(Vanilla) 13+ Rock SMP Looking For Members [YouTube/Twitch]

BANGAMK's Avatar BANGAMK8/3/15 1:50 pm
1 emeralds 189 2
8/3/2015 5:02 pm
Sakleysi's Avatar Sakleysi

Yes, you've read the title,
I am interested in making a Minecraft SMP series on YouTube called "Rock SMP" similar to the popular "Cube SMP" series.
But i need people who are willing to make YouTube video's with me and the other recruited people. Only 4 people can participate.

These are the requirements you need to join Rock SMP:

Be 13 years of age or older.
Have a YouTube Channel with over 10 subscribers.
Have good equipment to make video's on YouTube (Good HD recording software, a good microphone, a facecam [optional] and a good computer that doesn't lag)
Be active frequently (follow the recording schedule which i will PM you if you get recruited).
Have a Skype account.
Be able to speak English properly
Try not to swear alot.
Be funny yet mature at the same time.

Here are the things you can get from joining Rock SMP:
- Editing lessons
- Custom Thumbnails
- Be able to talk with other people within the community of Rock SMP (find new friends)
- Be able to build your own unique things in the spawn.
- Grow your YouTube channel

Here is the application form:

How old are you? (DD/MM/YYYY)
What is your Skype name?
What is your YouTube channel?
What recording setup do you use? (Capture device, microphone, facecam [optional])
Do you have any experience with YouTube and or other SMP series?
Tell me bit more about yourself.
What are you good at? (Redstone, building etc...)
So that's it, i hope you can be a part of ROCK SMP!

Good luck!

BANGAMK
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/03/2015 5:02 pm
Level 26 : Expert Architect
Sakleysi
How old are you? 26-08-2001
What is your Skype name? mrclonehero
What is your YouTube channel? youtube.com/user/mrcloneheroyt (MrCloneHero)
What recording setup do you use? FF split, and a set of turtle beaches. (Getting new ones soon)
Do you have any experience with YouTube and or other SMP series? I have done a couple smp series's before.
Tell me bit more about yourself. My name is Austin, and I live in Missouri. I am 13 years old and I enjoy passing time by watching netflix, building random things in MC, playing other games, and doing some small programming projects.
What are you good at? (Redstone, building etc...) I am decent at building and I know a little redstone.
Can you portforward minecraft servers? I know how to portfoward but never do because most times I just purchase a small server to save time,
So that's it, i hope you can be a part of ROCK SMP!
08/03/2015 3:03 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
Mikkinton
How old are you?: 26/04/2002 (I'm 13 years old)

What is your Skype name?: Mikkinton

What is your YouTube channel?:http://www.youtube.com/c/Mikkintonz

What recording setup do you use?: I use Bandicam for recording, got a Blue Snowball microphone and i record with FaceCam

Do you have any experience with YouTube and or other SMP series?: I dont have any experience with SMP Series, but of course i have experience with YouTube! (If thats what you mean)

Tell me bit more about yourself: Hiya! My name is Mik, I live in Denmark and I'm 13 years old. I LOVE the chocolate named Marabou! I also love making YouTube videos and Apples

What are you good at?: I think i am best at Building and Mining after resources and help other people

Can you portforward Minecraft Servers?: I can (Heres a screenshot:http://i.imgur.com/0JS15ob.jpg

Thanks! Hope i get picked!

- Mikkinton
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome