Can't get on servers and crashes on single-player.

savvyplaysminecraft's Avatar savvyplaysminecraft7/6/15 4:16 pm
1 emeralds 221 3
7/6/2015 4:31 pm
Banananator300's Avatar Banananator300
When my cousin came over she decided that it would be fun to get on Mine Craft since we have not played it in a long time. She told me the ip address to the multi player server that we used to get on. I put in the ip address and it said "Can't connect to server" and when I double clicked on it it said "Failed to connect to server". My cousin was fortunately able to connect to the server. We are on the same Wi-Fi connection so we didn't know what was wrong. She asked the moderators and admins on that server what to do so they gave us a different ip address that works for it. I tried that and it didn't work. So i gave up on multi player and decided to get on single player. I made a world and when I double clicked on it to open the world my entire game crashed. We restarted my computer, disconnected and connected to Wi-Fi, we even tried other servers. Every server I tried just wouldn't work. When I try single player it crashes my game and even the people on the server my cousin is on gave up on helping us. Please help us figure out what is going on.
savvyplaysminecraft
Level 1 : New Miner