Builders/Mods Needed: Applications Inside *UPDATE*

TheBloodyRabbit's Avatar TheBloodyRabbit1/28/15 7:37 pm
2/16/2015 2:18 am
Z-Block's Avatar Z-Block
Hello. I'm TheBloodyRabbit, and I'm in need of willing, creative builders for my upcoming server, as well as mods.
I'm in dire need of a few builders who are willing to work together as well to build a new spawn, as well as other things we may come up with.

Please post at least 3 pictures of your builds if you are applying for builder, or a portfolio. Everything with an asterisk (*) is required.

Builder Application:

IGN:
*e-mail:
*Timezone
Age (preferred, not required):
*Are you familiar with WorldEdit?:
What about RegionGuard?:
Why do you want to build on this server?:
Do you have Skype?:
*Portfolio Link/Pictures:

Mod Application:

*IGN:
*e-mail:
*Timezone:
Age (Preffered, not required):
Why do you want to mod on this server?:
What are some plugins you know about or have used before?:
*Have you modded on any other servers?:
What servers (if nameable)?:
*For how long?:
*What does it take to be a mod to you?:
*Why do you want to mod on this server?:
Do you have Skype?:
*[b]Example;[/b] [i]A player is angry because he was griefed. Hypothetically, griefing is not allowed on said server. The owner is not on. You have CoreProtect, but you only are able to inspect the block. What do you do?[/i]:
TheBloodyRabbit
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/16/2015 2:18 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Architect
Z-Block
TheBloodyRabbit
Z-Block

Your application looks nice. I'll consider you being mod.

Thanks that sounds awesome
02/10/2015 2:36 pm
TheBloodyRabbit
bump
02/08/2015 10:01 am
Level 20 : Expert Dragon
The Corona
Hello, I see you are looking for a build done for your server. Why not pick the Aurion Build Team, we are very professional and love helping out the community. Want to see what we offer? Head To: http://aurionchannel.wix.com/buildteam

Build, Love, Enjoy
Aurion Build Team
02/08/2015 9:21 am
TheBloodyRabbit
Panthermon*IGN

I'm sorry. I don' think you'd really like the server. ^^; It involves both raiding and griefing, as it's a Faction-PVP server. however, I do believe you're a good mod and would be good for a less pvp-oriented server.
02/08/2015 8:52 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Panthermon
*IGN: ninja276
*e-mail: wolfgamer3001@gmail.com
*Timezone: GMT/BST dependent on date.
Age (Preffered, not required): 13
Why do you want to mod on this server?: I am on the quest to stop griefing though I haven't got very far.
What are some plugins you know about or have used before?: WorldEdit
*Have you modded on any other servers?: Yes
What servers (if nameable)?: My own - BitBlockz
*For how long?: 2 months before I shut it down.
*What does it take to be a mod to you?: To be able to deal with situations appropriately and to be not too harsh but not too lenient.
*Why do you want to mod on this server?: I am on the quest to stop griefing though I haven't got very far.
Do you have Skype?:
*Example; A player is angry because he was griefed. Hypothetically, griefing is not allowed on said server. The owner is not on. You have CoreProtect, but you only are able to inspect the block. What do you do?: I ask the owner to remove the block, warn the griefer and keep a close eye on him. You cannot guarantee that the user had griefed.
02/08/2015 7:44 am
TheBloodyRabbit
bump
02/06/2015 11:30 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect
AlexzTheMan
IGN: AlexzTheMan
*PMC Name: AlexzDaMan
Age (preferred, not required): 11
*Are you familiar with WorldEdit?: yes I am great with it
Why do you want to mod on this server?: because it seems like a great server and I want to help it grow to be one of the great servers out there full of people.
*Portfolio Link/Pictures:
I have build a kingdom and a 10 story hotel 30x30 blocks
02/06/2015 9:31 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Thedizzyshooter
*IGN: TheDizzyshooter

*PMC Name: Thedizzyshooter

*Have you modded on any other servers?:Yes

What servers (if nameable)?: About 3 one of which can be named MoribundCult

*For how long?: First one about 3 months(Tekkit), Second About 1.5 months, Third 1 month

*What does it take to be a mod to you?: To Take responsibility and make fair and equal decisions. Frequently Online, Good Internet,Dealing with issues that may occur between players in a fair manor. Helping out to fix bugs or come up with ideas to help expand and grow the server. Taking in comments and ideas from the players of the server on what they think could be improved or added and reporting it back to the owner/ co owner.

*Why do you want to mod on this server?:The reason i would love to be a mod on this server is because i have been online a lot lately and i am really enjoying the way the server is going and would really like to help with the development and growth of the server i also feel i have some good ideas what could help towards the server and community within the server.

*Example; A player is angry because he was griefed. Hypothetically, griefing is not allowed on said server. The owner is not on. You have CoreProtect, but you only are able to inspect the block. What do you do?: I would inspect the block and the scene to see if i can what has happened and try to calm the player down and tell him that things will be sorted shortly i would then message the owner/Co-Owner about the situation and wait for more information about how to deal with this situation while waiting i would temperately give the player the items that they claim they lost (if reasonable claim) until i have herd further notice from a higher member of staff. If the claim is unrealistic such as 64 diamonds i would tell the player that i can not go any further with the claim until a higher member of staff has confirmed a solution.

Thanks for taking your time to read this
01/31/2015 1:47 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Juniormonkey2
Dude! My builds have nothing on yours :/ Dangit... Can you just teach me to build? xD

Everyone seems to be giving you their skype names, so here's mine: Chris.hill313
01/31/2015 9:12 am
H U B N M
IGN: hubnm
*PMC Name: H U B N M
Age (preferred, not required): 13.7
*Are you familiar with WorldEdit?: Very
Why do you want to mod on this server?: I don't. I want to build.
*Portfolio Link/Pictures: http://imgur.com/a/i23xp

My Skype: riceistasty
01/30/2015 4:21 am
anonpmc1452645
[deleted]
01/29/2015 5:07 pm
Juniormonkey2
TheBloodyRabbit, I'm on that server now if you would like to see my builds?
01/29/2015 3:16 pm
isamaniac
*IGN: isamaniac
*PMC Name: isamaniac
Age (Preffered, not required): 12
What servers (if nameable)?: Boss-Craft, lavacraft, and OP-Craft
*For how long?:3 Months
*What does it take to be a mod to you?: It takes skill and respect for others.
*Why do you want to mod on this server?: I wan't to help the others on the server
*Example; A player is angry because he was griefed. Hypothetically, griefing is not allowed on said server. The owner is not on. You have CoreProtect, but you only are able to inspect the block. What do you do?: you look on the server untill you see the player who is greifing.
01/29/2015 2:21 pm
Loubatron03
*IGN: eldudebros

*PMC Name: Loubatron03

Age (Preffered, not required): 12

*Have you modded on any other servers?: Yes I have. I have been Owner on one server, Mod twice on another Sr.Admin on another, Builder twice on another, and helper on another.

What servers (if nameable)?: TimelessPVP, WolfPlex, Allmighty, elDudeBruh Network (My server) and the others are unnameable.

*For how long?: For at least a month, but some longer.

*What does it take to be a mod to you?: It takes respect, maturity and patience. Every staff member needs to listen to a player, just like they listen to you. This will lead to a happy community, and a popular server.

*Why do you want to mod on this server?: I want to be mod, because I have been staff on lot's of other servers. I hope that the more servers I am staff on, the more mature I get. I know a lot about building, and moderating, and I am a very kind nice person. I know I am only 12, but I really do consider myself mature for this position. I hope you agree that I should be staff, and I can help the server grow loads! I have a really warm feeling in my heart when I know that I am helping a server grow, and make sure to do it a lot.

*Example; A player is angry because he was griefed. Hypothetically, griefing is not allowed on said server. The owner is not on. You have CoreProtect, but you only are able to inspect the block. What do you do?: I am sorry, I do not understand this question. But if a player got griefed, and the Owner wasn't on, I'd start asking questions straight away, to try and figure out what happened. If I couldn't find anything, I'd try and find the Owner, maybe by skype (louis.vonpoopface) and tell him the details, like if the angry guy knows who the grief-er might be.

Sorry if I missed anything on the App, this is all I could find above. Furthermore, potatoes.
01/29/2015 2:18 pm
TheBloodyRabbit
Z-Block

Your application looks nice. I'll consider you being mod.
01/29/2015 2:14 pm
TheBloodyRabbit
SickGamer2391

Didn't have to read much to consider you. I'll be adding your Skype to further interview you. I would also like to show you around the server, if that is alright.
01/29/2015 1:56 pm
Juniormonkey2
Oh yeah! I've just remembered; I have been a mod on a friend's Bending server, and I built the Fire Kingdom and helped with the Water Kingdom on it
01/29/2015 11:24 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Architect
Z-Block
Application Format

IGN (In-Game Name): ShrubRhino

Age (Do not lie): 15

Ways to contact (Email, Twitter, Etc): tcavanaidan@gmail.com . (Skype: DerpyRock)

Why you want staff (Detailed): I am a good builder and an experienced player and have a good knowledge of all the commands involved in the responsibility of being staff, I don't troll and I am just generally a fair and swell person. I am very good and detecting hackers and can tell if ppl are using aimbot for example. I am also very good when it comes to redstone if that helps and I think I could contribute greatly to the server and would do well with the task at hand, that is why I think I'm a valid applicant. As I said I am 15 so I have a good level of maturity but do take part in the occasional 'banter' as I can be both playful and serious, I have been playing minecraft since 1.2 and am very experienced with all things minecraft. I am often playing the game meaning I could be an active member of staff so there would always be someone there is someone was in need of help. Please consider my application. I am hoping for the moderator rank as I believe this would be a very suitable position for a player of my 'qualifications' in the game. I would thoroughly enjoy this prestigious position on this server and would be a very respectable player.

How much I can trust you from a scale of 1-10: 8 (because we havnt met or spoken)

Your maturity from a scale of 1-10: 6

Previous Experience being staff: I have been a co-owner, admin and a mod before

Thnx for listening.
01/29/2015 10:07 am
Juniormonkey2
Yeah, they won't mind at all The server is completely open to the public Bearing in mind I only have two but hopefully they're good enough What's your mc username? Just so I know when you're online
01/29/2015 2:20 pm
TheBloodyRabbit
It's the same as my PMc name. TheBloodyRabbit.
01/29/2015 9:13 am
anonpmc1452645
[deleted]
01/29/2015 7:47 am
TheBloodyRabbit
revodc*

Your app was good. My only problem is the example I gave. It says you only are able to inspect the block--meaning you can't roll back. But you show you know how to handle the situation, which is good. I'll consider you, but I can't promise anything. Thank you for taking the time to apply, too! ^_^
Also, it's a Factions/Survival server. Nothing too fancy.
01/29/2015 6:01 am
Juniormonkey2
Another alternative would be to log on to mc.legendsofillyria.com and I can show you my builds?
01/29/2015 7:45 am
TheBloodyRabbit
I wouldn't mind logging onto the server to check out your builds, but I want the Ownber's permission first, so that he knows why I am logging on and such. Would you mind asking him for me? If not, I can ask him myself. Unless it's a really big server, in which case, I don't think the Owner would really mind me looking.
01/29/2015 5:58 am
Juniormonkey2
IGN: Juniormonkey2
*PMC Name: Juniormonkey2
Age (preferred, not required): 15
*Are you familiar with WorldEdit?: Yes.
Why do you want to mod on this server?: Because on many servers I've always wanted some sort of authority as people tend to ignore me a lot... I also love helping others build and create things as it gives me a sense of purpose on the server. I haven't succeeded in becoming a mod/builder on any other servers due to ignorance of the owners, but I believe you are different On another server, Legends Of Illyria (where your builds are judged and then either denied or accepted and you move up a rank) I am of the Designer rank
*Portfolio Link/Pictures: (I'm really sorry but I've tried everything on my computer that could possibly upload pictures but apparently I can't, sorry :/ If you let me on the server, I can show you my building skills? Sorry again :/)
01/28/2015 11:05 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
revodc
*IGN:revodc
*PMC Name:revodc
Age (Preffered, not required):16
What servers (if nameable)?:Hydrocraft
*For how long?:1 year before the owner shut it down
*What does it take to be a mod to you?: experience and knowledge with commands as well as knowing how to deal with situations
*Why do you want to mod on this server?: I want to be a mod because i haven't been one in a while and i always had fun when i did. I also just enjoy playing on small servers but its always cool to watch them grow and get more popular.
*Example; A player is angry because he was griefed. Hypothetically, griefing is not allowed on said server. The owner is not on. You have CoreProtect, but you only are able to inspect the block. What do you do?:I would ask him who he knew he was griefed by and then roll back the block to before he was griefed.

Question: what kind of server is it going to be?
01/28/2015 10:15 pm
TheBloodyRabbit
Bump.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome