CamelotPvP | 1.8 Factions Server | mc.camelotpvp.com

CamelotPvP's Avatar CamelotPvP7/7/15 2:13 am
1 emeralds 76
Hello Minecrafters! Are you wanting a Server with a community based feel, Friendly Staff, Fair Factions? Well the you should join Camelot today. We offer one of the best factions experience around. We have built this server with an avarage Minecrafter in mind. With this knowledge we have created a fair faction economy and community.

What is Camelot?
We are a faction/mcmmo server with a goal to let anyone be the best as long as they work hard.

Why Should you Join?
CamelotPvP is a community Based Server. We listen to the players and change the server accordingly. So if you have ideas to improve the server internally or externally we act on them unlike other server administrators who ignore members and only do what they think is right.

Can i apply for Staff?
Currently No, Our staff positions are full but there is always room to add someone. With that in mind if you join the server and are just as good as the staff we have know we will be glad to let you join our team. But getting on and asking for staff right away is not the way to earn staff on Camelot.

What can i do on Camelot.
Besides the Faction life you will be living there are a variety of things that will let you step back from factions and relax. With the Mob Arena always running and tournaments and competitions happening weekly one should never get board on Camelot

Ok I have Heard enough How do i Join!
To join CamelotPvP us the IP:Camelotpvp.mcph.co

Any other questions please add me on skype
Benjonator2110
CamelotPvP
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner