Builder for Hire!!

SRGT_Shaodw's Avatar SRGT_Shaodw12/21/14 4:36 pm
1 emeralds 124 3
12/23/2014 5:27 pm
SRGT_Shaodw's Avatar SRGT_Shaodw
Hey people of PMC it's SRGT_Shadow. I am a bored dude looking to build on some awesome servers! Here is a little application of some sorts that should probably bore you but oh well:

IGN: SRGT_Shadow
Name: Pat
What am I here to do?: I am searching around PMC for people who are looking for someone to build on their server. I am a very loyal player once I start being an active builder in your minecraft community.
Why am I your guy?: Well I am someone who you can easily get along with and is also very open to all sorts of criticism. Criticism is the only way to make your builds better!
What do I specialize in?: Well I guess I could say everything. If you are interested in me I will go further into why i said that haha. Yeah so here are some builds http://srgtshadow.imgur.com/ they haven't been updated in a couple months and I have only improved my building skills

Well if you have made it this far I am glad I haven't bored you to death and if you want to get a hold of me the best way to do it is to add me on skype - srgt_shadow
or you can comment below. thanks guys and I hope to hear back from you!
SRGT_Shaodw
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner