Bukkit Server: Staff Needed (Builders Wanted!), Apply for Ad

SebNation's Avatar SebNation7/13/14 6:45 pm
7/14/2014 2:00 pm
SebNation's Avatar SebNation
We are currently looking for people to apply for our new bukkit server before it comes out. The server will contain game modes such as creative, factions, kitpvp, skyblock, capture the flag, and etc.

Below will be the current jobs available that you can apply for. The server will be finished in a week.

Builders are now wanted for immediate building!

Join the server to apply now, everyone else that comes on the server to apply for another job has to go through the interview process.

IP: gamerunitednations.com

Builder Positions: Test your creativity and build maps on this server going from kitpvp, factions, capturetheflag, and etc.

Admin Positions: Take charge and keep watch on what goes on in the server, make sure the server is in perfect standing.

Moderator Positions: Keep watch on players and make sure the server keeps a friendly standing.

Graphic Designer Positions: Design logos, and other artworks for future projects.

Web Designer Positions: Keep track of the website and keep everything updated, make sure that people are notified by whats going on with the server.
and many more coming soon!

Application Below!

P.S.- Guys have to be over 16, and girls have to be over 15. People applying need to be mature.

Application:
Full name:
IGN:
Remember to put the application below.
Thanks!
-XxrolemodelxX

Skype names add us. Only after you have turned in the Application. Or we will not accept. Talk soon.

XxrolemodelxX - Skype Name: nicolasjaques

SebNation - Skype Name: dd4465

SebNation
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/14/2014 2:00 pm
SebNation
Bumpss
07/14/2014 2:38 am
SebNation
Bumps
07/14/2014 1:27 am
SebNation
Bump
07/14/2014 12:37 am
SebNation
Bumping now
07/13/2014 11:42 pm
SebNation
Bump
07/13/2014 10:34 pm
SebNation
Bump
07/13/2014 10:06 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
cookofthelion
Full name:Colin Romero
IGN:cookofthelion
Job:Admin
07/13/2014 9:52 pm
Level 27 : Expert Architect
Tiga3299
For Admin

Rate your maturity: (1/10) - 10 being very mature
Why should we pick you: To work on this server I would bring my full knowledge of staffing, I would offer new ideas whenever possible for events supplied in the future, as well I will provide insight into important decisions and any information needed. If anyone needed help I would be completely fine helping him or her with whatever task they needed and if any other staff member told me to do something. I would give them all my attention and get the job done as soon as possible.
What makes you different from other applicants:
I have been playing Minecraft for 2 years now. I started off pretty basic just building some mansions on a survival server. Then moving on I decided to stretch my limit of where I could go and built a 1:3 scale of the Golden Gate Bridge (Survival). After that I decided to build many other big builds like planes, military builds like a 1:1 scale Aircraft Carrier which took a few months. Then after a few months on the survival server I was played I was elected as a moderator then later on selected as one of their Staff members.
To be a staff member on any server or network you need to have a positive attitude 24-7. Also you need to know what you are doing from when I started to here today I've learn't so much information for example -
* How to host server
* Elect the right staff on a server
* How to "be" a staff member
* And how to deal with matters like Hackers/ Griefers/ Swearers and Other Server Problems.
What are your strengths and weaknesses: My Strengths are that I am a great builder, I've built on major build teams and other servers who have recruited me. The only weaknesses for me is that I am horrible at building Medieval things so don't ask me to do those things .
Also another strength that I have is experience. Experience saying that I've been on the staff team many times before for other servers.
If you found someone hacking what would you do:
Hackers are nasty, never liked the word actually but if I have one on the server it really does depend on what he or she is using. If it was xray or some non threatening hacks I would give them a strong warning saying that hacking is wrong and if you do continue their will be further consequences. But if it was something like a Serious hacking client eg. Nodus Then the consequences would be more serious like Temporary bans or Ip/Perm Bans
Cheers Tiga (aka - Dan)
07/13/2014 9:39 pm
SebNation
Bump
07/13/2014 9:05 pm
SebNation
Bump
07/13/2014 8:07 pm
SebNation
Bump again!
07/13/2014 7:35 pm
SebNation
Bump
07/13/2014 6:52 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
XxrolemodelxX
You can also if you want just add on Skype and say information there if you do not want info to show on the internet.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome