Can't get players

_xAdamx_'s Avatar _xAdamx_2/22/17 12:05 pm
1 emeralds 161 4
2/27/2017 1:55 pm
Bobbu's Avatar Bobbu
Hello, I have a minecraft server that has SkyBlock, OP Factions, Creative and Prison.
The problem is, No one is joining! I tried my best, i literally put it in alot of server lists, advertised on alot of other servers, made videos about the server but its just not working. i tried inviting my friends but most of them either have school or don't play.
And who ever that joins just leaves because the server is empty :/ i really did hard work on plugins and builds and did alot of updates
:/ Any other ideas?
_xAdamx_
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/27/2017 1:55 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Archer
Bobbu
First off cut down on the worlds/minigames. The player need a clear picture what the server is about if you don't have strong player base. To get people to join and stay, you need more players which is hard but you need to get friends etc on the servers to help you build etc. Create a nice banner, clear instructions when the players join (not to long).
02/23/2017 6:15 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
HardcoreMinecraftHub
Keep at it man im in the same grind
02/23/2017 1:03 pm
Level 22 : Expert Blockhead
raidarr
Bump the server religiously at times you find get the most people. I find later afternoon for east coast tends to have the largest player draw. Try and stand out - you're competing with thousands of servers that literally look just like yours from the titles. There's nothing to stand out with the modes you listed, so find a niche and have the server poke a little more and make it more likely for people to join, even if it's to figure out what the heck you put __ contents in the title for.

And praying for luck is an idea as that's really half the story...
02/23/2017 8:22 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
KaleWhale
Try putting adverts on the server page of PMC and bump it every 24 hours. However also make your logo, advert pages and even how your server looks on the multiplayer screen flashy (not too flashy though). Remember, being a new server means that you will have a little player base so try and focus on keeping your players as doing this will mean they will tell their friends about the server.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome