-=Builders And Staff Needed=-

NerdyMechanic's Avatar NerdyMechanic10/2/15 9:45 pm
10/10/2015 2:44 pm
dasrafa's Avatar dasrafa
Hey Everyone! Im the owner of a post apocalyptic server. I need builders and staff. The only way you can become staff is by helping out on the build! Please apply below! The only way your application can be made is down below!

Application:
Click to reveal
Name:
IGN:
Why you want staff:
Why you should be staff:
Building Skills:
Discipline Skills:
Respectfulness:
Info about you:
NerdyMechanic
Level 16 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/10/2015 7:13 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Dragon
dasrafa
Elmo, I think you forgot to react on my APP xD
Also, enjin is down right now, so is your web ;P
10/10/2015 9:14 am
NerdyMechanic
Enjin is working fine
10/10/2015 2:44 pm
dasrafa
Yea it is now, but it wasn't when I posted that post
And uhm... did you skip my app or are you thinking about it?
10/09/2015 7:17 pm
Level 21 : Expert Pig
Allons_Y
You never read my app!
10/09/2015 10:23 pm
NerdyMechanic
I did and new apply site at http://theradiationnation.enjin.com/apply
10/06/2015 3:36 pm
NerdyMechanic
Bump
10/05/2015 7:07 pm
NerdyMechanic
As soon as all the people add me on skype at timothy.sisko
10/05/2015 6:58 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Dragon
DakoulasPlays
When will everyone start getting on the server? I am anxious to start building and helping out!
10/05/2015 6:50 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Engineer
Kypro
Be careful making posts like this. You could (and probably will) get a lot of griefers
10/05/2015 6:52 pm
NerdyMechanic
Thats why i make a backup
10/05/2015 6:39 pm
DakoulasPlays
can i be whitelisted so I can help with the server?
10/05/2015 6:21 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Architect
AurionBuildTeam
Name: Ashlar Build Team
IGN: InstantGeek(Founder)
Why you want staff: To help out
Why you should be staff: We are very qualified builders
Building Skills: on 10 it would be a solid 8.75
Discipline Skills: on 10 it would be 9.6
Respectfulness: on 10 it would be 9.7
Info about you: my skype is max5432190, we can chat more on there
10/05/2015 5:02 pm
DakoulasPlays
Name: Daniel
IGN: DakoulasPlays

Why you want staff: I would like to be a staff member because I love helping people and I love when I make people an making people smile.

Why you should be staff:
I should be staff because I've being a staff member on other servers but they sadly all closed. I also love helping and making people smiling. I also play in mostly all of my free time so I could help monitor the server.

Building Skills: I LOVE BUILDING! I am a really good builder and I have been doing it for 4 years now. If I were to rate my builds they would be about 7 out of 10. I once was forced to build a whole spawn for a server and it was beautiful but I got banned! That was a year ago but I forgot all about the ip.

Discipline Skills: So you know how young kids call kids that don't get in trouble goody too shoes? Well I'm the definition of that! I really don't like it when I see spammers, or say people breaking the rules. So I normally report these action to an admin/mod/helper but when I am an admin/mod/helper I enforce them.

Respectfulness: I am very respectful. If I am told to do something I will do it unless it is completely unreasonable like jumping off a cliff... in real life. I respect players and do not grief/spam/advertise. If a player needs my help I will help I wont just go on my day!

Info about you: I love pizza and I play minecraft 24/7 if I can!!!!!!!
10/05/2015 5:09 pm
NerdyMechanic
Accepted
10/05/2015 4:32 pm
dasrafa
Name:
rafa (for you)(everyone ingame calls me like it so just do it )

IGN:
rafaellabbe

Why you want staff:
I would like to be a builder because I want to help the server, its community and its players by building for them and if I get the perms to:
Banning wrong people, rewarding good people, doing events, helping and other stuff I have to do ( lets not make it too crazy though

Why you should be staff: Because I can help the server, its community and its players alot with my building and helping I think. (I pretty much already answered this before)

Building Skills:
I have built alot on new prison servers and then mostly prison mines but also spawns and really good at it.
If you want to look at my only build I got good proof of ATM, check my profile page and click the multiplayer spawn.

Discipline Skills:
I can control myself good and won't burst out alot, however I can aggresively react on sudden inappropriate incompetent behavioring of players. (shouldn't be too much of a problem, and if it gets, just demote me ;P (I think you won't even notice))

Respectfulness:
I have respect for everyone, however it lies higher for people who don't do bad things for no reasons, but I respect everyone!

Info about you:
I live in the Netherlands, so might be on a different timezone. I started playing minecraft in the spring of 2013 and started multiplayer in late summer/early autumn 2013. I can be on for 1-2 hours a weekday and alot more in weekends though.
Hope to see you guys in game!
-rafa
10/05/2015 4:18 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Architect
DarkOdin
Name: Joel Zimmerman

IGN: jzpimpin101

Why you want staff: I like building

Why you should be staff: http://www.planetminecraft.com/blog/jzp ... t-builder/

Building Skills: ^^^

Discipline Skills: I can work well with a team, as well lead a team if needed. I have worked for many servers but most flop and never see release because of young owners or rifts in the many owners of the server.

Respectfulness: Kinda is covered in discipline section, this is really a double section

Info about you: I love chinese food and pie. I like to do programming along with modding for skyrim. I'm a nice easy going guy unless you're an aweful person to me. Then you'll wish satan would come rescue you.

10/05/2015 4:20 pm
NerdyMechanic
Denied
10/05/2015 4:11 pm
NerdyMechanic
Bump Still need peoples
10/04/2015 7:20 pm
NerdyMechanic
Bump
10/04/2015 1:05 pm
NerdyMechanic
bedeno1Name: Bede Nathan
IGN: Soul_Consumer

Why you want staff: I would love to become a staff member for this server because i have a lot of spare time on my hands and i really enjoyed building up servers from nothing.

Why you should be staff: I should be staff because i have a lot of experience with server plugins and building. I would be very helpful in the building process and the same go's for after the building is complete and we are running as staff.

Building Skills: My skills with building is quite high as i have got to high building positions on other servers and love to build. i love to build in my own mix of medieval style, well i think its medieval. I'm also a very good terraformer with voxel sniper but i prefer terraforming by hand because it give me more "control" over how it looks.

Discipline Skills: Don't know what this mens butI'm going to take it as what I'm best at. Well as I've said before I'm very good at terraforming and its my favorite thing to do at most times, but I'm also pretty good at buildings. If i got this completely wrong please tell me.

Respectfulness: I'm very respectful towards others and if someone try's to wind me up i would stay calm. I am also very disciplined.

Info about you: I really love math and science and i love playing games. After study i will be able to come on the server and help out with almost anything, i will probably be able to play at least 6 hours a week minimum.

Add me on Skype if i get in please: bedenathan

Accepted please skype me at timothy.sisko (One with the wolf picture)
10/04/2015 12:12 am
Level 21 : Expert Architect
manlyteddybear

Srry forgot to add :/
10/04/2015 12:09 am
Level 21 : Expert Architect
manlyteddybear
Name: joshua

IGN: manlyteddybear

Why you want staff: Is this part of the builder app?

Why you should be staff: Is this Part of Builder app?

Building Skills: i can build themes from aztec, to greek, to medievel, which are my main theme, i am not good with quatz and other enriched materials,

Discipline Skills: i will discipline since im a multi tasker and sometimes will get distracted and help people sort out arugements when there is no other staff avaliable,

Respectfulness: i do respect players and staff. but if they talk shit about me or other players and its against the rules, i will intervene and ban/kick them on the account of consistant cussing or racist comments.

Info about you: i talk a lot and am very persistent to account a goal, i am usually not dormant and i do not despise other builders because of their skills that are not equal to mine, i also do not procrastinate when im told yo build something.
10/03/2015 11:54 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Architect
Shannooty
10/03/2015 10:34 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
UrDaChicken
Edit:
IGN: UrDaChicken

Age: 14. Every one always states how intelligent I am. I exceed almost all subjects apart from music and I am now about to go in a OC class.

Why you want staff: Being staff for any server is an amazing achievement. I want to make all servers the best they can for every body who plays them.

Why you should be staff: I would make a great staff. My dedication to minecraft, specifically multiplayer makes me a great contestant for staff on a server.

Building Skills: With the time to think and plan I am pretty good, ill have to say a 5.4 for alot of themes but sometimes a 7 in My-type of build. As I said I aint a builder, but a great Pvp master, parkourist and co-op person though if needed I will do my best to build the best thing I can for the server

Discipline Skills: If someone breaks the rules or If I feel they need a time out I will state what they didi wrong, possibly give them a second chance and if not ban/mute them. I am against perm banning but if needed I will do that.

Respectfulness: I am a great guy every one in the grade knows me, I dont have alot of enemies and most of the boys are my friend. I am not racist but I sometimes make a joke that my offend others. If I am bad tempered you might here some fudges but I rarely swear "Rude" words.

Info about you: I am a 10 year old boy from Australia who loves, sport, games, Minecraft and videos. I love a good chuckle and I am very hard to offend.

Some questions: what is the ip for the server?

send me an email if I qualified! dominic.litchfield@gmail.com is my email!
10/03/2015 10:33 pm
UrDaChicken

Y?

U

Wunt

firteem pwus?

Y?

I said i be smaerrrrt
10/03/2015 7:46 pm
UrDaChicken
Name: Dominic

IGN: UrDaChicken

Age: 10. Every one always states how intelligent I am. I exceed almost all subjects apart from music and I am now about to go in a OC class.

Why you want staff: Being staff for any server is an amazing achievement. I want to make all servers the best they can for every body who plays them.

Why you should be staff: I would make a great staff. My dedication to minecraft, specifically multiplayer makes me a great contestant for staff on a server.

Building Skills: With the time to think and plan I am pretty good, ill have to say a 5.4 for alot of themes but sometimes a 7 in My-type of build. As I said I aint a builder, but a great Pvp master, parkourist and co-op person though if needed I will do my best to build the best thing I can for the server

Discipline Skills: If someone breaks the rules or If I feel they need a time out I will state what they didi wrong, possibly give them a second chance and if not ban/mute them. I am against perm banning but if needed I will do that.

Respectfulness: I am a great guy every one in the grade knows me, I dont have alot of enemies and most of the boys are my friend. I am not racist but I sometimes make a joke that my offend others. If I am bad tempered you might here some fudges but I rarely swear "Rude" words.

Info about you: I am a 10 year old boy from Australia who loves, sport, games, Minecraft and videos. I love a good chuckle and I am very hard to offend.

Some questions: what is the ip for the server?

send me an email if I qualified! dominic.litchfield@gmail.com is my email!
10/03/2015 7:50 pm
NerdyMechanic
Im sorry id like people to be age of 13+
10/03/2015 6:54 pm
jackdiamondskully
Is there an Ip to the server? Contact me with more info, my skype is my minecraft username.
10/03/2015 5:04 pm
NerdyMechanic
Still needing staff and builders!
10/03/2015 1:00 pm
NerdyMechanic
VerbenagirlName: Harleigh Grace Hubbard
IGN: Verbenagirl

Why I should be staff: I feel like building and discipline are the top priorities of a server (besides fun!) and I feel like I would be a perfect builder for a post apocalyptic server!

Building skills: I specialize in building interior design (but outer design I can do too)!

Discipline skills: I usually let users off with two warnings before I mute them, I mostly depends on the servers rules what I mute/temp ban/perm ban them for.

Respectfulness: In real life I am usually shy except when I am spoken to but when I have an idea that benefits the server I speak my mind. I follow directions when asked and never back down from a challenge.

Info about me: I'm kinda dark sometimes but I'm a really good person once you get to know me better! I'm not easily offended, and can always take a joke, and if I say something about it I'm usually joking. But I'm not a push over, and even though I act tough I wouldn't hurt a fly!

Edit: I have Skype too!

Accepted
10/02/2015 10:23 pm
xXShockwave115
Name: Chedon Owsley

IGN: Shockwave115

Why you want staff: I would like to be apart of a good well built server/community to help out the server and help grow the population of the server.

Why you should be staff: Well i think i should be a staff member of your server because i think i could benefit your server by helping out when needed and sorting out necessary problems and such.

Building Skills: Well i have some building skills, like for example building nice looking buildings and structures like a spawn maybe.

Discipline Skills: I have very respectful and appropriate discipline skills required, like for example if somebody was chat spamming or being extremely rude in the chat, i would probably mute the person or in some cases possibly a ban even.

Respectfulness: I respect everybody and anybody on the server at all times, especially staff/owner, pretty much anybody on the server

Info about you: Hi, i am a 16 year old boy from New Zealand, i have always wanted to be a staff member of a server, and help it grow to become something great. I enjoy a range of games such as Minecraft, Counter-Strike:GO and pretty much all Fallouts and COD's.
I am also available pretty much all the time, and have Skype to communicate or Teamspeak whatever you prefer
10/02/2015 10:20 pm
Level 21 : Expert Pig
Allons_Y
IGN: Lubber_Dubber64(minecraft Name)

Do you have experience as a builder?
Yes, I have built for alot of new servers mostly. And then mostly Prison Mines and Prison Spawns. I can build in alot of different styles too!

Do you have skype? No, but I can communicate by many other ways.

Why do you want to be apart of this project? I'm not very busy ATM, so I think I could be a great addition

Skills:im great at building anything u can say but the ender dragon's heads ALWAYS MESS UP.Other ways i think i'm excellent.

How often can you get on? Weekdays 2 times per day, just after school + evening mostly, not everyday probably but at least 1h/day. Weekend more though

Can I Trust you? Yes, I am staff right now on a medium server (ranging from most of the time around 20 players on to around 100 sometimes (once had 200))
Ive been staff there since january so you can trust meh dude I can show you too if you want.
10/02/2015 10:19 pm
jackdiamondskully
Name: Jackson K
IGN: jackdiamond

Why I should be staff: I feel like building and discipline are the top priorities of a server (besides fun!) and I feel like I would be a perfect builder for a post apocalyptic server!

Building skills: I specialize in building interior design (but outer design I can do too)!

Discipline skills: I usually let users off with two warnings before I mute them, I mostly depends on the servers rules what I mute/temp ban/perm ban them for.

Respectfulness: In real life I am usually shy except when I am spoken to but when I have an idea that benefits the server I speak my mind. I follow directions when asked and never back down from a challenge.
10/02/2015 10:01 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Architect
NovaArch
One question is, are you willing to pay?
10/03/2015 1:04 pm
NerdyMechanic
No
10/02/2015 9:50 pm
NerdyMechanic
Build teams please only modify the app for the whole team please
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com