (not the minecraft client) in actual terms of readiness for release to the general public/gamers.
I am a Builder/creator at heart but have in the previous years owned and run two of my own servers although my plugin management and coding etc is incredible rusty and would take sometime to refresh but its can happen if absolutely needed but I would prefer to avoid this at all costs
To add to the "resume" as such I have been an op/admin on almost every server I have played on due to trust levels and I guess my aged helps a little (please don't assume this remark mocks youngsters in anyway). If any has any use for my skills please hit me up pm or respond to this thread, if its something we both feel is worthwhile then perhaps when can change communication platform to Skype or personal email whatever is more convenient.
angelchef
Level 7 : Apprentice Toast