CALLING SERVER OWNERS! => Brand new Minecraft Server List!

TechEdison's Avatar TechEdison3/18/17 6:32 pm
1 emeralds 367 9
3/27/2017 4:10 pm
TechEdison's Avatar TechEdison
Welcome everyone! You have a once in a lifetime opportunity in your journey of a server owner!

MCEUniverse

I've just released a brand new server list that has only a single server on it (my own). You as a server owner probably are upset about some things:

Server lists have 1000s of servers on them already

Your server will likely not be on the front page

There's no opportunity to have a front page slot without paying

The website is slow and cluttered with other things

If any of the following have bothered you, you're in luck! Being brand new, there are no servers on our website yet, so for the first few submissions you're sure to have a front page spot! As well as that, we will soon have a custom front page slot that rotates daily with a queue that you can opt in to. Once its your turn, you have the slot for the entire day! Isn't that awesome?!?

Now this is all well and good, but what features do we have to offer?

Well we have the basics that any server list would have. We support Votifier (the thing that gives players rewards for voting. It only allows 1 vote per 24 hours like every other service), have a custom score system, a way to sort servers by score, votes, latest, and unique views, and an online/offline indicator with player count. We also track only unique views for your server, so you can see how many people clicked on it that aren't you (which also means no view spamming).

If all this interests you, give it a try! Registration is free, and all the features are free except for the premium slot (which is currently not available anyways).

URL: http://www.mceu.ml/
Terms of Service: http://www.mceu.ml/about.php#tos

The terms of service list a few things like the following: We do not take liability for data lost, we do not tamper with, view, sell, or give out your information, and it lists the inappropriate usage for our service (duplicate posts, hate speech, explicit images). I can assure you though, every possible action to protect data has been taken, and your data (and more importantly, passwords) are safe.

Thank you for reading! Hope to see your server supporting our service!

Note for admins/mods etc: If this is the incorrect forum section, please move it. I'm recruiting for a server service thing, and thought this was the appropriate spot.
TechEdison
Level 3 : Apprentice Network