QualityRaid - Recruitment Fun Server Custom Plugins!

JoezMC's Avatar JoezMC6/24/15 1:45 pm
7/28/2015 12:59 pm
JoezMC's Avatar JoezMC
Welcome to QualityRaid

Who Am I?

Hello, My name is JoezMC. The Owner/Creator of QualityRaid. Which is a Factions server with custom plugins and features such as a headhunting plugin which will be amazing when we release I have also got a koth plugin made. We have plenty of fun activities and things for you to do. Unfortunately we are not opening at the moment as we need some people to help put this to life if you wish to do so then read ahead.

What the server needs!

Banner
Logo
Website
Builds (Not many)

User Agreement

Agreeing to be a part of the staff is not a joke. If you are going to take this as a joke do NOT bother applying. Applying for the staff team is a big opportunity as we are accepting many but only ones we think qualify for the position. If caught abusing ranks to other players or begging to be higher than others will result in being demoted and or banned. We take this server very serious.

Positions Available

All positions are available but do you qualify?!?! (Highest to Lowest) Ranks coloured green mean we need them

Developer
Admin
Mod
Manager
Helper
Builder

You may not get the position you choose, but we may choose you for another position.

Other Positions needed!

GFX Artist
Website Developer/Designer
Youtuber
LiveSteamer

Here are the staff applications. Please note!! : If you do not follow this format you app won't be recognized as valid. All fields are required!

IF YOU ARE GOOD AT DESIGNING WEBSITES OR DOING GFX POST IN THE COMMENTS WITH YOUR APPLICATION!

Staff Application.

Click to reveal
IGN:
NAME:
SKYPE (REQUIRED)
POSITION APPLYING FOR:
WHY YOU WANT TO BE STAFF:
EXPERIENCE: Provide details
DEDICATED TIME:
WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE SERVER:
OTHER:

Builder Application.

Click to reveal
IGN:
NAME:
PROOF OF BUILDS:
WHY YOU WANT TO BUILD:
DO YOU PREFER TO WORK ALONE OR WITH OTHERS:
HOW FAST CAN YOU WORK:
WILL YOU FINISH YOUR WORK:

Youtuber Application.

Click to reveal
Name:
Average View Count:
Youtube Channel Link:
Can you record when needed:

Developer Application.

Click to reveal
IGN:
NAME:
SKYPE (REQUIRED)
Proof you can make plugins:
DEDICATED TIME:
OTHER:
JoezMC
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/28/2015 12:52 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
alexcarty
IGN: alexcarty
NAME: Alex
SKYPE (REQUIRED) AlexFTW
POSITION APPLYING FOR: Mod
WHY YOU WANT TO BE STAFF: Because i had mineraft for 2 years and i have lots of experience as a admin and then the server shut down.
EXPERIENCE: Provide details I was adnin on a other server and i was about to move up then the server shut down i dont know why it did
DEDICATED TIME: Ireland
WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE SERVER: I can bring an experience guy and help out people who need help and people hacking or greifing somebody else would be punnished
OTHER: Thats all i have
07/28/2015 12:59 pm
JoezMC
Denied lack of information we look for professional well detailed applications sorry goodluck finding a server to be moderator on but sadly you do not meet the requirements for the rank
07/28/2015 12:40 pm
JoezMC
Bump I mainly will be accepted builders youtubers/Streamers Developers
07/24/2015 10:13 am
JoezMC
Bump We need more developers builders youtubers/streamers!
07/23/2015 12:29 pm
BloodBound II
IGN: xUltimateMinerx
NAME: Nicholas Ali
SKYPE (REQUIRED): xUltimateMinerx
POSITION APPLYING FOR: Mod
WHY YOU WANT TO BE STAFF: I'd love to aid this server and anyone in it that needs help or advice
EXPERIENCE: I was moderator in a server for three months before it was shut down due to the owner's financial situation
DEDICATED TIME: At least 1-4 hours a day in the server
WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE SERVER: I can bring a safe, fun and friendly environment to those who need one
OTHER: I can advertise this server on youtube
07/24/2015 10:13 am
JoezMC
Denied lack of information.
07/23/2015 12:00 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
SeroGualtiero
win win for both :9
07/23/2015 12:07 pm
JoezMC
Denied
07/23/2015 11:57 am
JoezMC
bump Still need developers and Builders you need to be able to work in a team with others if you think what you have got what it takes them apply below
07/21/2015 9:53 am
JoezMC
BUMP
07/20/2015 9:05 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
bloodngutzs
joezMC lilyXD also help with those two plugins
07/20/2015 9:06 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
LilyXD_
i mainly did the code he just tweaked it and fixed minor bugs
07/20/2015 9:02 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
LilyXD_
In-Game Name - My Minecraft name is LilyXD_,

Any Previous Names? - My in-game name has never changed, nor do I believe that it ever will.

Age - I'm currently 14, but I hope this application is proof that I am mature and literate for my age.

Region / Timezone - I am in the UK, and the time is currently 13.46 GMT1

Any Contactable Methods - Skype:Adam warfum
What job are you applying for? - i am applying for Dev/manager

How much time would you devote to the server weekly? - Of course, it would vary from week to week, and day to day, but I would estimate 6-8 hours per DAY

Any past experiences? - About 9-12 months ago I held multiple similar positions to this on many servers. I also was a co-owner for a small server that never really took off, but there my main job was to hire and check everyone in the team was working to their full potential. However all these servers primarily became inactive or closed down, so I decided to take a break and return after exams. In summary, I have plenty of experience in roles from Helper to Co-Owner.

Why should we pick you for this role? - I think I could benefit the server because I am an empathetic and understanding person, who knows how to be firm. I believe in fairness. I think all these qualities would be a great asset to any server. I'm good with people, and I have don't let my feelings cloud my judgement. (Sorry for using such a cliche phrase, but I couldn't think of a better way to say it.) I work well in a team, and I'm hard-working, and competitively determined to always do my best.
to make this server magical. Minecraft is something I really enjoy, and I love the feeling you get when you know you're making a difference to a community. Your server sounds interesting, and the position that requires filling sounds just right for me. I'm not going to lie, I know my application isn't perfect. But then, at least I haven't lied to make things sound better. I still believe I can make a positive contribution to a safe atmosphere on your server.
07/20/2015 9:01 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
bloodngutzs
IGN: bloodngutz

NAME: damien

SKYPE damien.rees1

Proof you can make plugins:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/w2d46 ... ration.jar
http://www.mediafire.com/view/rbvqb852a ... e-icon.png
made both of these

ive been into coding for years now and would love to help make you custom plugins

DEDICATED TIME:
5~10 hours on weekends and 3~4 hours weedays

a lot of awesome

OTHER:your awesome for reading this
also im partnered with lilyXD
07/20/2015 8:41 am
LavaCraftNetwork
IGN: VossBaccaHD

NAME: Jarrod

SKYPE (REQUIRED): vossgoesinsane

POSITION APPLYING FOR: Manager

WHY YOU WANT TO BE STAFF:
think I can fulfill my duties very efficaciously if I get accepted. I am a person with self-discipline and common courtesy. I am more than willing to help provide staff with good results and make your server a better server, child-friendly and congruent server. I am also applying because I can well initiate my time to servers that require maximum dedication. I am very handy. If there is any sort of trouble or issue that is neglecting the movement of the server, I can be called for help. your server is currently a small server, I want to help it grow. I see potential in this server under my eyes. I am relatively experienced with XenForo and Enjin. I can boost the website overall. I think the forums listed are very limited and I think I can provide expansions. I am well capable of tackling this job. I can promise this server a better future if I get accepted. I can create new forums, add new formats and add organisation to the server, to make it easy for newcomers. I am very approachable, I think I possess characterisitics to make me a potential staff member, or administrator of the your team. i am sensational with config, commands and plugins and i know how to configure.

I believe i have plenty of experience, for the past 3 years of me being staff on servers, i've hosted 6 of them including, McProHosting, BeastNode, HostHorde and Fadehost, these were all called VossCraft and they succeeded pretty well, (they were mini games servers), i got over a total all together about 2,500 people, and i got a lot of money from donations in total, i've been working for staff for almost 3 years, and i've enjoyed every single minute of it, and categorically speaking, i've experienced every single staff position you can name of more than once. i've been manager on 13 servers but i'll name 2 of them, one was called DreadNotFactions, it/was a factions server and had crates, warps, etc., i helped them make a website and made the themes look cool and i added organisation to the server, it may have shut down, idk, it's saying its offline, i also assisted the players with their questions, and edited and configured the plugins and made them look cool, another one was Called LoyalMc, I first started off as a helper there, but then in the past week, i grew all the way up to Manager, this was due that everyone wanted me as Manager and i was very trusted and mature, i helped improve many things and like i said, i added organisation, i helped adding plugins, add spawns, maps, warps etc. and I'd recruit staff members that were really loyal, mature and trustworthy, i was probably more liked on the server than the owner because how much i helped and made the server reach it's fully potential. I was Also Admin 8 times, i will name one of them, it was called Platinum Network, i started of as well Helper, a but the next day i made it all the way to Administrator, many staff members that were moderators complaint about this, and were asking why is he Administrator, he told me because ''you will be a great and mature, hard-working, administrator to this server, we need you'', and i was about administrator for 2 weeks, i did more than i expected , i checked the plugins, commands to see if there were any certain errors or troubles, made warps, set them, and helped out newcomers and greeted them, i was administrator for 2 weeks (i said it 2 times), until, the owner got a bit jealous of me because i was DEFINITELY more liked then him, and he thinked i griefed the server, so he demoted me and Banned me Forever. i have soo much more experience, trust me, i won't fill the whole page with staff experience.

DEDICATED TIME: Each day, 3-4 hours, Each week 21-28 hours

I will also help require full advertisement to increase the amount of players on your server and make the server reaches it's potential, i will help, assist, and greet the players to the server, if a certain player if having an issue with something, i would politely answer them. if it's serious, i would find ways/strategies to solve it. I will also make suggestions or improvements to the server, so it will look very today and well stand-out, i will also suggest some plugins that will drag players attention. This is why i am very suitable for Manager or Higher.

OTHER: hope you like it!
07/20/2015 8:56 am
JoezMC
accepted
07/20/2015 8:32 am
JoezMC
BUMP I am mainly looking for developers who can code please follow templates that have been added thanks.
07/08/2015 4:48 pm
JoezMC
Bump
07/07/2015 12:16 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
blake852369
blake852369 I would be interested in applying for developer
07/07/2015 5:16 pm
JoezMC
Use template that has just been added
07/07/2015 11:48 am
JoezMC
Update New template and format please read!
06/24/2015 2:12 pm
lewis2303
Developer Application:
IGN: XXlewisXX
Mature (How Mature do you think you are a scale to 1 to 10): 8
Plugins you made in the past I need proof you can actually code: I cannot code but i know how to install/config/remove and monitor plugins. I will learn to code.
How much time can you put in: 3-5 hours a day
Timezone: GMT 0 (Uk)
How seriously do you take your work: Seriously, but i can joke
What can you provide to the server: I run an I.T company so me and fellow staff can do lots such as provide support and other things like that.

Kind Regards,

Lewis
06/24/2015 2:14 pm
JoezMC
I might need you pm me your Skype.
06/24/2015 2:29 pm
lewis2303
Done
06/24/2015 2:10 pm
GamingAurora
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
06/24/2015 2:06 pm
khzeldanerd
IGN: khzeldanerd
Maturity:9.5
Screenshots of builds: none, applying for mod
How much time can you put in: 6 - 7 hours, maybe 4 - 5
Time Zone: Mountains (us and canada)
How seriously: Very seriously. VERY seriously.
What can you provide for the server: I can help people when they need help with commands. And I can help with other things.
06/24/2015 1:58 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
GingerNinja707
IGN:_ChampionRed_
Maturity:9
Screenshots of builds; none, applying for mod
How much time a can you put in: 4-5 hours a day
Time zone: UK
HOW SERIOUSLY DO YOU TAKE YOUR WORK: I take it very seriously and will do anything if asked
What can you rovide to the server: I can give a good staff member. I will accept and deny apps and promote and demote admins too if they are bad. I will Take control, and be the predominant mod there. Very one will love me and I will get promote in no Time.
06/24/2015 2:16 pm
JoezMC
Sorry you have been denied moderator better luck next time I am truly sorry as there is limited space and I need the best of the best sorry.
06/24/2015 1:54 pm
JoezMC
Please apply through here and on your post put your Skype thanks.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome