Builders Wanted for Server Network

-WaffleKing-'s Avatar -WaffleKing-7/25/14 12:38 pm
1 emeralds 252 6
7/30/2014 6:05 am
DYLAN20207's Avatar DYLAN20207
Hello! I am Waffles, and soon I will be a staff member on the brand new server network, AppleGames! We will be having 1024 slots to begin with and lots of minigames. However, we need a build team to be making some of the maps. So, we are looking for
builders who are willing to join a brand new build team. If you seem interested, fill this out:

Name:
IGN:
Experience?:
Why do you want the job?:
Screenshots?:
Build Style?:

Any questions? Post below !
-WaffleKing-
Level 40 : Master Electrician

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/30/2014 6:05 am
Level 1 : New Miner
DYLAN20207
Name (In real life name): Dylan Chettiar
Position Wanted: Staff (high position, e.g. Admin, head admin or co owner)
IGN (in game name/ minecraft username): DYLAN20207
Age (In real life Age):13
Have you been staff before if so what rank(s) and how many times: yes I have been moderator on 2 other white listed server previously and i think this server is very good and it prospered very well and i hope the same thing happens to this server as I am very keen to apply and help with this server. I have been co-owner on another server and it turned out very well.

What you can bring to the Server: I think that this server is amazing by the looks of it and also I would like everyone to joins this server to be completely happy, free from hackers and Griefers. This would be good enough to form a new and amazing server and i have a watchful eye on everyone mainly hackers and griefers. As I am a very quick typer and have a quick computer and I'm organised I can post quick and noteful information on the forums and note down specific events to make this server better and more popular and also I am quite prepared to advertise about this server as lots of friends in my class would like to join this server once it releases in public. I know how hackers think and I know how to react and i quickly do it before they take down the server.

How long you've been on Minecraft: 3 years and I am very good at world edit and regeneration a of map and I can put lots of commands and can also can build lots of stuff too help you guys.

Could you bring people to our server: Yes I could advertise this server too many of my friends at school (since my whole class love minecraft and are very keen to join servers that are brand new).
How much will you be on: possibly 5-7 hours a day im guessing so I can help with buildings, commands and other essential things for the server.
Could you donate: Possibly I could donate but I'm not sure. I'll see how the server goes and if it all goes well then i'll consider donating

Any Extra Info?: I love pvp servers and faction servers since i play on them a lot and also i play this server which I can recommend you playing called op.techge3ks.com. it's a prison server and its amazing or you could try prison.techge3ks.com which is a popular server i also play on and you may remember these episodes from a famous such as SSundee. I love helping people and staff out on servers and I could do the same for you guys and i could make this server epic and the best if you let me in. I am a very good friends with bdon33 bertie and we talk allot andwe were on another server and he moderator and i was head admin on that server.

I hope you consider me as a staff member and may all go well for you server. Thank you for reading my application

Dylan
07/29/2014 3:20 pm
Level 41 : Master Engineer
jefe070
FLuXx_Lays_EggsHello my name is FLuXx_EnVy
I run the Verside Bulilds. Build team, We feature all types of Builds from Homes to Hubs,

Our serverives have been Appreciated by many big servers including the likes of KoonKraft, Lonewolves and OP anarchy,

We have featured a new builder who is the finest on PMC, Check him out

http://www.planetminecraft.com/user/playman

Contact me on skype for further info: mahfuz2461

~FLuXx

-Verside Builds-

It doesn't show anywhere on Playman's profile that he is affiliated with your team. Also, the link leads to the PMC homepage, not his profile.
07/29/2014 11:13 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect
FLuXx_Lays_Eggs
Hello my name is FLuXx_EnVy
I run the Verside Bulilds. Build team, We feature all types of Builds from Homes to Hubs,

Our serverives have been Appreciated by many big servers including the likes of KoonKraft, Lonewolves and OP anarchy,

We have featured a new builder who is the finest on PMC, Check him out

www.planetminecraft.com/user/playman

Contact me on skype for further info: mahfuz2461

~FLuXx

-Verside Builds-
07/25/2014 1:53 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Architect
CJGR
Name: Charlie
IGN: physycuid
Timezone: GMT
Experience: Playing for four years and been on several building servers
Why I want the job: I enjoy building, I am friendly and like helping but am running low on MC projects I am doing
Screenshots: maybe some of the maps ive uploaded to PMC already?
Build Style: I do Medieval, Nordic, Some Landscaping, I have tried Modern - not too keen on it but told Im quite good at it.
07/25/2014 1:42 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Ranger
EsseoS
Name: Shennan
IGN: skeletonman24
Timezone: The one in the east lol.
Experience?: A little with structures. Landscaping and stuff is more my style.
Why do you want the job?: Cuz I want to help and have fun! I'm also bored. Very, Very Bored.
Screenshots?: Forgot to put them on my usb when I reset my pc. Really srry
Build Style?: Frekin landscape and eerie shit.
07/25/2014 12:58 pm
Level 40 : Master Electrician
-WaffleKing-
BUMP!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome