✓ BusinessCraft ✓ DEMOCRACY | Staff | Beta | MORE ✓ CRP ✓

BusinessCraft's Avatar BusinessCraft12/4/16 2:03 pm
12/10/2016 6:50 am
BusinessCraft's Avatar BusinessCraft

What is BusinessCraft and what do we hope to achieve:
1| Roleplaying Economy Survival server/City Roleplay;
2| Democracy: The head of the Government is the Chancellor who's elected every 3 months;
3| Mature Staff & no-biased Server Law - everyone can read up what punishment comes with each crime;
4| Additionally what we have: A lot of customization (commands, messages, etc.), chat channels, custom currency, tokens, chairs & billboards, plots, apartments & cities, anti-grief and protection system, treasure chests with goodies hidden around the main town, a balance account for the Government, etc.;
5| What we are still working on: Cars & a gas station system, bans page and website, making the economy and government even better, metro system, finalizing the first town, etc.

The idea of the government system:
How the Government works
- As said earlier, the Chancellor is the Head of the Government, followed by his Deputy, as the second in-Command;
- The Government differs from the Server Staff;
- Currently, there are 4 Departments (Department of: Construction, Employment, Recruitment, Communication), each focusing on different aspects and tasks
- At the head of each department there is a Minister, who leads the Department and is a member of the Chancellor's Cabinet. They also have a deputy;
- Each Department member will get paid by the Government (with in-game money) for every successful task completed + hourly bonuses;
- All laws will be approved or declined by the Parliament.

What kind of people are we looking for:
Available ranks & types of people we are looking for
- We're looking for more department members, especially the Builders (Members of the Department of Construction), who have access to a creative world.
- Applications for staff are always open on our forums, if you're interested you can register there and read through what it takes.
- People who want to come on the server and play and be whitelisted, before the release of the server as a beta tester. As you play, you will have a head start than other players who join after the release, a few bonuses like kits and plots, and your voices will be heard, in case you have any suggestions, concerns or potential server bugs to report.

Server Progress:
Server progress and pictures
- The server has been worked on for a few months already, and most plugins are done and customized, as well as the custom commands, GUI menus etc. Additional plugins may be installed but the major ones are already configured and installed.
- Regarding the builds, you can check out the screenshots that are complied in the spoiler below.
Click on the names to see the picture.
Server Spawn
Basic overview of roads and decorations
Government Building
McDonalds
Library
Police Department
Hospital
Gas Station
Please note, some of these builds have changed, for example it's no longer grass as the floor of plots.

Some assurances and facts:
Additional information
- If you're looking for the Operator (OP) status - Yeah, no. No one has it besides Senior Admins, which you won't get so easily;
- If you're looking for any extra permissions, spawned in items or any privileges - Answer is no.
- This isn't a towny server;
- Unlike most of the recent servers, let's not lie here, getting staff ranks and promotions won't be an easy thing to get. Promotions won't be something that happens often;
- You can apply for Staff on our forums, all requirements are there.
- Teleportation in-game is disallowed to contribute to realism. There are a few warps however.

How to join
The server is still being worked on. It's still whitelisted until it's ready to be released.
If you want to be whitelisted and join, reply with your minecraft name.
You will be informed via forum message about the IP and some other information.
Hope to see you soon!
BusinessCraft
Level 37 : Artisan Network