Builders for hire!

andrewnguyener's Avatar andrewnguyener3/25/15 9:21 am
3/26/2015 1:37 am
andrewnguyener's Avatar andrewnguyener
Hello there. Me (Anthony) and my friend (Bobby) are seeking work in the building field on any Minecraft server. We are very experienced builders in Minecraft, as I have been playing Minecraft since beta 1.3, while he has been playing since beta 1.5.

We have the capabilities to build with any style, whether it be futuristic, modern, abandoned, medieval, etc. We have built lots of different spawns and creations on multitudes of Minecraft servers in our past. We can do tasks of any size, from a large spawn to a small arena.

I will not be including screenshots of our builds because I recently got a new computer, but I will try to locate some and post them on here. If you are curious about our building style, we invest deeply into detail and seek to grab the players attention. And if you want to see our building live, you can just invite us to a server and we can build a demo for you, if you would like.

Questions:
Do we want to be paid? - We seek to get some profit out of this, as we like to expand and develop new skills and capabilities, but if you cannot pay us, we would like to know ahead of time. We will most likely put the paid projects ahead of free rank/item projects.

Do we accept ranks/items in return for a rank? - The answer to this can be debatable. We like to accept ranks/items on large scale servers, rather than low scale servers, but yes, we do. But again, paid projects will come ahead of free ones.

How can you contact us? - You can add me on Skype at: xl2azor
andrewnguyener
Level 40 : Master Scribe