Building bases for defense in Minecraft.

aghostess's Avatar aghostess10/23/14 12:40 am
1 emeralds 381 5
10/30/2014 1:04 am
aghostess's Avatar aghostess
I had an idea of how to build a very good Minecraft defense base. And I want to see what your views are against monsters and creepers and all that sort of stuff.

Is There any way to build a very worth while build on peaceful mode first to construct a defense base?

And my idea came to Lava and traps and fire which will burn the hostile mobs away from spawning at night time so that you may be protected.

All kinds of traps that I could think of is in Minecraft itself But I need an idea on how I could build them?

I was thinking of all sorts of stuff...But please give me some idea's??

it would really help me a lot.
aghostess
Level 31 : Artisan Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/30/2014 1:04 am
Level 31 : Artisan Explorer
aghostess
Look, I want check with all of you as I am thinking of playing the game on easy mode difficulty and making a huge crater like trench full of lava all around the fort where the creepers can burn to hell.

Good idea,eh?
10/23/2014 8:59 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
ChronovaGaming
Unless your best gear is a wooden sword and some leather pants, mobs shouldn't be any trouble. However, a moat of water around your base will allow you to let creepers explode without risking damage to your surroundings.
10/23/2014 1:16 am
Level 33 : Artisan Dwarf
spires33
make it so you can pull a lever closing 2 doors with a hole at the top you then poor in lava
10/23/2014 1:05 am
Level 29 : Expert Artist
Jedi
Ehm... just light stuff up with torches... Honestly mobs aren't a threat, I only ever worry about players. And I don't do that anymore either.. I kinda stopped playing multiplayer.

Here are defense base basics:
Walls that are a minimum of two block tall.
Towers.
Multiple buildings surrounded by a tall wall is the best way to make a secure base, however in minecraft, I make almost everything automatic. Automation breaks singleplayer alot of the time.
10/23/2014 12:43 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Xx_MLGQU1CKSC0P3R_xX
Dig a huge hole around your base
Make the whole bigger
Then increase the hole size even more
Now make you base inside of the hole
Anything that goes into the hole does and you get the loot
Profit
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024