Builders, Admins and moderators needed!

MinecraftAwesomeS's Avatar MinecraftAwesomeS10/22/14 5:44 am
10/25/2014 1:18 am
xXLeon_HeartXx's Avatar xXLeon_HeartXx
ComplexMC is expanding rapidly. We have put up new spawn structures, redone the mini-game maps and pretty much made a new server. We are yet to complete the final areas of the server though. We are just missing the main part needed to create the server, we are looking for good players and a staff team. We would like a way to contact them, eg skype or kik/snapchat etc. We would be looking for at least two of each rank so 2 admins, 2 builders and 2 mods. If you would like to sign up for the role, just fill out one of the question lists at the bottom of the post and repost, i will then check and send back saying yes or no. We would like to thank everyone for reading this on behalf of ComplexMC. Our IP is also at the bottom of this post.

Click to reveal
Moderator:
1. How old are you?

2. How long can you be on the server a day?

3. Why should you be on our staff team?

4. Do you have skype?

5. What time-zone do you live in?

6. Have you got any expierience being a moderator?

7. Why do you want to join our staff team?

Click to reveal
Admin
1. How old are you?

2. How long have you been playing Minecraft?

3. What expierience do you have with Admin commands?

4. Why should you join our staff team?

5. What would you do if you caught someone cheating or hacking?

6. Are you ok with a faction server?

7. What time-zone do you live in?

8. How long can you stay on the server each day for?

9. Do you have skype or a way of contact?

10. Why do you want to join our staff team?

Click to reveal
Builder:
1. How old are you?

2. What time-zone do you live in?

3. What type of buildings can you create?

4. How contactable are you - If we need something built, can you do it or are you just going to slack off?

5. How much expierience building do you have?

6. Do you have skype?

IP: 192.99.20.170:26581

P.S it will be changing to proper soon...
MinecraftAwesomeS
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/25/2014 1:18 am
xXLeon_HeartXx
Builder:
1. How old are you? 17

2. What time-zone do you live in?
EST
3. What type of buildings can you create? Anything so long as I am given a direction and how you want it.

4. How contactable are you - If we need something built, can you do it or are you just going to slack off? I can work as often as my schedule allows, and devote the time I can to building as quickly as possible

5. How much expierience building do you have? I've been building for around a year now.

6. Do you have skype? Yes
10/23/2014 10:28 pm
Gigi357
1. How old are you? My mental age result it 26

2. What time-zone do you live in? Eastern U.S.

3. What type of buildings can you create? Medieval to Modern, Large and small scales.

4. How contactable are you - If we need something built, can you do it or are you just going to slack off? I can do it on the weekends. I'm not available during the week, to much work. XD

5. How much experience building do you have? A good bit, but not too much.... I've built on small servers, but have never really done a spawn, but I'm excited to do a big project when it is needed.

6. Do you have skype? Yes, I can text, but not chat: x_xgigix_x
10/23/2014 9:54 pm
RAISINS lol
1. How old are you? 11

2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2 years

I've been Staff on many server. I have a servers myself.

4. Why should you join our staff team? I like to work on new servers, I like to help new players, and you can help them better on smaller servers.

5. What would you do if you caught someone cheating or hacking? If he is Hacking / Cheating hard, then its a insta Perms ban, When they are cheating / hacking a bit, then im gonna temp ban them for 1 week.

6. Are you ok with a faction server? I play loads of Factions / OP Factions

7. What time-zone do you live in? Canada

8. How long can you stay on the server each day for? 2 to 3 hours

9. Do you have skype or a way of contact? Yes, ask me ingame for my skype.

10. Why do you want to join our staff team? Look at Question 4.
10/23/2014 9:39 pm
ThePhoenixSol
Admin
1. How old are you?
17, 18 in december

coming up on my 3rd year now

3. What experience do you have with Admin commands?
Quite a bit, in the past I have ran my own server, I have been a mod for 3 servers, and an admin on 2 as well as a head admin on 1. If I dont know a command it shouldn't be too hard to learn it.

I should join because I would love to have a server to play on and assist people who need the help; and I have plenty of experience in doing so. I am very mature, much more than most people my age. Im a very good leader, and can help rally the troops per say, when need be.

Get some proof for future reference and then ban them on the spot.

Yes, I typically don't play on them, but I have no real issue with them...just not my normal preference

EST, United Stands

Quite a long time really, i don't have much of a life XD

Yes, my skype is PhoenixSol
But i typically prefer to use raidcall, and the id for that is 8198366

Im a good person all around, and am looking for a nice server to help keep nice. I enjoy playing minecraft and helping keep the experience for others to be nice and fun.

USERNAME: ThePhoenixSol
10/23/2014 9:38 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Mage
Night_Jbird
1. How old are you? 18

2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? 5yrs

3. What expierience do you have with Admin commands? I have been admins and coowners on many servers for about 4 years now

4. Why should you join our staff team? I give a more chilled out vib to the team to find out solutions of problems and fix them. I can build to a extant. I have a high level of patience so i wont just ban ppl cause im salty.

5. What would you do if you caught someone cheating or hacking? I will most likely ban them from the server cause i hate when someone does it.

6. Are you ok with a faction server? Yes i am

7. What time-zone do you live in? US Central

8. How long can you stay on the server each day for? About 2 to 5 hours

9. Do you have skype or a way of contact? Night_Jbird is skype and ign

10. Why do you want to join our staff team? I been needing something to do for awhile to handle my time for im out of high school for awhile. So i need a activity ill like to do.
10/22/2014 5:31 pm
Minecraft689
Admin
1. How old are you?

Since 1.2.5

3. What experience do you have with Admin commands?
I know all plugin commands and how to fix glitches in these, I am familiar with essentials and a couple of mods, my experience is high since I can familiarize with these plugins because of the time I have been utilizing them.

I should join your staff team because I can provide a good environment for players and staff on the server, I can really provide good help and aid the server when its needed, alongside being helpful and a constantly active player.

If I saw soeone cheating or hacking I would kick them if it is not affecting game currencies or being unfair/ utilizing this for their own against others, if it happens twice I would ban them from the server, or if it happens once affecting any of the values above It would result into a ban, unless owner tells me to change my criteria of punishment.

Yes, I enjoy these a lot and can provide experience and support the good gameplay these type of servers provide.
COT/ -5 UTC
Average would be 4 hours.
Yes, I would personally give it to you to avoid inconvenience.
I want to join the staff team because I think I can offer knowledge in building and directing a server, I can aid players and provide help towards the server in matters of persuading donators, and making the server enjoyable and famous.
10/22/2014 4:55 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
XxHolyBladexX
Moderator:
1. How old are you?
2. How long can you be on the server a day?
Hours: 6 Hours a Day (Very Active)
3. Why should you be on our staff team?
I should be on the staff team because I am very active, intelligent, and love to make peoples experiences with Minecraft the best they can be without anybody ruining it for them and their friends.
4. Do you have skype?
5. What time-zone do you live in?
Central Time
6. Have you got any expierience being a moderator?
Yes I have been Mod and Admin for other servers at a time and am looking forward to dedicate my time for this one.
7. Why do you want to join our staff team?
To make a great envirnment for others to enjoy and to make sure everything is in tip top shape for others, and for new people to make a commintment and stick with the Server to hopefully make it popular world-wide.

Thank you, XxHolyBladexX
10/22/2014 3:44 pm
Level 1 : New Engineer
AJ_Wolfe
Builder:
1. How old are you? 14

2. What time-zone do you live in? GMT

3. What type of buildings can you create? Any although im best at terraforming and medieval themed projects.

4. How contactable are you - If we need something built, can you do it or are you just going to slack off? I can dedicate my time to build and can make asap.

5. How much experience building do you have?I have been building for a year now but its only in the past few months that i have advertised my skills.

6. Do you have skype? Yes

http://anbuild.blogspot.com here are some of my builds
10/22/2014 4:12 pm
MinecraftAwesomeS
THis is a really nice application, i would like to see you in-game on the server and we will discuss your rank. THanks for signing up!
10/22/2014 11:45 am
blazeroder151
Admin
1. How old are you? 14

2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? for 5J

3. What expierience do you have with Admin commands? I have bean admin on 1 server a long time ago and some months back owned server

4. Why should you join our staff team? I'm experienced with commands in minecraft and i like helping people that dont know how to play

5. What would you do if you caught someone cheating or hacking? First time nothing
secound time jail third time ban

6. Are you ok with a faction server? factions was first that i played and it is my favorited type of servers

7. What time-zone do you live in? +2

8. How long can you stay on the server each day for? mon -fri(1-5h) sa,sun(0-3h)

9. Do you have skype or a way of contact? Yes i have skype(puupols17)

10. Why do you want to join our staff team?I like to help people and i like to try to get best experience for every player

P.s. sorry for language im latvian and i know english only a bit XD
10/22/2014 11:34 am
yoshilolz
Admin
1. How old are you? 12

2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2 years but this is a new acc the last one got hacked

3. What expierience do you have with Admin commands? some, my friend gave me some

4. Why should you join our staff team? I am really good with people and I would help them if needed

5. What would you do if you caught someone cheating or hacking? I would give them 1 warning then if they did it again I would kick them

6. Are you ok with a faction server? yes

7. What time-zone do you live in? GMT+1

8. How long can you stay on the server each day for? 3-4 hours weekend 5-6 hours

9. Do you have skype or a way of contact? yes

10. Why do you want to join our staff team? I want to join your staff team because it is a good way to meet people and I would love to help people on the server and help this server out
10/22/2014 9:29 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
frankenzob123
Admin
1. How old are you? 16.

2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? 3 years.

3. What expierience do you have with Admin commands? I have quite alot of experience i've been admin on three servers all which eventually closed down due to a lack of funding. I've also owned two of my own servers so I'm experienced in admin commands.

4. Why should you join our staff team? I'm friendly and generally get on well with other people I also get on well with a team.

5. What would you do if you caught someone cheating or hacking? If they were hacking such as x-raying then first time would be a temp-ban for 2 weeks if it happens again then perm ban (If you enjoy a server don't hack). Kill aura and fast bow/Bow aimbot would follow the same steps. Lesser hacks would get lesser punishments but nevertheless well deserved ones.

6. Are you ok with a faction server? Factions is my all time favourite gamemode. I'm well versed in all aspects of factions and consider myself a very experienced player.

7. What time-zone do you live in? London UK GMT+1

8. How long can you stay on the server each day for? I can do a good 3 hours a day and 5 hours on weekends/holidays.

9. Do you have skype or a way of contact? skype: frankenzob123 (motti zaidorf) and i also have teamspeak.

10. Why do you want to join our staff team? I like meeting new people and as i said earlier i get along well with other people and i like working with a team.
10/22/2014 8:09 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
Maxgabriel03
Admin
1. How old are you?14 Years of age

2. How long have you been playing Minecraft?3 Years now.

3. What expierience do you have with Admin commands?Lots!

4. Why should you join our staff team?You should accept me because it could turn out to be a learning experience for both of us. I believe that every server deserves its chance to get big, to get popular, you know, every server's dream. I want to help you get there! I might not be able to do much at start, but if I can gain your trust we can make this go huge! I have been helping servers for a while, and I want to get back into it. I can only work on my server for certain amounts of time, and I think helping others when I can't help mine, would be an excellent thing to do. I can help you with your plugin problems (Not very huge bugs), as I said I can't code or whatever, although I'm trying to get into coding. And I can help with building and plugins!

5.What would you do if you caught someone cheating or hacking?I have noticed how new people sometimes don't feel real comfortable when they first join. Well I want you to know I can solve that. On a faction server it is hard to find a faction to join. I am willing to let any new member join a faction that I will create just to get them started. If they do not want to join my faction that is fine but having a faction to automatically be able to join will be so much easier, simpler, and a lot more comfortable. Now to a different topic. As I have said before there have been many people just spamming and spamming in chat and in Pm. Well most of those people that do it don't know that we can see it. So having a Staff member that will be there and be able to give the warning is a great thing for this server. I really am wanting to help with that so we can get that done faster and make the server even better than it already is. I think we all know that Hacking is a very important rule that if broken there will be very serious consequences. So looking at this website I have seen several post for people hacking with hardcore proof. And for whatever reason this update has come with some hardcore hacks. I want you to know I will be there and make sure that hackers are not getting away with Forcefield, Tracers, Sprint, Xray those are all hacks that are huge unfair advantages. Forcefield is the worst hack because you are defenseless to that hacker.

6. Are you ok with a faction server?Yeah, Factions was the first multiplayer thing i played, Then minigames.

7. What time-zone do you live in?1+ gmt

8. How long can you stay on the server each day for?'I won't disrespect. I personally don't like being disrespected, so why should I do something that I won't like someone to actually do it to me too? I've already said that above, I will never, NEVER disrespect. It's just not my kind to be disrespectful and I won't risk losing my possible position for such a shameful reason.
I will check ban Appeals daily. I will check the ban appeals section of the website at least 6 times a day. That is to ensure that I take a look at each appeal posted and that will obviously help when trying to give the banned player a second chance. So, in other words, 50% of my time in the forums will be spent looking at ban appeals.
I will be active, in the future, on both the forums and the server. As I said above, in the future, I will be online everyday for around 2-6 hours. Lots of people need help and can't inform staff members ingame, so the website is a great place to help people and fix the server's bugs and problems. If a Donator is abusing, I will kindly ask the donor to stop, however if he keeps on doing that or/and disrespects me or any of the other staff members, I will proceed onto banning the donor with the accuse of abusing hi

9. Do you have skype or a way of contact?Skype: Allan.143 (Salahadin87)

10/22/2014 7:20 am
BeefyBulldog22
Admin
1. How old are you?
I'm 13
For about a year now
I have never been a admin on a server,but I would love to in the team and learn fast
I'm a hard worker,and I like to help new members and help them have a fun start in our server
I would give them a warning then if they do it again,they will be banned
Yes,I'm fine with a faction server
I live in the Eastern Time Zone
Weekdays 2-3 hours and Weekends all I want
Yes,I have a Skype is BeefyBulldog22,or you can contact me through email or kik
I want to join your staff so I can gain the expierence,and help your server grow
10/22/2014 6:51 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Network
h3r08r1n3mc
1. How old are you? 11

2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since 2011/2012 I think.

3. What experience do you have with Admin commands? Lots! I am creating a server called Coreject. I am 80-100% experienced with commands, if I do not know how to use a plugin I will look up or experiment (not use and mess with da server) with the plugin. I can configure plugins for you if you need me to.

This will be under question number 10.

5. What would you do if you caught someone cheating or hacking? Cheating: First offence= Warning and kick. Second offence= Temp-ban. Third offence= Ban.
Hacking: First offence= Temp-ban/ Second offence= Ban.

6. Are you ok with a faction server? Yeah! I love Factions! It is one of my favourite gamemodes. I can configure Factions if you need me to.

(UTC +8:00 Perth, Australia)

8. How long can you stay on the server each day for? About 3-4 hours. Weekends about 8-10 hours!

1. I will help configure and use plugins/commands.
2. I will treat players fairly and if they are naughty they will get punished, if they are good they will get rewarded.
3. I want something to do and I want to help with servers, so that's why I'm here.
4. I will NOT give out ranks, money or items/perks unless you say I can.
5. I can help build if you want me to.
6. I am experienced.
7. I will prove myself.
10/22/2014 6:49 am
Level 1 : New Network
PenguinGamez
1. How old are you? 11

2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? 3 Years

Yes i do i know a lot of essentials commands and world edit commands and i have been staff on many of other servers.

4. Why should you join our staff team? I am a very kind person and mature for my age i like to have fun with players but if someone is hacking swearing etc i will be serious.

5. What would you do if you caught someone cheating or hacking? If someone was hacking or cheating etc i would first one them and if they carry on ill warn them once again then i will ban them for a day

6. Are you ok with a faction server? I have been staff on many of factions servers i know a lot of commands and i feel like i can help the server out in many ways

7. What time-zone do you live in? Scotland UTC 00+00

8. How long can you stay on the server each day for? 2 - 3 hours

9. Do you have skype or a way of contact? Yes i have Skype ill tell you if i get accepted

10. Why do you want to join our staff team? I want to join your staff to to help with the server help it grow make people appreciate the server make them stay on and basiclay just to help the server up.
10/22/2014 6:31 am
MinecraftAwesomeS
This is a great application, it has been accepted!, congratz!!
10/22/2014 6:20 am
IkHeetDio
1. How old are you? 15

2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? 3 years

I've been Staff on many server. I had 2 servers myself.

4. Why should you join our staff team? I like to work on new servers, I like to help new players, and you can help them better on smaller servers.

5. What would you do if you caught someone cheating or hacking? If he is Hacking / Cheating hard, then its a insta Perms ban, When they are cheating / hacking a bit, then im gonna temp ban them for 1 week.

6. Are you ok with a faction server? I had 2 Faction Servers, and i play loads off Factions / OP Factions

7. What time-zone do you live in? The Netherlands.

8. How long can you stay on the server each day for? 2 to 3 hours

9. Do you have skype or a way of contact? Yes, ask me ingame for my skype.

10. Why do you want to join our staff team? Look at Question 4.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome